Neptune Transits

Lakers248

What does it feel like post a neptune transit? does one's vitality and identity return, does the fog lift. please share your experiences.

Zeuses

What does it feel like post a neptune transit? does one's vitality and identity return, does the fog lift. please share your experiences.
It depends upon the transit. I had challenging Neptune Venus transits where I thought I had met my soulmate. When I reflect now I have absolutely no idea why I was ever with them. Rose coloured glasses, illusions and can also include being deceived. You come out wiser I guess and the fog does lift. Become a little more cynical of your judgement in people. That is just me experience of that particular type of transit. I have another four years of the nightmare that is Neptune transiting the seventh house lol No idea how I will feel after that.

Lakers248

It depends upon the transit. I had challenging Neptune Venus transits where I thought I had met my soulmate. When I reflect now I have absolutely no idea why I was ever with them. Rose coloured glasses, illusions and can also include being deceived. You come out wiser I guess and the fog does lift. Become a little more cynical of your judgement in people. That is just me experience of that particular type of transit. I have another four years of the nightmare that is Neptune transiting the seventh house lol No idea how I will feel after that.

Thanks for the reply. I currently have a few neptune transits so im pretty much going crazy. Prog. Sun conjunct neptune and prog. Neptune. Neptune trine sun/jupiter/venus/asc & then neptune opposite moon.

Zeuses

Thanks for the reply. I currently have a few neptune transits so im pretty much going crazy. Prog. Sun conjunct neptune and prog. Neptune. Neptune trine sun/jupiter/venus/asc & then neptune opposite moon.

You may find people will ask to see your chart so they can place it in context. I'm not advanced at astrology and I'm a little biased about how challenge Neptune has been for me despite having Neptune trine Neptune at present. I'm sorry you are feeling overwhelmed by it all, but you did mention it Trining quite a few of your planets so perhaps it may not be bad. What house is Neptune transiting?

Lakers248

You may find people will ask to see your chart so they can place it in context. I'm not advanced at astrology and I'm a little biased about how challenge Neptune has been for me despite having Neptune trine Neptune at present. I'm sorry you are feeling overwhelmed by it all, but you did mention it Trining quite a few of your planets so perhaps it may not be bad. What house is Neptune transiting?

Neptune is transiting my fourth house and trining planets are in the 12th house while my moon is in the 10th house virgo. My neptune is in the 2nd house Sagittarius.

Frisiangal

With Neptune showing its best quality, a person is able to see the ultimate truth of matters they so believed in( Sagittarius) that eyes wide shut may have preferred not to see before.

From the short description provided, the chart would appear to be very heavily water influenced .... through the intensity of emotion through Scorpio.

You do not say that natal Moon and natal Neptune are in aspect through the natural square of their signs. With Sun progressively working through its following sign, you may or may not have exerienced the 1st Saturn return between 29-31 years old; a time when manifested reality of past experiences aids the turn from child into 'standing on one's own two feet' adulthood.
A Virgo Moon (Earth) will physically experience what that reality involves, whereas Neptune in Sagittarius can show a more elusive 'cloud 9 living on dreams' side that can prove disappointing if/when it hits solid ground ....as is being shown through the current world pandemic crisis (that I include tr. Neptune participating in!).
A 2nd and 10th house emphasis could relate to working conditions and finances within them, whilst tr. Neptune in its own sign through the 4th house can relate to 'losses' of all kind (through deception of belief?) associated with its natal position.

The highest quality of Neptune is Faith. Many place that trait in someone or something higher, divine, and beyond physical explanation outside themselves that can 'make things right'. What is sad is that this can often mean that a person can lose sight of the Faith one should also have in one's divine Self and what it is humanly possible to achieve. It is finding THAT which is Neptune's greatest gift.

What's the saying'?; 'Where God closes a door, He opens a window.'

It could well be the current secondary progression(s) and tr. Neptune that, together, can lift the fog that blinded, and transcend and transform to become the light that enables a Scorpio Spirit to see and do something about it.:smile:

Zeuses

I would also advise getting a very good astrology book if you are new to astrology. I have just read Bernadette Bradys book which has been a godsend in understanding the differences between transits and progressions and predictive astrology in general. I'm sure there are other good books out there too.

Lakers248

I would also advise getting a very good astrology book if you are new to astrology. I have just read Bernadette Bradys book which has been a godsend in understanding the differences between transits and progressions and predictive astrology in general. I'm sure there are other good books out there too.

Whats the name of the book and how can i post my chart on here? I can give my dob details

Zeuses

Whats the name of the book and how can i post my chart on here? I can give my dob details

Its called Predictive Astrology the Eagle and the Lark. However, there will be lots of other books that may be recommended. In terms of your chart there is a section on here that tells you how to do it. I think somewhere on the first page. I think its useful to know something about your own chart and to understand transits.

Lakers248

With Neptune showing its best quality, a person is able to see the ultimate truth of matters they so believed in( Sagittarius) that eyes wide shut may have preferred not to see before.

From the short description provided, the chart would appear to be very heavily water influenced .... through the intensity of emotion through Scorpio.

You do not say that natal Moon and natal Neptune are in aspect through the natural square of their signs. With Sun progressively working through its following sign, you may or may not have exerienced the 1st Saturn return between 29-31 years old; a time when manifested reality of past experiences aids the turn from child into 'standing on one's own two feet' adulthood.
A Virgo Moon (Earth) will physically experience what that reality involves, whereas Neptune in Sagittarius can show a more elusive 'cloud 9 living on dreams' side that can prove disappointing if/when it hits solid ground ....as is being shown through the current world pandemic crisis (that I include tr. Neptune participating in!).
A 2nd and 10th house emphasis could relate to working conditions and finances within them, whilst tr. Neptune in its own sign through the 4th house can relate to 'losses' of all kind (through deception of belief?) associated with its natal position.

The highest quality of Neptune is Faith. Many place that trait in someone or something higher, divine, and beyond physical explanation outside themselves that can 'make things right'. What is sad is that this can often mean that a person can lose sight of the Faith one should also have in one's divine Self and what it is humanly possible to achieve. It is finding THAT which is Neptune's greatest gift.

It could well be the current secondary progression(s) and tr. Neptune that, together, can lift the fog that blinded, and transcend and transform to become the light that enables a Scorpio Spirit to see and do something about it.:smile:

Thanks for the post I appreciate it

Lakers248

Dob: november 10, 1982 6:55am Merced, California USA

Cary2

Banned
Dob: november 10, 1982 6:55am Merced, California USA

You didn't mention the transiting square from Saturn to your natal Pluto-Saturn conjunction. That is a big deal in addition to the Neptune activity.

Your progressed Sun to natal Neptune is much modified by transiting Neptune oppose your natal Moon. Also, Solar Arc Ascendant is still square to your natal Pluto-Saturn conjunction.

There is the danger of disappointment or misadventure in romance. You are very vulnerable to romance at this time and to disappointment. Part of the problem is your unrealistic expectations.

You will be very creative at this time, though.

Solar Arc Ascendant square and transiting Saturn square your natal Pluto-Saturn conjunction suggests a very difficult time. You may feel melancholy and dejected. Perhaps it will sap your energy. You may be the victim of dishonesty, or you may be the perpetrator. You may be subjecting yourself to a brutal self-examination, and that is not a pleasant experience, but these conditions are temporary, especially the Neptune-Moon transit, so difficulties will ease.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_lakers_248.71007.48903.jpg
    astro_2gw_lakers_248.71007.48903.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Lakers248

You didn't mention the transiting square from Saturn to your natal Pluto-Saturn conjunction. That is a big deal in addition to the Neptune activity.

Your progressed Sun to natal Neptune is much modified by transiting Neptune oppose your natal Moon. Also, Solar Arc Ascendant is still square to your natal Pluto-Saturn conjunction.

There is the danger of disappointment or misadventure in romance. You are very vulnerable to romance at this time and to disappointment. Part of the problem is your unrealistic expectations.

You will be very creative at this time, though.

Solar Arc Ascendant square and transiting Saturn square your natal Pluto-Saturn conjunction suggests a very difficult time. You may feel melancholy and dejected. Perhaps it will sap your energy. You may be the victim of dishonesty, or you may be the perpetrator. You may be subjecting yourself to a brutal self-examination, and that is not a pleasant experience, but these conditions are temporary, especially the Neptune-Moon transit, so difficulties will ease.

When will the Solar Arc ASC transit end? When diid it begin for me? That could explain a lot of whats going on with me at the moment.

Cary2

Banned
That has been active for more than a year, and it will depart soon, maybe a month or two.

But the other contributors have different schedules.