Using astrology, who will win the 2020-21 UEFA Champions League?

Scibeii

From Wikipedia: The 2020–21 UEFA Champions League is the 66th season of Europe's premier club football tournament organised by UEFA, and the 29th season since it was renamed from the European Champion Clubs' Cup to the UEFA Champions League.

The final will be played at the Atatürk Olympic Stadium in Istanbul, Turkey. The stadium was originally appointed to host the 2020 UEFA Champions League Final, but this was moved due to the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020. The winners of the 2020–21 UEFA Champions League will automatically qualify for the 2021–22 UEFA Champions League group stage and also earn the right to play against the winners of the 2020–21 UEFA Europa League in the 2021 UEFA Super Cup.

Bayern Munich are the defending champions.

cometwolf

Having looked at the teams Bayern and Liverpool have really good alignment to win. Zidane has interesting astrology at time of final.
Can @fensi88 share her opinion who will be winning champions league ? Thank you kindly

fensi88

I read that final will be play 29 May 2021. I chech out by numerology and chinese astrolgoy and by that method Real Madrid has best chance. But if date shove because of Covid-19 then this does not matter.

cometwolf

I read that final will be play 29 May 2021. I chech out by numerology and chinese astrolgoy and by that method Real Madrid has best chance. But if date shove because of Covid-19 then this does not matter.

Thanks for reply Fensi. I will also be wary of Barcelona they have won in year of Buey (Ox) in 2009, while came runner-up in 1961 in Ox (metal) year.
And we all know how soccer cycles repeat ;)
Perhaps you can answer this, WILL A SPANISH TEAM WIN THIS SEASON OF THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE ?

fensi88

Thanks for reply Fensi. I will also be wary of Barcelona they have won in year of Buey (Ox) in 2009, while came runner-up in 1961 in Ox (metal) year.
And we all know how soccer cycles repeat ;)
Perhaps you can answer this, WILL A SPANISH TEAM WIN THIS SEASON OF THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE ?

I cast the chart when I read your question:
16 Dec 2020 TZ = -1.0 9.0800 A.M. 20e28 44n49
ASC=23Cap04
I got really complicated chart so I do not know what will be!
So, if you would like some Spanish team win they are represented with ASC ruler Saturn on last degree which
show desperation, impatience, misfortune. Saturn does not have aspect with L10.
Someother team is represented with Moon. Moon has aspect with L10/Mars that would mean someother team will win. But if we look dignities thet are in favour of Saturn. And Moon is in Saturn sign, that means Saturn control Moon.
So, I ma not sure what will be.

Tengku Hadi

I cast the chart when I read your question:
16 Dec 2020 TZ = -1.0 9.0800 A.M. 20e28 44n49
ASC=23Cap04
I got really complicated chart so I do not know what will be!
So, if you would like some Spanish team win they are represented with ASC ruler Saturn on last degree which
show desperation, impatience, misfortune. Saturn does not have aspect with L10.
Someother team is represented with Moon. Moon has aspect with L10/Mars that would mean someother team will win. But if we look dignities thet are in favour of Saturn. And Moon is in Saturn sign, that means Saturn control Moon.
So, I ma not sure what will be.

It can mean that the Spanish teams will implode. Situation will be in their favor but they won't realise it and let other teams take over.

Torero

Who I am excluding from the winners of the Champions League this season is definitely Juventus, Barcelona, ​​Porto.
The next group is PSG, Man City, Liverpool.
The most promising for me this year is Bayern Munich in first place, Real Madrid in second, Atletico Madrid in third.

Tengku Hadi

Who I am excluding from the winners of the Champions League this season is definitely Juventus, Barcelona, ​​Porto.
The next group is PSG, Man City, Liverpool.
The most promising for me this year is Bayern Munich in first place, Real Madrid in second, Atletico Madrid in third.

So this season will be Bayern again? The 2nd group you mentioned will go further in the competition?

fensi88

So this season will be Bayern again? The 2nd group you mentioned will go further in the competition?

When I read your question I ask question: Will Bayern will be champion again?
21 Dec 2020 TZ = -1.0 1.1000 P.M. 20e28 44n49 ASC=11Ta46
As I am not Bayern fan they are represented with DSC ruler Mars. Some other team is represented with ASC ruler Venus.
Accidental dignities: Mars=0 Venus =13 so, dignities are in favor of Venus. Next, Moon is VOC so that is No answer to my question.

Tengku Hadi

When I read your question I ask question: Will Bayern will be champion again?
21 Dec 2020 TZ = -1.0 1.1000 P.M. 20e28 44n49 ASC=11Ta46
As I am not Bayern fan they are represented with DSC ruler Mars. Some other team is represented with ASC ruler Venus.
Accidental dignities: Mars=0 Venus =13 so, dignities are in favor of Venus. Next, Moon is VOC so that is No answer to my question.

Hi Fensi88, moon VOC can mean things remain the same, as in Bayern will remain champions. Is this correct?

Hi fensi88. I think I concur with Tengku Hadi. In your website moon VOC means favourite win or draw. Or fensi, let us put it this way. I support real madrid as a Spanish team but my main club I support is Liverpool. So fensi88, will real madrid be the winner of 2020/2021 uefa champions league final. Thank you.

fensi88

Hi Fensi88, moon VOC can mean things remain the same, as in Bayern will remain champions. Is this correct?

Yes, you are right!
This differnce in dignities assure me that Bayern will not remain champion. But, I again look at chart and found this! Part of Victory is on 25 ARI 05 so Mars will conjunct it, so that might mean that Bayern will remain champion. But Frawley said in his book that we do not look at Arabian Parts, so we will see if this will work!

fensi88

Hi fensi88. I think I concur with Tengku Hadi. In your website moon VOC means favourite win or draw. Or fensi, let us put it this way. I support real madrid as a Spanish team but my main club I support is Liverpool. So fensi88, will real madrid be the winner of 2020/2021 uefa champions league final. Thank you.

Do you like Real Madrid to win or not? I ask this because of your answer it depends which house ruler to use for Real Madrid.

fensi88

I cast the chart when I read your answer:
23 Dec 2020 TZ = -1.0 9.0300 A.M. 20e28 44n49 ASC=29Cap59
In that case RMadrid is represent with Moon, ruler of the DSC. And because Moon will conjunct Mars, lord of 10th house/success, I think RMadrid will win.

cometwolf

@fensi88 I think R Madrid win is very likely. Go back and check how many teams win with 19 year cycle. Bayern did it in 2001 & 2020.
Real won in 2002, so 2021 ? We shall see

Salah going to R Madrid will definitely help :)