Solar Return - Career!!!

Selina

Hello everyone!!!

It's been a long time since I logged on in here -I was still stalking the threads to learn stuff- but now I'm back. Firstly, happy New Year to all of you! I hope you all have a wonderful year with so much love and happiness.

These past 4 months (especially lately), I've become too ambitious, at a point where I get depressed (or heartbroken???) when I'm unsuccessful at something. I feel like I'm cheated on or something like that. All I think of is my studies and to improve myself. This is all causing me so much of tension and stress. I was thinking maybe it's because of the transit Saturn, but instead I wanted to ask you what could be the aspects that make me feel this way and if there's any aspects that could be an advantage in order for me to reach my goals.

Also if there's anything you see about my love or family life, I'll be so appreciated!

Thank you! :love:

Attachments

• solar.jpg
    solar.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 42
  • natal.jpg
    natal.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 41

kimbermoon

Right off the bat it seems that your challenges are strongly related to the t-square, with Mars/Saturn opposition in square aspect to Mercury and Venus. The Sun in the 10th house shows a strong emphasis on career or public appeal in your life, although the Mars/Saturn tension relates to your relationships with others. You may tend to put your career ambitions ahead of people, creating conflict and perhaps resentment.

Adding to the drama is Pluto trine Saturn, often lending an obsessional approach to your goals with a strong urging for power. Saturn's transit through the 10th H is another factor contributing to depression and feelings of limitation, and will most certainly have it's influence felt when it meets up with Pluto.

Mars with Chiron combined in the first H shows a strong need for healing on the soul level, and in order to achieve that you have to become more self-aware and attentive to your need for gaining more understanding about your inner programming that has been carried forward from the past. Pluto is also a strong indicator of transformation and metamorphosis.

It would be helpful for you to gain more understanding of your Lunar Nodes [where you have been and where you are going] which is also a good tool for healing. As they both favor Venus, one of your themes is about learning a more divine understanding of love, and for identifying the validity of your ideals, values and expectations. Since the planet of love relates strongly to your sense of self-esteem, and is involved with Mars and Saturn, the face you see shining back at you in the mirror may well be merely a mask created by others, and in need of some adjusting.

check out this resource
http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.ca/search/label/North%20Node%20in%20Scorpio.

Selina

Right off the bat it seems that your challenges are strongly related to the t-square, with Mars/Saturn opposition in square aspect to Mercury and Venus. The Sun in the 10th house shows a strong emphasis on career or public appeal in your life, although the Mars/Saturn tension relates to your relationships with others. You may tend to put your career ambitions ahead of people, creating conflict and perhaps resentment.

Adding to the drama is Pluto trine Saturn, often lending an obsessional approach to your goals with a strong urging for power. Saturn's transit through the 10th H is another factor contributing to depression and feelings of limitation, and will most certainly have it's influence felt when it meets up with Pluto.

Mars with Chiron combined in the first H shows a strong need for healing on the soul level, and in order to achieve that you have to become more self-aware and attentive to your need for gaining more understanding about your inner programming that has been carried forward from the past. Pluto is also a strong indicator of transformation and metamorphosis.

It would be helpful for you to gain more understanding of your Lunar Nodes [where you have been and where you are going] which is also a good tool for healing. As they both favor Venus, one of your themes is about learning a more divine understanding of love, and for identifying the validity of your ideals, values and expectations. Since the planet of love relates strongly to your sense of self-esteem, and is involved with Mars and Saturn, the face you see shining back at you in the mirror may well be merely a mask created by others, and in need of some adjusting.

check out this resource
http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.ca/search/label/North%20Node%20in%20Scorpio.

Thank you so much for your reading, kimbermoon. I had goosebumps reading it, probably because I needed a reminder of self-care and everything you mentioned.

I have a few questions. You said that Saturn transits through the 10th H, I read somewhere that since Saturn is in Capricorn now, it's affecting the house where we have Capricorn, which (I believe) is my 5th house. I'm just learning transits now, is what I read wrong? Also, when does Pluto trine Saturn?

I don't know why, but I feel like this year will determine and change a lot of things about myself. I stopped meditating a long time ago because I felt like it was increasing my anxiety ironically. After reading what you've said, I will consider it again AND I'll read the resource you put the link of now. Thanks again! :)

kimbermoon

Sorry for the confusion; you are right that Saturn is currently transiting between your 4th and 5th. Also the trine I mentioned between Saturn and Pluto is in your natal chart, as part of your overall tendencies. Pluto is approaching the sextile with natal Saturn, which may well indicate a breaking up of the patterns that have you feeling stuck [in 2020]. This is definitely the time to be working more on your sense of Identity and self-awareness, so that you may take advantage of that transit when it comes into effect.

When the Sun returns to it's own position every year, it serves to reinforce it's general meaning in the chart; it represents beginning a new 'spring season' to your life. At the same time we must also factor in the natal aspects of the Sun which will also be re-enacted. [for you, afflicting your Moon and Pluto].

Look to the blue connections for areas that can work more advantageously for you. Note that these mostly fall below the horizon, which is more about self-transformation, whereas Saturn in the 7th H shows
likely difficulties in relationships and social connections.

Another feature of your chart is called the YOD, or finger of fate, involving the planets of Pluto, Uranus and Venus which is also worth researching. The Yod can cause a lot of inner frustration which can also add to your restlessness and anxiety.

Selina

Another feature of your chart is called the YOD, or finger of fate, involving the planets of Pluto, Uranus and Venus which is also worth researching. The Yod can cause a lot of inner frustration which can also add to your restlessness and anxiety.

I've been researching YOD and it's VERY interesting!!! I didn't hear anything about it before. Since it's mostly about self-discovery and learning, I tried to have a basic understanding about the planets and their houses but couldn't move forward much. Venus is the "activation point", right? Could you give me any tips on how to analyse them, like what should I look at besides which houses they're in and their aspects towards each other?

kimbermoon

Yes Venus is at the apex of the Yod.
The Goddess of beauty and love is much more than just that; she also represents our expectations and ideals about love
and life, and represents the source of our personal self-esteem and self worth. Much of this comes from our early conditioning and karmic inheritance. Venus in Cancer rules your 11thH so this encourages a familial connection to friends and peer groups. Ideally you would express your love more through feelings than words and look for support and warmth from others.
In return you give comfort and care. With this Venus afflicted you may need to be your own healer and protector due to being
rather self-conscious from your past conditioning. Since Venus is also square the Moon, your self-esteem may have been
battered through the influence of your mother. From the t-square with Mars and Saturn, you may be carrying an inner imprint of anger or frustration for what you felt as neglect or lack of affection in the past. You probably have difficulty forgiving trespasses against you, which only serves to clutter up your psyche. The affliction of Venus/Mars of itself often creates
difficulties and disappointments in your interactions with others.

Add to that the affliction of Venus/Pluto and the intensity increases; your inner frustrations can easily get the better of you
if you don't take steps to properly channel them. This combination can create personal jealousies, obsessions, power struggles and control issues which you then project onto others.

Today brings a Super Moon [lunar eclipse] so it might be a good time for illuminations or clarity; you might benefit by taking
retreat tonight for some well-needed self-examination. Our circumstances in the outer world are created by what lies
buried within our psyche, so in order to change, we need to know what is truly within that ails us.

Within the next 2 years Pluto will join up with your natal Neptune, which can create a time of great inner transformation, so now is the time to be undergoing some deep self-reflection. It can either bring with it significant crises that force a change, or it can be a time for increased enlightenment and self-awareness if you are prepared to work towards a more spiritual attunement. By this I mean that the Spirit lies within. As within, so without.

I am available for helping you with a more in-depth analysis of your chart, if you care to contact me personally. Be well.