Mercury Uranus Natal Aspects - Quick Reactions

Abby83

Good point to notice, Abby - mine are in angular 1/7 houses. One of my ex'es long ago used to joke that I was "flash gordon" when I did housework. What took him 4 hours to do, I could do in 2 hours. I told him I hated doing housework and wanted to get it over with.

As for the slow reading - I wonder if either of the planets are retro?

I also HATE doing house work and want to get it over and done with too :). My husband complains I don't do a thorough enough job and I cut corners. My 3rd house ruler is not retro, but it is Saturn... which I would imagine is restrictive?

Cassiopeia

Earth Mercury sextile fire Uranus. Both Mercury and Uranus are part of a stellium. Uranus located in the 3rd.

The good: very good intuition, quick reactions, trust my gut very much.

The bad: impatient, want to see things happening fast, lack of focus for a longer period of time, learning many things at the same time, not patient enough to finish them, very restless. Sleep problems, I find it hard to relax.

I also have Uranus square Sun and sextile Ascendant, guess these are also to blame for the restlessness.

haidee

I remembered something... (This is relevant, ok. Some people are visual-learners.)
A man named John had Mercury exalted in Aquarius square Uranus in Taurus.
[Disclaimer: To the more sensitive, turn down the volume if you click on the link. I'm just showing an example of this aspect.]
To illustrate: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6oXW_YiV6g

Last edited:

Merlyn

I remembered something... (This is relevant, ok. Some people are visual-learners.)
A man named John had Mercury exalted in Aquarius square Uranus in Taurus.
[Disclaimer: To the more sensitive, turn down the volume if you click on the link. I'm just showing an example of this aspect.]
To illustrate: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6oXW_YiV6g

I love it! Mercury on my AC square Uranus/Neptune conj. (3H). I have, what seems like, an alien intellect, intuiting information and understanding from mid-air. I also produce music, with an unusual, yet incredibly expressive voice. It doesn't feel as if the music I make belongs to me. I'm very much channeling, and in my most grounded state, I feel like a healer and a voice for the Universe to express itself.

Merlyn

airy

I have this with Mercury Conjunct Uranus, both in Aquarius. I've become a bit lazy when it comes to thinking nowadays, but back in high school I did have an extremely swift, bright mind. I did very well with grades and always loved debate - particularly because of the quickness that had to be involved in them. As for reflexes, they're pretty good. They can seem pretty jerky and ungraceful, but they actually helped me when playing certain sports.