Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

cricastro

Re: Sports astrology

tomorrow is NZ vs England, Nz is defiantly favorite for this, so the ASC goes to NZ and the testimony for a victory here in this chart goes for the underdogs "England" L4 trine POF, Moon Trine APOF, L7 entering own house and L1 about to lose dignity. Lets see.

the beast

tomorrow is NZ vs England, Nz is defiantly favorite for this, so the ASC goes to NZ and the testimony for a victory here in this chart goes for the underdogs "England" L4 trine POF, Moon Trine APOF, L7 entering own house and L1 about to lose dignity. Lets see.

I think its the other way around. Yes Dsc wins but its gonna be New Zealand.if we consider home and away then NZ is the away team as per the icc website. As it clearly says England vs New Zealand.

Seniors pls share your thoughts.

Devil

@ The Beast - New Zealand is playing as Home Team
Check the ICC web site again and you will find the changes now......

cricastro

Match is being played in Newzealand, so doesn't matter how ICC presents teams in the game NZ is home team definatly, which favours once again England. but till now how the match is progressed the problem is it seems like we need to chose asc/dsc on the basis of colours, because only for colors Nz fits for dsc team. darker color kit by scorpio. almost like black.

shailendra007

10th Match, Pool B: Pakistan v West Indies at Christchurch

Pak (if ASC) , can have slight edge over WI (if DSC) in 1st innings!! 2nd innings Pak (if ASC) can perform extremly well for almost 2 hours, bt if the match is balanced , Pak (if ASC) will fumble and can lose the match!!!!

Expecting a very good contest!!!! :tongue::tongue:

cricastro

10th Match, Pool B: Pakistan v West Indies at Christchurch

Pak (if ASC) , can have slight edge over WI (if DSC) in 1st innings!! 2nd innings Pak (if ASC) can perform extremly well for almost 2 hours, bt if the match is balanced , Pak (if ASC) will fumble and can lose the match!!!!

Expecting a very good contest!!!! :tongue::tongue:

What do u mean by match is balanced here?
what method you are chosing to assign asc and dsc?
what is if and buts for?

cricastro

1st of all I am sorry to say that I came here in this thread to see some professional analysis, but I couldn't see any professionalism here, intuitive predictions has no value and their is nothing to learn from that. instead of praising others learn from what knowledge other gives you and share what you experience completely.

Now for tomorrow's match "Pak Vs WI, The Chart indicates a clear win for Fav as Moon is VOC. I don't think we need to check any thing else. and fav is Pakistan. we don't need to assign asc or dsc here. I believe.

bluetooth

1st of all I am sorry to say that I came here in this thread to see some professional analysis, but I couldn't see any professionalism here, intuitive predictions has no value and their is nothing to learn from that. instead of praising others learn from what knowledge other gives you and share what you experience completely.

Now for tomorrow's match "Pak Vs WI, The Chart indicates a clear win for Fav as Moon is VOC. I don't think we need to check any thing else. and fav is Pakistan. we don't need to assign asc or dsc here. I believe.

IS a VOC moon guarantee for favorite to win ??

Well, I dont hv much knowledge but as far as my small sphere of knowledge goes, It doesnt. Me and Jibreil have discussed so many events when underdog won under VOC moon. and John Frawley himself has suggested Jibreil that one should not consider a VOC moon as final testimony.

I request Jibreil to throw some light on the point as well.

cricastro

if their is any other testimony we can think to avoid VoC moon, but in absence of any other testimony this is the only testimony for the win of favorite, Frawlay and his students are good in judging foot ball or other contest horary but when it comes to cricket they hands up mostly as they don't understand the format of this game, specially the One day game, As T20 is a shorter version of Cricket the method of Frawlay helps a lot to judging, but as one day is almost an 8 hour or game instead of 90 min game in soccer so I ve seen they mostly avoid judging what they don't understand. Cricket is our passion so we can only form our own method in light of their guideline.

shailendra007

What do u mean by match is balanced here?
what method you are chosing to assign asc and dsc?
what is if and buts for?

Balanced means - match is not over in a one sided way by that time!!!

For correct asc and dsc , Check the toss winner, and if you still not sure , check the first sub-sub and judge it accordingly (that is why there are if n buts)!!

Those who are practising KP, would have understood what i meant!!

Hope that clarify!!!

meshoaib

++1 to cricastro for great predictions about bangla-afghan and NZ-ENG matches, excellent professional analysis.

rob9

Jibreil sir, bluetooth, shailendra, sandeepan all give very good accurate results over long period of time.

Accept it or not they hardly be wrong & give best analysis.

cricastro

Balanced means - match is not over in a one sided way by that time!!!

For correct asc and dsc , Check the toss winner, and if you still not sure , check the first sub-sub and judge it accordingly (that is why there are if n buts)!!

Those who are practising KP, would have understood what i meant!!

Hope that clarify!!!

being wrong or being right doesn't matter at all... I am here not to play bets but to learn the method. every loss gives u something to learn. I went wrong honestly I don't mind coz I mentioned that on what basis I said that at least. I am just taking notes. nothing else... and I don't follow KP so I need to work on my own method. even if u tell me detail of sub sub or I don't understand and even not interested to understand. its not about which method gives results, its just about where I m on mistake

Sapan

That's why I say not to make fun of anyone unnecessarily. :p
PS - No Offence.. May we all keep learning. :)

Sapan

And Please, anybody don't start fighting and taking things on them uselessly. We are all matured and we should behave like them.. Good luck all. :)

bluetooth

if their is any other testimony we can think to avoid VoC moon, but in absence of any other testimony this is the only testimony for the win of favorite, Frawlay and his students are good in judging foot ball or other contest horary but when it comes to cricket they hands up mostly as they don't understand the format of this game, specially the One day game, As T20 is a shorter version of Cricket the method of Frawlay helps a lot to judging, but as one day is almost an 8 hour or game instead of 90 min game in soccer so I ve seen they mostly avoid judging what they don't understand. Cricket is our passion so we can only form our own method in light of their guideline.

I hv practiced western astro for almost 2 years in sports using frawley's method. I may not possess as much knowledge as u but what I have experienced is accuracy is very inconsistent in western astro. Thats the reason I migrated to KP and I m satisfied with it, KP has amazing accuracy in natal astro as well. May be u have a different experience, I just shared my views. I pardon if my comments about western astro hurt u.

Status
Not open for further replies.