Hello Everyone!!!

Hi All!

I am new to this website. This is actually my first forum I've ever been a part of! I am a lover of astrology, have been since I was in high school, but have started getting deeper into it in the past few years. Some of my information:

I am a Taurus Sun
Leo Rising
and Leo Moon

-My moon is conjunct my ascendant within 1 degree. Yes I wear my heart on my sleeve...!! It's really hard not to for me, which I think can make things hard in life, at times...

I am here to build friendships through astrology, and learn more about this beautiful artform! I recently got my first birth-chart reading done, with some info on past lives. I found it really interesting, but I want to learn MORE!

I will post my chart in the Read My Chart thread soon! Stay tuned!

I'm really happy to be here! Can't wait to learn more and talk with more astrology lovers!

Astrology lovers unite!

Xoxo,

Moonytauruslovegirl

SagLeo

Welcome to the forum Moony! I am also a Leo Rising and Leo Moon but with the difference that I'm a Sagittarius Sun. I thought that I was the only one but no, there is someone else like me! Anyway, hope you have a great time here! :biggrin:

animatedoodle

Hi All!

-My moon is conjunct my ascendant within 1 degree. Yes I wear my heart on my sleeve...!! It's really hard not to for me, which I think can make things hard in life, at times...

Astrology lovers unite!

Xoxo,

Moonytauruslovegirl

Hi Moony! I have my moon in the first house too! Just not conjunct. People always think they know what Im feeling, or thinking...its just annoying.
"Oh no, you don't like it!" when really its
"Lunch was half an hour ago, why am I hungry again?"

Have fun here and welcome! :biggrin:

Welcome to the forum Moony! I am also a Leo Rising and Leo Moon but with the difference that I'm a Sagittarius Sun. I thought that I was the only one but no, there is someone else like me! Anyway, hope you have a great time here! :biggrin:

Hehe, hi SagLeo!

Wow you must be quite a firey person, haha! I'm glad we can share our Leo moon and rising :)

Hi Moony! I have my moon in the first house too! Just not conjunct. People always think they know what Im feeling, or thinking...its just annoying.
"Oh no, you don't like it!" when really its
"Lunch was half an hour ago, why am I hungry again?"

Have fun here and welcome! :biggrin:

Hi animatedoodle! Yeah, it's really interesting having moon in the first house... feelings seem to be so real, and straight away! Or maybe that's my conjunct with my rising sign bit of it... I'm still trying to figure it out lol.

SagLeo

Hehe, hi SagLeo!

Wow you must be quite a firey person, haha! I'm glad we can share our Leo moon and rising :)

It makes me feel glad to not be the only one because I was feeling a little strange until the moment you appeared introducing yourself on this forum. I'm pretty sure we have some points in common about our personalities and blah blah even though don't know you personally. Am I firey person? yeah yeah!:devil: but I have such a good heart.. :lol:

Last edited: