Greeting from Tennessee!

Hello. My name is Lilith Von Ferre, and I've studied astrology for 9 years. I hope to be able to become a professional astrologer one day. So hello all!

Kitchy

Banned
Hi, Lilith -

I'm such a cynical geek, I had to google your name, since you gave it, and lo and behold, I found your you tube video on Mars retrograde. You are a real person! Cool.

I was born with Mars retrograde and when Mars is retro, I seem to do okay - my naturally emotional contentious nature usually gets a bit more lee way. This retro is in my 5th - so far in this retro, I've had some past 'lovers' try to get back to me - only to find that I am married and pet-happy and doing my own creative stuff, but it has drawn up some past unresolved anger in me because, how dare they!

I've had a couple of grips of mars retro in the 12th house in past few years and that truly sucked though. 12th is not too friendly to mars.

Anyway - welcome and I look forward to reading more from you.

-Kitchy

Kitchy

Banned
My mars retro is moon-ruled in Cancer. hence the emotional contention (i didn't clarify that prior )

are your retro stelliums connected to moon or 4th? if so - ay yi yai!!! take another drag for me, eh? (i'm a puffer too).

if so - that would explain your cool you tube video about 4th house retro mars and such. maybe with mercury - thinking it through, always a good ally even in the retrograde - but especially in the retrograde.

good job though - basic deep and meaningful in a gist. props to you and more to come i hope!

My mars retro is moon-ruled in Cancer. hence the emotional contention (i didn't clarify that prior )

are your retro stelliums connected to moon or 4th? if so - ay yi yai!!! take another drag for me, eh? (i'm a puffer too).

if so - that would explain your cool you tube video about 4th house retro mars and such. maybe with mercury - thinking it through, always a good ally even in the retrograde - but especially in the retrograde.

good job though - basic deep and meaningful in a gist. props to you and more to come i hope!
Natally, Im a cappy retro mars in the 4th. My other retros are stationed in the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd houses. I do plan on making more videos, and I'm elated that you enjoyed it!