Glasses

Vyri

Banned
Recently my sister misplaced her glasses and visited me speaking of the incident. She neither asked for me to locate them for her using horary or any other method but after she left I felt compelled to ask the question on her behalf. As the question was aired "where are my glasses" explanative, that is when I asked the question. She is the 3rd house ruled of Capricorn (as indeed she is one) Saturn is her ruler and she is every bit of a sure footed high topping pretty balanced mountain goat.

As you can see her sign is intercepted indicating holding back (conversation) her "thoughts" (3rd) about the method of that which I use.

The Moon Neptune and Mercury are natural rulers of the glasses (Rex E. Bills gives) We locate the house where we need to look for the glasses. The possession 2nd has Saturn within and the ruler of the house is Mars. Saturn within the 2nd describes the glasses as an older pair which they are. And as co/ruler of the possession tells us they are within older owned surroundings. The Moon within an angle (co ruler of the glasses) and in the 4th house also gives good testimony that they are within the home. Mars the ruler of the possession 2nd within the 10th also an angle further gives the same testimony. The depositor of the Part of Fortune is Mars, giving additional conformation that the ruler of the thing enquired of is ruled by Mars. As Mars is in the 10th house my concern was that she might have left them in a place where she works.

Jupiter ruler of Sagittarius is my sister's ruler upon the third as she is my first sister. She has Pluto within her 1st house as her neighboring community is always very friendly (Pluto rules the populace at large) with her. She is always helping out with neighboring community activities. Note the trine from Jupiter to Pluto. Pluto rules bathrooms, (where she found the glasses) Some of the astrologer's here do not use the outers but I find them very revealing. We use Uranus (the Astrologer) receiving a trine from Mars to give the object coming in contact with the querant via communication methods also. I have since called my sister and she has found them within the home. Note Libra ruled of Venus is coming in contact with Mars. So we can see if the astrologer asks the question for the querant that the first house might give reference the querant as the first also. I am wondering if there are any astrologers here whom might like to try their hand at delineating the chart as I am a novice and should love to learn from the astrologers within the forum.

All the best
Vyri

Attachments

• Glasses.JPG
    Glasses.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Vyri

Banned
One of the most important features in this chart is the 2nd house ruler and the sign on the second house. Scorpio is there and is very descriptive of the surroundings of the where-abouts of the glasses. Saturn another ruler of the charts descriptive value of the surroundings indicates an older dwelling as Saturn also rules structures and houses-buildings. Saturn in Scorpio tells us to look in a place where dank water (Saturn in Scorpio) sits, or were wells are located and cisterns. My sister found her glasss within an older bathroom adjacent to her bed room. The Moon is the second planet we might consider when locating the glasses, as she is deposited within the 4th tells us the possession or object inquired of is within the home (Moon in Aquarius hopes and wishes).Mars within the 10th also tells us where to look and is testimony that the glasses are in a place where Venus will intercept with them (Mars). Venus being ruler of the first Libra and coming to a conj. with Mars, giving additional commentary that the rising sign Libra is descriptive of the individual asking the question and does indeed rule her as a sign. Although the conj. well occur in Leo (within orb) the promise of their meeting is apparent fully in Virgo also. My sister uses the room as an additional pantry for canned goods. It being one of the coolest places in the winter and the summer months-Leo.Virgo ruling root cellars.
All the best
Vyri

Last edited: