Missing packet of cash

unteruber

Hi everyone,

Yesterday a friend of mine found a wad of cash, wrapped in yellow/golden plastic , that I left some time back in one of my rooms, while we were doing the spring cleaning. I took the packet off him, and put it somewhere. Now being a senile not-so young man cannot recall it's location for the life me.

I tried looking in that room where we found the packet but to no avail.

Could you please help me to find it.

thanks a lot !

horary chart casted on -
29. aug.2013
9.45am, Birmingham, UK

Attachments

• missing_horary.jpg
    missing_horary.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

unteruber

Found it (at 5.42pm BST, in case someone wants to do analysis). As suspected I or my friend, while cleaning dumped the plastic wrapped packet in a bin bag which I left in the backyard.

8th house over taurus/gemini

chances its outside in the backyard in the ground? but hanging somewhere...check new the window, also see if its hidden under something of black colored stuff.

but this object or the stuff is still with you, I can see a connection to the jupiter (in cancer) from venus also check the places near water - a tap?:rightful:

HOLD ON!!! you just found it? :pouty: what am i doing? uuurrggghh!! again I randomly run through the lines and looked at the chart. all i grasped was the pack of $ not ur's but lost.

unteruber

HOLD ON!!! you just found it? :pouty: what am i doing? uuurrggghh!! again I randomly run through the lines and looked at the chart. all i grasped was the pack of $ not ur's but lost.

The money is mine, I just left it in one of the rooms, wrapped in the plastic and forgot about it. While cleaning the house discovered it. In the zeal of cleaning chucked it out in the bin, eventually to find it again. :)

All's well that ends well.

The money is mine, I just left it in one of the rooms, wrapped in the plastic and forgot about it. While cleaning the house discovered it. In the zeal of cleaning chucked it out in the bin, eventually to find it again. :)

All's well that ends well.

May i know where the bin was? Near a water sourse? A tap, a drain? Also was it kinda hung?