Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 07-15-2012, 10:16 PM
Brea's Avatar
Brea Brea is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Oregon
Posts: 261
How would you describe this person?

My buddy and I have a fairly loaded 8th house (both in synastry and composite) and 12th house. So lots of mutual deep self probing and bathing in eachothers psyche/secrets. so I'm curious how your view differs and compares to my own, primarily due to our shared Venus square Neptune. I really enjoy his mind, and it would be fun to know what else is going on in there.

Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_32_devin.31349.31729.jpg (85.1 KB, 28 views)

__________________
My chart
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 08-13-2012, 10:05 PM
Brea's Avatar
Brea Brea is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Oregon
Posts: 261
Re: How would you describe this person?

I dont really see/feel his mars square moon but I havent really pissed him off. He comes off like a pretty mellow person but indefinitely more emotionally inclined (obviously lol). something that really bothers me is that he cant remember his childhood which is a red flag for me (I personally have mars in 8th house) because that's usually a good sign of abuse, sexual or otherwise.
__________________
My chart
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 08-14-2012, 03:36 PM
Lin Lin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 2,253
Re: How would you describe this person?

Well, he's got Venus applying to a square of Uranus and Neptune, and that is a big red flag in a guy....esp. when any of those planets is in the 8th.
But also: he's 19.

So he has a LOT of work to do (if he is the type who is willing to work on examining his own character and his past - all of which is imperative if one is going have a functional life after a difficult childhood.) Actually, that Venus is in a grand cross pattern. Being (and recognizing that you are) HAPPY is a big issue and always will be for him.

YOU'RE square is very different. It's in cadent houses and the meaning is a world apart from his. Having 2 personal planets in the 9th means that YOU are more of the prober. Keep the focus on yourself and dont try to "profile" him (at least not TO him).

LIN

Last edited by Lin; 08-14-2012 at 03:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 08-14-2012, 05:26 PM
dreamtimez's Avatar
dreamtimez dreamtimez is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 810
Re: How would you describe this person?

I would a Plutonic person ... Pluto aspects most of his personal planets.
__________________
Dreamtimez
because the unreal is more powerful than the real ...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dreamtimez For This Useful Post:
Brea (08-15-2012)
  #5  
Unread 08-15-2012, 05:49 AM
Brea's Avatar
Brea Brea is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Oregon
Posts: 261
Re: How would you describe this person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lin View Post
Well, he's got Venus applying to a square of Uranus and Neptune, and that is a big red flag in a guy....esp. when any of those planets is in the 8th.
But also: he's 19.

So he has a LOT of work to do (if he is the type who is willing to work on examining his own character and his past - all of which is imperative if one is going have a functional life after a difficult childhood.) Actually, that Venus is in a grand cross pattern. Being (and recognizing that you are) HAPPY is a big issue and always will be for him.

YOU'RE square is very different. It's in cadent houses and the meaning is a world apart from his. Having 2 personal planets in the 9th means that YOU are more of the prober. Keep the focus on yourself and dont try to "profile" him (at least not TO him).

LIN
I would SO love it if you would extend upon the differences between his squares and mine. because I have alot of mutual understanding in that department, it would be very interesting to understand those differences. I'm kinda starting to see him in more of a prospective partner light(he's been making advances for years now) so any mindful warnings would be appreciated right now since I'm not one to do anything unless I've investigated it first. THANKS so much for your time!
__________________
My chart

Last edited by Brea; 08-15-2012 at 06:02 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 08-15-2012, 05:50 AM
Brea's Avatar
Brea Brea is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Oregon
Posts: 261
Re: How would you describe this person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamtimez View Post
I would a Plutonic person ... Pluto aspects most of his personal planets.
Seems to be my "type" lol.
__________________
My chart
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 08-15-2012, 11:39 PM
Lin Lin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 2,253
Re: How would you describe this person?

According to his chart he is 19. How many years HAS he been pursuing you???

Maybe he wants you to "fix" him.

He is WAY too young to be in a commited relationship. He has a LOT of baggage....personally I think you're too young to "take on" the job that would be the relationship if you and he got together as a couple.

But when my hand isn't bothering me so much I will explain the differences between your squares and his.
LIN
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lin For This Useful Post:
Brea (08-16-2012)
  #8  
Unread 08-16-2012, 03:14 AM
thespunkysagittarius thespunkysagittarius is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Southern California
Posts: 28
Re: How would you describe this person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brea View Post
My buddy and I have a fairly loaded 8th house (both in synastry and composite) and 12th house. So lots of mutual deep self probing and bathing in eachothers psyche/secrets. so I'm curious how your view differs and compares to my own, primarily due to our shared Venus square Neptune. I really enjoy his mind, and it would be fun to know what else is going on in there.

Thanks!
Hi There,

I see there is a very, very deep soul connection. Most probable that the two of you are bonded at a mental level as well, because of the 2 double whammy connections --> Chart A's Neptune is square Chart B's Venus, then... Chart B's Neptune is square Chart A's Venus. And then the same thing goes for Chart A's Neptune is conjunct Chart B's Uranus, then... Chart A's Uranus is conjunct Chart B's Neptune.

I would say that the lessons the two of you have together are on a philosophical / metaphysical type of plane, maybe to discover and explore that they are many paths to a destination and learning to emotionally draw healthy and fair boundaries within the relationship.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to thespunkysagittarius For This Useful Post:
Brea (08-16-2012)
  #9  
Unread 08-16-2012, 06:24 PM
Brea's Avatar
Brea Brea is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Oregon
Posts: 261
Re: How would you describe this person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lin View Post
According to his chart he is 19. How many years HAS he been pursuing you???

Maybe he wants you to "fix" him.

He is WAY too young to be in a commited relationship. He has a LOT of baggage....personally I think you're too young to "take on" the job that would be the relationship if you and he got together as a couple.

But when my hand isn't bothering me so much I will explain the differences between your squares and his.
LIN
Thanks alot Lin! He's been pursuing me for 4 years, very dutifully for someone with their Uranus in the 5th. He is very quiet with his mercury in Pisces and simplistic on the exterior, but I've always gotten this heavy cinder-block feeling from being around him. I'm pretty compassionate and curious/investigative so this heaviness has always fascinated me. He isnt too aware of the reasoning behind how he feels about his family, it's like he avoids looking at those feelings period (probably because they conjure up even more feelings). I personally know his father from our high-school (orchestra teacher), I guess he's very critical of everyone including his son. I dont know much about his mother but telling from his chart the prospect of a good relationship with her isnt so probable either. His mother and father actually sleep in separate rooms and pretty much despise eachother. Christmas was a nightmare because the parents would project their unhappiness about the unhappiness in their family and fight with one another to make it "physically" perfect. I've asked him questions based on his chart (which he says he loves) and he says he wasnt too pushed into music with that leo chiron in the 12th (like me) but maybe it just manifested as high expectations in general. His sister is a 30 year-old alcoholic, who depends on having a man alot (needs it emotionally, so more red flags). She lost custody of her only son not long ago. I can tell he's been there for her emotionally alot but as most co-dependant relationships go, it didnt do anything besides yo-yo him. I really wonder if he's been sexually abused, because I get that vibe alot. I really want to know what sort of trauma he's incurred, because obviously it was bad enough that he can't even remember.
__________________
My chart
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 08-16-2012, 11:19 PM
sven555's Avatar
sven555 sven555 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,235
Re: How would you describe this person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lin View Post
Well, he's got Venus applying to a square of Uranus and Neptune, and that is a big red flag in a guy....esp. when any of those planets is in the 8th.
But also: he's 19.

So he has a LOT of work to do (if he is the type who is willing to work on examining his own character and his past - all of which is imperative if one is going have a functional life after a difficult childhood.) Actually, that Venus is in a grand cross pattern. Being (and recognizing that you are) HAPPY is a big issue and always will be for him.

YOU'RE square is very different. It's in cadent houses and the meaning is a world apart from his. Having 2 personal planets in the 9th means that YOU are more of the prober. Keep the focus on yourself and dont try to "profile" him (at least not TO him).

LIN
I have Venus Square Uranus, and Venus Square Neptune.
Venus in 6th house, Neptune and Uranus in 3rd.
Does that make me a "big red flag" to any girl?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 08-16-2012, 11:55 PM
Brea's Avatar
Brea Brea is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Oregon
Posts: 261
Re: How would you describe this person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sven555 View Post
I have Venus Square Uranus, and Venus Square Neptune.
Venus in 6th house, Neptune and Uranus in 3rd.
Does that make me a "big red flag" to any girl?
From what I'm understanding it's dependent on the placement and elements at play. I personally Have those aspects and I wouldn't consider myself a "red flag". I mean constantly seeing people through optimistic rose tinted glasses definitely puts me at a disadvantage but my awareness has to help I would think. which might be what she was getting at with calling me a "prober" which I am, and this entire thread is really about (my probing another person to get a clearer perspective). I would assume age has a lot to do with it too, less time to get acquainted with your tendencies/patterns. Being unaware gives you a dangerous element.
__________________
My chart
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 08-17-2012, 12:15 AM
sven555's Avatar
sven555 sven555 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,235
Re: How would you describe this person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brea View Post
From what I'm understanding it's dependent on the placement and elements at play. I personally Have those aspects and I wouldn't consider myself a "red flag". I mean constantly seeing people through optimistic rose tinted glasses definitely puts me at a disadvantage but my awareness has to help I would think. which might be what she was getting at with calling me a "prober" which I am, and this entire thread is really about (my probing another person to get a clearer perspective). I would assume age has a lot to do with it too, less time to get acquainted with your tendencies/patterns. Being unaware gives you a dangerous element.
Well i have Venus, Uranus and Neptune all in the same elements as your buddy, but i agree with you, it is definiately a disadvantage about the rose-tinted glasses. I've started to learn that you have to be very careful about how you see people (because of the RT glasses).

You say you have these aspects too? Just be careful about it then. You're right about the age, but as you mature, the RT glasses should start to mystically fade away! to

Good luck!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 08-21-2012, 09:14 AM
Brea's Avatar
Brea Brea is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Oregon
Posts: 261
Re: How would you describe this person?

I think alot of what I was feeling was his sun square pluto aspect. It definately seems like something that would create that heaviness I feel in him. I'm still interested in hearing how our Neptune Uranus squares to Venus are different experiences. That would be most interesting.
__________________
My chart
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 03-14-2013, 06:06 PM
Lin Lin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 2,253
Re: How would you describe this person?

Brea,
Your Venus is very modified....first, from Uranus being conj. Neptune and next because it is in the 9th conj. the MC. It's really important to note the other connections of all aspects...as they are not all created equal.
LIN
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
describe, person

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Care to guess Lady Gaga's ascendant? Sweet Escape Celebrity Astrology 580 07-10-2020 09:36 PM
I got not reply before. Please reply to my questions. I beg of you all. keechu Vedic Astrology 16 04-06-2012 02:32 AM
Horoscopes of well known people Seth Celebrity Astrology 126 01-15-2012 05:02 PM
Planets in my chart 0WinN0 Aspects & configurations 10 03-17-2007 03:26 AM



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.