Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background

Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background Here you are welcome to tell us as much or as little about yourself as you please while also talking about your interest in astrology: we would love to get to know you! Please do not post requests for astrological chart readings or astrological advertisements here.

Unread 01-12-2011, 07:34 AM

Hello everyone!! Bonjour/Bonsoir in french!!!

Let me introduce myself: my logging name is Ivy Starr. I am 39 years-old community health nurse living in my beautiful city of Montreal, Canada. I am a proud member of the Pluto in Libra Generation I am a self-taught astrologer and I have a huge interest in tarot, numerology, crystal healing, new age thought, occult studies, magic and earth-based spirituality. I want to be a published author soon on New Age Subjects/ Astrology and operate my own website. I can't wait to enjoy chatting with all of you... See you!!!

Tags
bonjour or bonsoir, french