YonyGursho

I have been wanting to share my thoughts about this topic for quite some time now.

So we all know what the concept behind karma is. With that said, I have a theory that in our world, all of history has lined up perfectly with the law of karma, seeing as saturn has always existed and saturn is by far the biggest planet of karma.

With that in mind, couldn't it be said that everything that has ever happened and that ever will happen will be completely just and fair?

greybeard

I have been wanting to share my thoughts about this topic for quite some time now.

So we all know what the concept behind karma is. With that said, I have a theory that in our world, all of history has lined up perfectly with the law of karma, seeing as saturn has always existed and saturn is by far the biggest planet of karma.

With that in mind, couldn't it be said that everything that has ever happened and that ever will happen will be completely just and fair?

Yes, and they lived happily ever after.

192enoch

Yes, and they lived happily ever after.

Yes. Karma is universal law and we know that from a wide variety of sources including quantum physics. Having said that, it is the soul's natural desire to ascent and as such, each lifetime presents us with certain karmic challenges to resolve. Or not. This is the cycle of rebirth known by buddhists as the wheel of samsara.

greybeard

It was the Buddha who advised us to never accept what we are told, but to trust in ourselves.

Karma is "What you sow, that also shall you reap." It does not require past lives, which are beyond any reasonable proof. If, instead of "past lives" we say "past life", a more realistic and useful concept emerges. It places karma in the here and now, which is all we've got.

Inline

....With that in mind, couldn't it be said that everything that has ever happened and that ever will happen will be completely just and fair?

Karma is explained as our action(s)......

The bible explains we have choices.....

So, everything that will happen or has ever happened is explained as our actions and choices? Is that just and fair?

192enoch

It was the Buddha who advised us to never accept what we are told, but to trust in ourselves.

Karma is "What you sow, that also shall you reap." It does not require past lives, which are beyond any reasonable proof. If, instead of "past lives" we say "past life", a more realistic and useful concept emerges. It places karma in the here and now, which is all we've got.
Yes please take Buddha's advice until you have your own personal experience to speak from. Some, like myself play the long game because that is our first hand experience. If your personal first hand experience is different, that is not a problem. To each his own path.

YonyGursho

The south node proves there are past lives. North node is what we are destined to do in this lifetime. South node is the opposite of that. So it COULD be what we were destined to do in all other life times. Because we have a south node the instant we are born. Yet we haven't done anything at that point.

So south node could be what we have done in all of our previous lifetimes. So reincarnation might exist.

The again south node could just be a representation of what we DONT need to do in this lifetime, seeing as north node is a representation of what we DO need to do in this lifetime.

But for there to have never been any past lives for any soul ever, it would be truly unfair. Since that would mean some souls are born into circumstances that would guarantee they never even had a chance to make it to heaven and few would.

Last edited:

192enoch

The south node proves there are past lives. North node is what we are destined to do in this lifetime. South node is the opposite of that. So it COULD be what we were destined to do in all other life times. Because we have a south node the instant we are born. Yet we haven't done anything at that point.

So south node could be what we have done in all of our previous lifetimes. So reincarnation might exist.

The again south node could just be a representation of what we DONT need to do in this lifetime, seeing as north node is a representation of what we DO need to do in this lifetime.

But for there to have never been any past lives for any soul ever, it would be truly unfair. Since that would mean some souls are born into circumstances that would guarantee they never even had a chance to make it to heaven and few would.

Yes excellent. I also consider Pluto and it's polarity point as to past lives. Certainly the overall theme of the natal and then the nodes and Pluto will tell is much!

192enoch

Karma is explained as our action(s)......

The bible explains we have choices.....

So, everything that will happen or has ever happened is explained as our actions and choices? Is that just and fair?
One clarification, karma is the result of action. Not the action itself.

YonyGursho

Yes excellent. I also consider Pluto and it's polarity point as to past lives. Certainly the overall theme of the natal and then the nodes and Pluto will tell is much!

But you do realize that my comment says that its unclear whether past lives are real or not, right?

192enoch

But you do realize that my comment says that its unclear whether past lives are real or not, right?
Yes. I understand that it's unclear to you. In my case, it's very clear based on personal first hand experience which I stated previously. Being unclear is a perfectly wonderful place to be as well.

YonyGursho

Yes. I understand that it's unclear to you. In my case, it's very clear based on personal first hand experience which I stated previously. Being unclear is a perfectly wonderful place to be as well.

Well you never have given any proof that there are past lives.

192enoch

Well you never have given any proof that there are past lives.

As was expressed earlier, we each have to find our own "proof". If you're genuinely interested in learning about your past lives and need more personal proof, I would suggest past life regression therapy as a good starting point. If this topic is triggering for you, it may or may not be your path at this time. We each have our own.

YonyGursho

As was expressed earlier, we each have to find our own "proof". If you're genuinely interested in learning about your past lives and need more personal proof, I would suggest past life regression therapy as a good starting point. If this topic is triggering for you, it may or may not be your path at this time. We each have our own.

Well I had been hoping that you would provide some proof of your claim that there are past lives is all.