Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Lost items and missing people

Horary Questions on Lost items and missing people Discuss lost items horaries, also inquiries on the whereabouts of missing people.

Unread 01-09-2019, 12:48 AM

Unhappy Missing Cat (Includes Horary Chart)

I went on a work trip and got my cat a pet sitter who lost her.
I would like to know if I'll have any hope of finding her.
I see the significators the moon and for her, mars, are not aspecting.
Is there any hope?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MF.jpg (52.7 KB, 32 views)

Last edited by RisingSag; 01-10-2019 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Included Horary Chart
Unread 01-09-2019, 01:50 AM

Re: Missing Cat

Where is the chart?
Unread 01-10-2019, 11:09 AM

Oh no!

I've edited my post and included the horary chart.

Thank you all in advance.
Unread 01-10-2019, 11:24 AM

Exclamation Re: Missing Cat

I agree with you about the significator, but I want to add that "The Head" sitting in it's ruler.
Moon VIII sign from your significator too. That's not a good sign.
I'm sorry.

Last edited by SunConjunctUranus; 01-10-2019 at 11:28 AM.
Unread 01-10-2019, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
I agree with you about the significator, but I want to add that "The Head" sitting in it's ruler.
Moon VIII sign from your significator too. That's not a good sign.
I'm sorry.
When you say "the head" sitting in it's ruler, do you mean North Node in the first house?
The Moon VIII sign from my significator, I don't really know what that means. Do you mean the Moon's in the 8th house? It's actually in the 9th. The moon is my significator. My cat's is Mars in the 11th house.

I had read somewhere that having the pet's significator in the 11th house was a good sign.

I'm sad to say, she's still missing.
Unread 01-10-2019, 05:18 PM

Lightbulb Re: Missing Cat

Yes, it called north node now.
The cat is your possesion in th II. The Head in the II too.
The moon is in the VIII [Capricorn/Saturn], so your cat probably eaten by Saturn.

I'm sorry, that's all I could see.

Last edited by SunConjunctUranus; 01-10-2019 at 05:36 PM.
Unread 01-10-2019, 05:24 PM

The rising for this chart is Gemini at 29 degrees and 28 min. I guess this chart is unreadable.
Unread 01-10-2019, 05:25 PM

Exclamation Re: Missing Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by RisingSag View Post
The rising for this chart is Gemini at 29 degrees and 28 min. I guess this chart is unreadable.
I read your map with sidereal and whole sign with the help of Valerius Valens.
Unread 01-10-2019, 05:41 PM

Ugh, I hope she didn't get eaten.

The moon is in the 9th house, but is in the sign Aquarius which isn't that strong. This is my significator.

Also, optimistically speaking, her significator is in Mars in Aries. I'm hoping the fact that her significator is in its own sign, and that it's in the 11th, that she will be returned to me.

Still worried.
Unread 01-10-2019, 05:42 PM

Quote:
I read your map with sidereal and whole sign with the help of Valerius Valens.
I will be sure to check this out. I haven't heard of this before.
Thank you.
Unread 01-10-2019, 05:46 PM

Talking Re: Missing Cat

Quote:
The moon is in the 9th house, but is in the sign Aquarius which isn't that strong.
Did you know what planet originaly ruled Aquarius, right?

Good luck.
Unread 01-11-2019, 12:47 PM

Did you find her? If not I hope you find her as soon as possible, healthy and happy. Did you spread flyers?

I can share a picture of her on social media if you want. I have an animal related account that focuses mostly on cats in need.
Unread 01-11-2019, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraPisces View Post
Did you find her? If not I hope you find her as soon as possible, healthy and happy. Did you spread flyers?

I can share a picture of her on social media if you want. I have an animal related account that focuses mostly on cats in need.
Awe thanks for asking! I have posted locally on social media. I do need to post posters though.
Unread 01-15-2019, 09:32 PM

Hey everyone,
So the ascendant on this chart is so early. Too early to be judged. I read that with lost objects or pets, that if you haven't started looking for the pet, in my case, that you may wind up with an ascendant that is too early.

I have made a big effort to find her, and to let people in my community know she's missing. I've re-cast a chart. Actually, I'm a bit worried about how the moon is travelling towards a conjunction with mars.
I hope she's safe
Attached Images
File Type: jpg safeandsound.jpg (50.8 KB, 7 views)
Unread 01-15-2019, 09:44 PM

It is not wise to over use horary, my friend.
My assertion still the same from previous post.
Unread 01-16-2019, 10:44 PM

Quote:
It is not wise to over use horary, my friend.
My assertion still the same from previous post.

I figured I would create a new one though, because the first ones ascendant was too early to be read, and also signified that I hadn't looked for her yet.
Unread 01-16-2019, 10:50 PM

I found her today! She went missing for over a week. She was hiding out in the same neighborhood, under a shed. She'd venture out occasionally and someone in the neighborhood I had spoken to saw her and began feeding her, until I could get her.
I didn't post this, but theres coyotes and even bobcats in the area, as well as large feral cats.

Shes a good little hunter, but I was really worried about how small she is compared to all the other animals in that neighborhood.

Im really glad she's back. I will defnitely consider the second chart I posted as the first was cast before I had made any efforts to look for her which I'm thinking explains the early ascendant.
Thanks everyone!
Unread 01-16-2019, 10:55 PM

Thanks for following up! I'm so glad you got her back. It was confusing with all of the planets in the 8th. I thought for sure she was a goner.

Should we look at POF in the 4th as returning home? Rahu in 3rd for neighborhood?
Unread 01-16-2019, 11:23 PM

Quote:
I found her today! She went missing for over a week. She was hiding out in the same neighborhood, under a shed. She'd venture out occasionally and someone in the neighborhood I had spoken to saw her and began feeding her, until I could get her.
I didn't post this, but theres coyotes and even bobcats in the area, as well as large feral cats.

Shes a good little hunter, but I was really worried about how small she is compared to all the other animals in that neighborhood.

Im really glad she's back. I will defnitely consider the second chart I posted as the first was cast before I had made any efforts to look for her which I'm thinking explains the early ascendant.
Thanks everyone!
Congratulations, my friend!
Thanks for the feedback and this is great lesson for us to learn particularly on missing object horary.
Unread 01-17-2019, 01:17 AM
Banned

Re: Missing Cat (Includes Horary Chart)

Quote:

I went on a work trip and got my cat a pet sitter who lost her.
I would like to know if I'll have any hope of finding her.
I see the significators the moon and for her, mars, are not aspecting.
Is there any hope?
I see that you got your cat back, and that is wonderful! I read the first few posts before seeing the last one.

If you worry of your cat as your child - I would use 5th house as significator. If it is a pet of general concern - 6tth house. Probably people disagree. I see the 6th house as the issue of work that prevented merc from caring for venus.

Venus ruler of 5th was guarded by Jupiter - waiting ahead. A good luck outcome in my opinion - no aspect - but Jupiter seemed to be ahead guarding the cat as the cat did it's cat thing.

the 7th house is a curious aside but what was going on during your worktrip! Venus and Mars in heated square. was pet setter a friend or hired help?
Unread 01-17-2019, 05:01 AM

Re: Missing Cat (Includes Horary Chart)

Hey! She's literally been on my lap all day! Her cat sitter was someone I didn't know, but who I hired to watch her. I didn't know her personally, but she seemed like a good person. It turns out she's a partyer or something and was never home. Her roommmate and his kids were allergic to cats, and she hadn't informed him she was going to catsit. My cat didn't recieve much attention and would come out from under the couch to eat and use the litterbox at night. The roommate told me that she probably ran away. I myself, wonder if they got tired of her and put her outside

When I read the chart, I had read it as her significator being Venus, which was in it's own house, the 6th house. I do think some people who feel their pets are more like their kids can use the 5th house planet, but in my case, I sort of see her as a cuddly, live, teddy bear. I read my significator as Mercury in the 8th house. I saw a trine had just occured between her significator and the moon, and was about to trine mars. That actually scared me, as I wondered what mars would be, I worried she'd get hit by a car or something. But I also wondered if it would act like a translation of light or something of that sort.
I also felt a bit positive that the moon, which in these charts also represents lost items or pets, was in the 11th house, which means it's safe return. In her case, I had went door to door in the neighborhood talking to people, and 1 couple had seen her and I let them know how to get a hold of me if they saw her again. In this case, they could have been shown as new friends.

I ended up referencing this link mainly, though I used the 6th house planet as the significator.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/wit.html

Last edited by RisingSag; 01-17-2019 at 05:11 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to RisingSag For This Useful Post:
Tandy (01-17-2019)
Unread 11-07-2019, 03:00 PM

How did u make the chart
Unread 11-07-2019, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieanna19jess View Post
How did u make the chart

Wow! Talk about mercury retrograde! This is my 3rd time trying to answer your question, and where my post did not get posted. I created a chart on astro.com using the regiomontanus house system. The 1st house was my significator and the 6th was hers. You can read the chart, and the house their significator is in may give you an idea where your cat is located. I noticed your thread and have forgotten some of the research i did for reading my chart. I had already planned to read yours and post on your thread.

Lastly, i posted her photo on a community Facebook page and out up missing cat posters with a cash reward. I went door to door and asked people to keep an eye out for her. Finally one household had told me they saw her and I got her back. Dont be afraid to go the extra mile.
Good luck!
Unread 11-10-2019, 01:17 AM
Banned

KI think your cat is safe. You will find it in 1week or a month. Looks like the cat has found a mate.

The cat is in the north -west direction,

Clues: north by west -sandy or hilly areas, near barns, see if there is any corn field nearby.

Is this kitty kind of brunnet like or reddish brown mixed coloured?

Why don't you check with your friends related places?

Last edited by Heavensmystery; 11-10-2019 at 01:26 AM. Reason: Spelling

Tags
missing