Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 06-06-2018, 08:21 AM

Two questions

I've got two questions -

How does a young Pisces woman seduce men? I mean with Aquarius its so obvious, they just leave some butt cheeks out and sit on the seat in front of you. But how do Pisces seduce?

Also, what would a Venus in Pisces 5th house be like? Kind of the same question.

Unread 06-06-2018, 03:30 PM

Re: Two questions

I would look into self-sacrificing, overly understanding and accomodating, "morphing" type of dynamics. It will be heavily influenced by Neptune, idealism, illusions, empathy, but also by 12th house energy, maybe even to the point of secrecy?

What´s her Ascendant? What´s her Venus and Mars?

Venus in Pisces in the 5th :
Take Leo and Pisces energy and combine them... something like acting? Teaching with a lot of empathy? Verrrrrry artistic.

Take 5th and 12th house energy and merge them, hm, no idea lol, but sounds interesting.

Take Venus and Neptune and combine them, you have intoxicating infatuation, delusions around romance, idealism.
Unread 06-07-2018, 03:15 AM

Good points. Thank you.
Unread 06-07-2018, 03:21 AM

I'm a Pisces dominant (Jupiter (sun and AC ruler) in the constellation conj the IC and neptune in the first unaspected). We woo people with romance, entice them with aphrodisiacs and candle lit meals while singing them a serande after watching the stars on a boat at a lazy lake at night. However my libra Venus squares my Capricorn Mars so I have a sexual spark that can throw people around (Leo moon and sag Sun help that along). However my Piscean energy does attribute to me not being able to be satisfied with strangers, I can please them but it's a bore for me to do so.

Pisces seduce with vast endless romance and unconditional love.
Unread 06-07-2018, 03:46 AM

Oh I love it. Thank you whoam1. Can definitely see that Neptune coming out. I love your story about the lazy lake.
So you say your Pisces energy doesn't like strangers? I thought that was a Virgo thing, being more fussy. I thought Pisces would love and romance everyone.
Unread 06-07-2018, 03:54 AM

Pisces can't give thems3lves to everybody, eventhough they try, they won't be satisfied.
Unread 06-07-2018, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
Pisces can't give thems3lves to everybody, eventhough they try, they won't be satisfied.
Aww, that's so sweet. That's like the sweetest thing I've heard all day .
Unread 06-07-2018, 08:26 AM

Smile Re: Two questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
I've got two questions -

How does a young Pisces woman seduce men?
Perhaps surprisingly, very similar to the way a young Virgoan woman does it--by subtle, unspoken invitation.
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
turkish girl (06-07-2018)
Unread 06-07-2018, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Perhaps surprisingly, very similar to the way a young Virgoan woman does it--by subtle, unspoken invitation.
I'm sorry, but Virgo is so shy and frigid. Pisces is warm and open and makes Virgo feel comfortable emotionally open up.
Unread 06-07-2018, 11:28 AM

Quote:
I'm sorry, but Virgo is so shy and frigid. Pisces is warm and open and makes Virgo feel comfortable emotionally open up.
Speaking as a hetero male Piscean, I find young Virgoan women act subtly seductive. Is it because I'm Piscean?
Unread 06-07-2018, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Speaking as a hetero male Piscean, I find young Virgoan women act subtly seductive. Is it because I'm Piscean?
That's beautiful. As a Pisces you would be able to read the Virgos pretty well and open them up. I'm not sure if Virgo tries to be seductive. I think a lot of ppl find the girl next door shy girl as seductive.
The Following User Says Thank You to Abby83 For This Useful Post:
david starling (06-07-2018)
Unread 06-07-2018, 02:42 PM

Quote:
I've got two questions -

How does a young Pisces woman seduce men? I mean with Aquarius its so obvious, they just leave some butt cheeks out and sit on the seat in front of you. But how do Pisces seduce?

Also, what would a Venus in Pisces 5th house be like? Kind of the same question.
Why you hate so much from aquarius girls lol.I saw your several posts and it was all about calling aquarius girls being slut or something.Just relax Abby83...I think the girl who flirted with your husband has important pscyhological issues.Sex is also like a drug,alcohol etc... People try to fill the void in their life with those stuff when they do not have something important or some important values in their life.I actually think she may have a childhood issue...

Last edited by turkish girl; 06-07-2018 at 02:47 PM.
Unread 06-07-2018, 02:45 PM

Quote:
unspoken invitation part is true in my case...I do not like being verbal on those matters(virgo rising)
The Following User Says Thank You to turkish girl For This Useful Post:
david starling (06-07-2018)
Unread 06-07-2018, 03:15 PM

Quote:
I thought you were a Virgo. I remember discussing it at length...no?
Unread 06-07-2018, 09:04 PM

No, David is like me, Pisces dominant.

Blood runs thicker than water, but without water there is no blood...
Unread 06-07-2018, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchyone View Post
I thought you were a Virgo. I remember discussing it at length...no?
We discussed Virgo, but my only Virgo is my Desc. I do have a LOT more respect for the Sign than what I've seen written about it.
Unread 06-08-2018, 02:17 AM

Quote:
We discussed Virgo, but my only Virgo is my Desc. I do have a LOT more respect for the Sign than what I've seen written about it.
I have a Virgo MC, but because Jupiter and PoF are Conj to Pisces at the other side I get Pisces from there. I do too have more respect than some of what is wrote about Virgo. In fact the coffee store book loving girl with a secret sex dungeon in her basement is a very accurate Virgo description, and I can appreciate that.
Unread 06-08-2018, 03:21 AM

I guess the reason why I'm putting this thread up is I want to be better at seducing my husband. My tarot points to Venus in Pisces 5th house as advice. I'm not at all feminine with my approach. I blame my Scorpio asc for my direct masculine initiatives.

However natally my 5th cusp is Pisces and Neptune is in second. So why do I find it so effing card to flirt that way? I'm so direct with my flirting it even pisses me off.
Unread 06-08-2018, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Your reality must match my memory! jk

Having Virgo on your Descending might also explain why you attract Virgos subtlety, don't you think? I feel like the energy there lures people with similar energies.
Unread 06-08-2018, 09:26 PM

Quote:
I guess the reason why I'm putting this thread up is I want to be better at seducing my husband. My tarot points to Venus in Pisces 5th house as advice. I'm not at all feminine with my approach. I blame my Scorpio asc for my direct masculine initiatives.

However natally my 5th cusp is Pisces and Neptune is in second. So why do I find it so effing card to flirt that way? I'm so direct with my flirting it even pisses me off.
So, "Hey, you wanna f*ck?" isn't working for you?
Unread 06-08-2018, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchyone View Post
Your reality must match my memory! jk

Having Virgo on your Descending might also explain why you attract Virgos subtlety, don't you think? I feel like the energy there lures people with similar energies.
Could be. I'll check it out with other Descending-signs. That would mean people with Scorpio rising would subliminally attract Taurians.
Unread 06-08-2018, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Could be. I'll check it out with other Descending-signs. That would mean people with Scorpio rising would subliminally attract Taurians.
I attract Gemini and my tropical rising may be sag [I can't say for certain, but it's likely] its also likely my sidereal rising is sag.

I like my DC sign better then my A.C. sign as a general rule of thumb.
Unread 06-08-2018, 10:51 PM

I use my Desc-sign to analyze Astrology as a logical system.
Unread 06-09-2018, 01:20 AM

Don't worry guys. I figured it out and posted about it in the other thread about seduction. Cos David, no, asking if he wants to f*ck does not work. But I've got it sorted now thanks.
Unread 06-09-2018, 01:22 AM

Its interesting though. How natally I have Venus and mars in Virgo and he has Venus and mercury in Pisces and I'm the one who's more like the Pisces and he's like the stressed out Virgo. But only since getting married and having kids. Like we morphed/changed.

Tags
questions