Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Medicine and health

Horary Questions on Medicine and health For questions about health, illnesses and recovery, pregnancy and baby gender.

Unread 12-26-2017, 01:37 PM

When i finally get out of depression?

For actually... 2-3 years i have been going through depression.I have had some panic attacks before but these days i am faced with anhedonia.Like i can't enjoy anything or nothing makes me happy and satisfied.

So much works-kind of losing my total interest in my job which i have really wanted since my childhood,problems and arguments with my family,especially mom,breaking up 5-6 months ago,problems with guys and all.I feel like life is really meaningless to me.

I do wonder when i will heal.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg depression.jpg (51.6 KB, 21 views)

Unread 12-26-2017, 01:47 PM

Re: When i finally get out of depression?

Hi,

In about a month from now, you should be feeling much better. Right now, you (Merc.) are weak (in detriment in Sag), but as soon as you are out of Sag., things should look better.

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda
The Following User Says Thank You to aquarius7000 For This Useful Post:
turkish girl (12-27-2017)
Unread 12-26-2017, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
Hi,

In about a month from now, you should be feeling much better. Right now, you (Merc.) are weak (in detriment in Sag), but as soon as you are out of Sag., things should look better.
Thank you for replying me,
I do wonder is it because of mercury?I mean if it was a slow planet like mars-saturn or pluto would it be different?
Unread 12-26-2017, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkish girl View Post
Thank you for replying me,
I do wonder is it because of mercury?I mean if it was a slow planet like mars-saturn or pluto would it be different?
Mars is not slow. In case of slow planets, it would take much longer, especially if they were in fixed signs.

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda
Unread 12-26-2017, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Mars is not slow. In case of slow planets, it would take much longer, especially if they were in fixed signs.
thank you

by the way this word written below about kids,i am too much surprised that i have been saying this to everyone around me.I guess it is aquarius nature
The Following User Says Thank You to turkish girl For This Useful Post:
aquarius7000 (12-26-2017)
Unread 12-26-2017, 10:14 PM

Quote:
For actually... 2-3 years i have been going through depression.I have had some panic attacks before but these days i am faced with anhedonia.Like i can't enjoy anything or nothing makes me happy and satisfied.

So much works-kind of losing my total interest in my job which i have really wanted since my childhood,problems and arguments with my family,especially mom,breaking up 5-6 months ago,problems with guys and all.I feel like life is really meaningless to me.

I do wonder when i will heal.
Moon is in Aries, recent square with trio of planets, all in detriment of Moon. In Aries Moon is not in its element, in fire sign, hot and dry, Moon's nature is moist and cold. So Moon gets exhausted, constanty being on a fighting mode. The squares look challenging. Sun, ruler of 4th is the family, but the 3 planets indicate trio of people, or areas you had to deal with. Mercury your signficator is in detriment and slow, just stopped going retro.

Moon, your emotional nature will trine Mercury, you as a person. Basically coming together in more harmony. Also dispositors of both Moon and mercury ( mars/jup) will conjunct, which I find interesting. Timing to me looks slow. Mars and Jupiter, in fixed, will take time. However, attempt at patching thing with family might happen, Moon translates between Sun (the trio) to Mercury. I'd say at least 6-7 months till you feel better, but the family issues might start getting fixed sooner.

all the best!

Last edited by rafaella; 12-27-2017 at 12:52 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rafaella For This Useful Post:
Sunrise (12-31-2017), turkish girl (12-27-2017)
Unread 12-26-2017, 11:06 PM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

Maybe 5 months recovery but not fully out of it?

I don't like anything about this

merc detrimented void in 6th .. good applying to desc but still moon in aries as Raf pointed out.. tough recovery unfortunately
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tikana For This Useful Post:
Sunrise (12-31-2017), turkish girl (12-27-2017)
Unread 12-27-2017, 01:59 AM

Quote:

merc detrimented void in 6th .. good applying to desc but still moon in aries as Raf pointed out.. tough recovery unfortunately
I know you mean well, but please guys, choose your words carefully, lest the person might get even more depressed. Give them hope, not say there is nothing positive about the chart.
No offence intended.

Unread 12-27-2017, 02:43 AM

Quote:
I know you mean well, but please guys, choose your words carefully, lest the person might get even more depressed. Give them hope, not say there is nothing positive about the chart.
No offence intended.
I didnt say theres nothing positive about the chart i said i dont like anything about it and its tough recovery. 5 months is a long time ...
Huge difference

Last edited by tikana; 12-27-2017 at 02:47 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to tikana For This Useful Post:
Sunrise (12-31-2017)
Unread 12-27-2017, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaella View Post
Moon is in Aries, recent square with trio of planets, all in detriment of Moon. In Aries Moon is not in its element, in fire sign, hot and dry, Moon's nature is moist and cold. So Moon gets exhausted, constanty being on a fighting mode. The squares look challenging. Sun, ruler of 4th is the family, but the 3 planets indicate trio of people, or areas you had to deal with. Mercury your signficator is in detriment and slow, just stopped going retro.

Moon, your emotional nature will trine Mercury, you as a person. Basically coming together in more harmony. Also dispositors of both Moon and mercury ( mars/jup) will conjunct, which I find interesting. Timing to me looks slow. Mars and Jupiter, in fixed, will take time. However, attempt at patching thing with family might happen, Moon translates between Sun (the trio) to Mercury. I'd say at least 6-7 months till you feel better, but the family issues might start getting fixed sooner.

all the best!
Thank you rafaella,

Another well explained comment of you.The Moon ,it is exactly saying about me that i am so much tired of being at fighting mode.I feel overworked exahausted,and unfortunately i am giving up on everything.

Well the trio must be :work,love and family.And interestingly 6 months later i will be graduated so your timing looked sensible to me,maybe i can feel a bit better after graduation.But right now i feel..i even can't find any words to decsribe myself right now.
Unread 12-27-2017, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post

Thank you tikana,

Ya i don't like anything about my life right now too.What a coincidence!
The Following User Says Thank You to turkish girl For This Useful Post:
tikana (12-28-2017)
Unread 12-27-2017, 07:57 PM

Moon needs to reach venus from Taurus before anything subsides, but even then venus is still weak, so im with Tikana on "recovery but still not fully out of it"....you'll still be feeling kinda weak from venus still under combustion.
Unread 12-28-2017, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Thank you tikana,

Ya i don't like anything about my life right now too.What a coincidence!
it is very vivid .. you are in cadent and detrimented. but 5 units months will get better
Unread 12-30-2017, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
it is very vivid .. you are in cadent and detrimented. but 5 units months will get better
I don't know if it is relevant with horary but what to do about those feelings.Does my chart say any way to fix things?
Unread 01-13-2018, 06:17 AM

Quote:
I don't know if it is relevant with horary but what to do about those feelings.Does my chart say any way to fix things?

Well theres very wide conj w saturn lord 10 but orb is too wide. Try therapy
Unread 06-04-2018, 09:03 AM

Hey everyone,

I wanted to write feedbacks about your horary comments.

In these 6 months lots of things happened.Especially between january-february i was about to go mad.But really right now i feel much better.It is like I do not care much about anything else.And interestingly as you guys said ,family issues kind of sorted out.I am okay with my mom now.The only thing love issues continues.I met with 2 different guys in between and an old lover texted me back and we continued talking again.Neverthless i left one guy,right now thinking about this old guy and keep contiuning with the new guy lol !Maybe i should post a love horary ...

Tags
depression, finally