Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 08-03-2016, 08:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
So am I cursed now?
Lol no no, you'll just dream of me...il just say hello and wander off...

Unread 08-03-2016, 08:36 PM

Re: Do you believe in curses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebell87 View Post
Lol no no, you'll just dream of me...il just say hello and wander off...
I can't wait! What do you look like so I'll know?
Unread 08-03-2016, 08:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
I can't wait! What do you look like so I'll know?
I was just thinking that...if I do appear in your dream, you should come back and tell me what I looked like..?
Unread 08-03-2016, 08:39 PM

Quote:
I was just thinking that...if I do appear in your dream, you should come back and tell me what I looked like..?
Okay, I'll let you know tomorrow :3
Unread 08-03-2016, 08:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Okay, I'll let you know tomorrow :3
This'll be interesting haha
Unread 08-04-2016, 01:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue03Red View Post
Bluebelle87, whats your sun sign? Youre definitely scary just by reading your previous posts...
I'm an Aries. I don't think it's scary. Given the situation, I think I did the right thing. As soon as I saw my friend in trouble, I neutralized the situation, and according to a martial art friend I know, putting someone in a chokehold is the most painless, peaceful way to have done it. And I did it without time to think. That's what a Aries does for her friends.
Unread 08-04-2016, 02:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue03Red View Post
Scary = cool, nah this is just my weird vocabulary.
Ah ok yeah that's cool then! I'm not scary at all in rl haha. The way I see it, doing the right thing is more important than what some government-made law says...
Unread 08-04-2016, 05:20 PM

Quote:
This'll be interesting haha
LOL i can't even remember what I dreamt last night.
Unread 08-04-2016, 05:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
LOL i can't even remember what I dreamt last night.
Hahahha...I never actually even tried to send out any vibes your way so I was interested to see if it would still work or not. See if you can try the shamanic spirit guide thing I wrote a thread on it and see what animal comes your way. That's much nicer than appearing in someone's dreams, although I might try sometime ;p
Unread 08-04-2016, 05:27 PM
Banned

I feel like Hannibal Lector... 😈
The Following User Says Thank You to Bluebell87 For This Useful Post:
AppLeo (08-04-2016)
Unread 08-04-2016, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Hahahha...I never actually even tried to send out any vibes your way so I was interested to see if it would still work or not. See if you can try the shamanic spirit guide thing I wrote a thread on it and see what animal comes your way. That's much nicer than appearing in someone's dreams, although I might try sometime ;p
I'll give that a go
Unread 08-04-2016, 06:28 PM
Banned

my curses on others usually involve skin rashes or stunted success for others. one time, in speaking of a former boss who embezzled all kinds of money and then got caught - put everyone around her through the ringer for being a 'knowing part of it' - which was total ******** - everyone knew she was doing something weird with the money, but she made it out on paper to look normal - which none of us could figure out. anyway, after all the employer's investigators showed up and asked folks what we knew - everyone was cleared and we were expected to sign a legal document saying we would never speak of this to anyone or we would be prosecuted! It was a federally funded non-profit that had city payroll and county employee contracts all over the county. they called it an 'intergovernmental agency' at the time. anyway - we all stayed on our jobs with a bitter heart and she was fired but not prosecuted. there were implications that she returned the money and i know right after that that she and her partner sold their million dollar home and disppeared to live in the oregon wilderness. i told my coworkers - don't worry, she'll get hers.

whether it was a curse? who can say - but she ended up 3 years later getting an inoperable brain tumor and died within a few months. her family sent memorial invitations to all of her former employees and i was the only one who didn't show up. i can't believe the others involved did. i guess there was some talk after the service, amongst our my co-workers who all decided on their own that i had cursed her to die.

strangely enough, this has happened before to people who have violated my personal well being or those or others - known or unknown. there is a strange place in my heart for people who are evil. Curses are ultimate prevention of bad doing, if you believe they exist.

(I'm still waiting for an old boyfriend to be eaten by sharks or die at sea - at least metaphorically....he inherited millions during our break up and left me for a life at sea with several women, one of whom he married a couple years later and last I heard, a few months ago from a mutual friend, she left him and took most of his money.)

i very much believe in curses. i know that this will offend many people and please use your energy to heal the world and me. it is a dark side of my moon-pluto.

Last edited by Kitchy; 08-04-2016 at 06:34 PM.
Unread 08-04-2016, 07:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitchy View Post
my curses on others usually involve skin rashes or stunted success for others. one time, in speaking of a former boss who embezzled all kinds of money and then got caught - put everyone around her through the ringer for being a 'knowing part of it' - which was total ******** - everyone knew she was doing something weird with the money, but she made it out on paper to look normal - which none of us could figure out. anyway, after all the employer's investigators showed up and asked folks what we knew - everyone was cleared and we were expected to sign a legal document saying we would never speak of this to anyone or we would be prosecuted! It was a federally funded non-profit that had city payroll and county employee contracts all over the county. they called it an 'intergovernmental agency' at the time. anyway - we all stayed on our jobs with a bitter heart and she was fired but not prosecuted. there were implications that she returned the money and i know right after that that she and her partner sold their million dollar home and disppeared to live in the oregon wilderness. i told my coworkers - don't worry, she'll get hers.

whether it was a curse? who can say - but she ended up 3 years later getting an inoperable brain tumor and died within a few months. her family sent memorial invitations to all of her former employees and i was the only one who didn't show up. i can't believe the others involved did. i guess there was some talk after the service, amongst our my co-workers who all decided on their own that i had cursed her to die.

strangely enough, this has happened before to people who have violated my personal well being or those or others - known or unknown. there is a strange place in my heart for people who are evil. Curses are ultimate prevention of bad doing, if you believe they exist.

(I'm still waiting for an old boyfriend to be eaten by sharks or die at sea - at least metaphorically....he inherited millions during our break up and left me for a life at sea with several women, one of whom he married a couple years later and last I heard, a few months ago from a mutual friend, she left him and took most of his money.)

i very much believe in curses. i know that this will offend many people and please use your energy to heal the world and me. it is a dark side of my moon-pluto.
Thanks for sharing that Kitchy, I'm certainly never offended when someone is being honest about who they are. Not everyone has enough self-awareness to be completely honest, so you don't need to rely on other people to heal yourself or the world...With your Pluto-moon energy, I bet there's examples where you have been there emotionally for people when they have been in need of support. Do you have Uranian energy in your chart as well? I agreed with the post about the magnetic energy too.

Last edited by Bluebell87; 08-04-2016 at 07:43 PM.
Unread 08-04-2016, 07:50 PM
Banned

Bluebelle -

I believe when malicious intent of any human is actualized - there has to be a counter offering. There is a jewish curse - "may he get (name your percentage %) as much harm as he caused me" something like that.

The ultimate knowledge and use of curses is to know when there is malicious intent or "shite happens"....

Somewhere in the old Moon-Pluto annals is the term - "kill or be killed."

The Kennedy's killed a lot of people and people who knew the Kennedy's were killed. So curses seemed to come into play as more effective means of ending the evil, I think.

If you ever listen to a victim or parent of victims - they always say - "I want to stop this now before someone else gets hurt." It seems to me that there is a true way to do away with evil - not dependent on worldly terms.
Unread 08-04-2016, 08:05 PM

There's no such thing as curses. If there was, I'd be cursed already, or I just don't know I'm cursed.
Unread 08-04-2016, 08:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitchy View Post
Bluebelle -

I believe when malicious intent of any human is actualized - there has to be a counter offering. There is a jewish curse - "may he get (name your percentage %) as much harm as he caused me" something like that.

The ultimate knowledge and use of curses is to know when there is malicious intent or "shite happens"....

Somewhere in the old Moon-Pluto annals is the term - "kill or be killed."

The Kennedy's killed a lot of people and people who knew the Kennedy's were killed. So curses seemed to come into play as more effective means of ending the evil, I think.

If you ever listen to a victim or parent of victims - they always say - "I want to stop this now before someone else gets hurt." It seems to me that there is a true way to do away with evil - not dependent on worldly terms.
Yes I do believe what you put out comes back. If you are self-aware enough to put a curse on someone, or at least use your energy to wish bad thoughts on them, then the knowledge that you chose to do that will probably stay and fester in your mind. Like this poem
https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems-and-poets/poems/detail/45952

At least for me, my own guilty conscience creates my own karma. But I think I also take on other peoples karma. That could be a Venus Pisces wanting to heal type thing, or a sun in 8th actually soaking it up. Maybe your perception of it is different to mine because of your Pluto influence.
Unread 08-04-2016, 08:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
There's no such thing as curses. If there was, I'd be cursed already, or I just don't know I'm cursed.
Oh there are some wicked people in this world, maybe it's best to research up on curses incase you have to use it yourself, or be able to point if someone's energy indicates they may be trying to have a negative influence on you. Although you should hold onto the innocence of not believing in it as long as you can. That is the perfect protection for your average negative energy.

Also, in spiritual realms, you don't just get good spirits...I've been in the presence of spirits that laugh at you in a sinister, pesky kind of way, as if they are laughing at our ignorance. Of course, I would not communicate like this to the average person because most don't understand it, but there is a whole different world right infront of us.
Unread 08-04-2016, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Oh there are some wicked people in this world, maybe it's best to research up on curses incase you have to use it yourself, or be able to point if someone's energy indicates they may be trying to have a negative influence on you. Although you should hold onto the innocence of not believing in it as long as you can. That is the perfect protection for your average negative energy.

Also, in spiritual realms, you don't just get good spirits...I've been in the presence of spirits that laugh at you in a sinister, pesky kind of way, as if they are laughing at our ignorance. Of course, I would not communicate like this to the average person because most don't understand it, but there is a whole different world right infront of us.
Yeah you're probably right. Innocence I will remain.
Unread 08-04-2016, 08:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Yeah you're probably right. Innocence I will remain.
Innocent but devastatingly intelligent - in my head you remind me of Zelda running around on Epona, killing and out-manoeuvring all enemies and opponents 😹
AppLeo (08-04-2016)
Unread 08-04-2016, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Innocent but devastatingly intelligent - in my head you remind me of Zelda running around on Epona, killing and out-manoeuvring all enemies and opponents 😹
LOL

I'm flattered.
Unread 08-04-2016, 09:04 PM
Banned

Well I think it was Kitchy that said yesterday, about you reminded her of her younger self. It's true what she said about if you are this good at astrology at 17
AppLeo (08-04-2016)
Unread 08-04-2016, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Well I think it was Kitchy that said yesterday, about you reminded her of her younger self. It's true what she said about if you are this good at astrology at 17
Thanks again :3
Unread 08-05-2016, 12:17 AM

Kitchy, I cannot believe that you are cursing people like that. What does it say about you as a human being? You are not the arm of God. What you give out is what you get back: multiplied.

You have no way of demonstrating that you were the one who actually harmed these people.

One sometimes learns of Scorpios believing so strongly in justice that they harbor all kinds of resentments, believing it is only fair that they pay back the person who offended them. Whether the Scorpio might have misunderstood the situation or whether their retribution is commensurate with the alleged offence doesn't seem to be part of their calculus.

The fact that such people spend too much of their lives in resentment and revenge mode doesn't occur to them as being part of their own karmic pay-back.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread 08-05-2016, 12:26 AM
Banned

At least she was honest enough to express herself. I think we have all harboured resentment, plus I got more a feeling of guilt from her past experience, rather than outright vindictiveness. She was also shunned by the workers who went to the funeral, and they expressed they thought she had cursed the woman...sounds like guilt and shame to me.
tikana (08-05-2016)
Unread 08-22-2016, 08:42 AM

I don't believe in curses, nor I believe in having goo or bad luck. I do believe in blessings if you're living right or at least trying to.
The Following User Says Thank You to freekundli For This Useful Post:
AppLeo (08-22-2016)