Career/Vocation Pt. 2

magnolia8

Please have a look at my chart and offer suggestions on what I could pursue as a "legitimate" career. I was given several ideas in the past (still dealing with the same issue 1.5 years later...); ultimately, nothing appealed to me. The problem is that I can come up with so many different paths, but I can't settle on just one. It seems my chart has an emphasis on communication.

Thank you.

P.S. For anybody familiar with previous posts of mine, no, I'm not pursuing anything, ah, Pluto-deviant.:innocent:

Last edited:

ukdesifem

I think helping others, possibly in education, or some communications-based field.

I think though counselling or teaching would be good here, especially as you have several grand trines in 11th, 8th and 4th houses.

Sun conjunct Venus (as your oriental planet) also lends to helping others, imho.

As does Chiron in 10th/Gemini. Chiron is the wounded healer, and shows where we need to focus on for betterment and soothing in life. As for you it's in your 10th house, it's based on work. And in Gemini, it's also based on intellectual, communications, etc.