Where is my room key?????

noouraz2

please I need to find my room's key I lost it long ago

where can I find it???? :sad:

now.svg

rafaella

So I pulled up a chart for you 27th march, 8:28pm melb, Australia.

4 scorp 57 Asc.

I'm not sure you're going to recover the key. 2nd ruler Jupiter is rx debilitated at 12th, so the key is on the ground or close to ground perhaps in garage or garbage room (12th house). Because its in 11th sign perhaps close to friends, or guest room. Rx indicates damage, broken perhaps. Opposition to Venus, so perhaps someone found it and discarded it. There is no aspect to your significator Mars.

Moon is Void. Sorry, I don't see you finding it. But if you do find it against the odds, let us know.

noouraz2

4 scorp 57 Asc.

I'm not sure you're going to recover the key. 2nd ruler Jupiter is rx debilitated at 12th, so the key is on the ground or close to ground perhaps in garage or garbage room (12th house). Because its in 11th sign perhaps close to friends, or guest room. Rx indicates damage, broken perhaps. Opposition to Venus, so perhaps someone found it and discarded it. There is no aspect to your significator Mars.

Moon is Void. Sorry, I don't see you finding it. But if you do find it against the odds, let us know.

Thanks a lot! I really had difficult time looking for it and I think I won't ever find it. Today I bough a new door's lock and keys.

Another more thanks to you for pulling a birthchart and helping me <3

noouraz2

4 scorp 57 Asc.

Hello. I found the key.. my mother gave me a box of keys to search in but Ive searched in before but when she gave it to me I found it inside with the other keys.
In the time she gave the box to me I was fixing and putting my new lock and try the new key.
Is it possible that she took it and hide it for years? because she hates when I lock my room.

is there any sign in the time I asked at (where is my key?) I mean in the horary astrology chart....?