Paris Shooting at Charlie Hebdo?

Inline

...sorry here once again.....!

I drew this chart up on the first day of the attack from the first announcement of the unfolding attack at 11.15am, January 7th 2015 in Paris:
http://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-europe-30710777

…but i was confused by what I read so I decided not to put it up. But the information proved to be accurate after all….

For example, the first information that I noticed was the 11th house Mercury (conj Venus) which disposes of the Virgo DC representing the attackers. It appeared the attackers (2 at least) were children or related, or younger than the victims? All proved true later when they were found to be brothers, the youngest only 18yrs old, and younger than their victims at Charlie Hebdo.

Another point that I noticed which confused me, was the lack of aspect between the nodes and the angles which usually indicates planning and which was to be expected in a terrorist attack - but there wasn’t any, only Uranus conj the SN (although in 1st). It appeared to me that there was a spontaneous decision made to attack, or (probably more likey) they were suddenly given a surprise order to attack? It now turns out that the attack was infact spontaneous or last minute with little preparation.

The packed 11th house shows the group together. When the chart is moved forward however, 30mins, the group splits into 2 groups; one at home in 10th (4th of 7th) and the other in hiding in 12th.

What is also interesting is that the ruler of the Gemini 4th (Charlie Hebdo offices) and Virgo DC, the attackers, is ruled by Aquarius Mercury - did the attackers have a connection to Charlie Hebdo? What’s interesting is that they initially rang the bell at the wrong address? Apparently, one attacker gave up just a few hours later.

Attachments

• charlie_hebdo shooting.gif
    charlie_hebdo shooting.gif
    58.4 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

ukdesifem

Ok. so what does the Pisces rising signify? How can a shooting/killing be humanitarian?!

And does Jupiter and the Moon in the 6th show the effects/work following this (strong emotions and expansion of anti-terror and even military means?)

Inline

Ok. so what does the Pisces rising signify? How can a shooting/killing be humanitarian?!

And does Jupiter and the Moon in the 6th show the effects/work following this (strong emotions and expansion of anti-terror and even military means?)

The Pisces ASC, i believe indicates a vagueness around the situation and the choice of victims. It could have been anyone...or they saw themselves as vicitims....?

The chart co-rulers Leo Jupiter (location) and Leo Moon show working Parisians (Leo) together - we know they were having their morning meeting - who were targeted. The Pisces ASC describes the type of team - idealistic and humanitarian.