How to Recognize Physical Beauty

anjelik

Interesting! I'm going to look into this. Semi-squares are very much related to the "physical," so this would be an interesting factor to pursue. Thanks Saturnian for the great observation.

Nicole Kidman, Tyra Banks, Pam Anderson, Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie have all had plastic surgery on their face and/or body. Perhaps that is the connection?

Yeah. Your Venus is conjunct your ascendant, which is a great situation. It does not look to be injured by Saturn, either. Saturn has the potential of preventing the positive Venusian forces from being represented by the native. But on a cursory look, you seem to be doing okay in this regard. You should be deemed physically attractive.

What do you mean by injured by Saturn? I have Venus conjunct my AC and Saturn Square Venus and Saturn Square my AC. I am just curious how you feel this would affect my level of attractiveness.

Last edited:

Melaike

How about me? Do I give a water vibe? In vedic most of her signs are in Pisces and Cancer. Her sun is Pisces, along with Venus and Mercury. Moon in Cancer and her ascendant is in Cancer too!!

I don't know much about Vedic astrology.

You look to be an introvert sign.

lilja

I meant ,is your birthtime coming from Birth Certificate or from your relatives ? İs it accurate enough ?

yeah, from relatives... it is approximate but it can't vary enough for me to have another rising sign, i guess... i can be virgo rising but cancer no...

The_Saturnian

Nicole Kidman, Tyra Banks, Pam Anderson, Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie have all had plastic surgery on their face and/or body. Perhaps that is the connection?

Does the Sun semi-square Venus represent plastic surgery possibilities? I tried to look for a connection, but failed in my search :annoyed:.

anjelik

Does the Sun semi-square Venus represent plastic surgery possibilities? I tried to look for a connection, but failed in my search :annoyed:.

I don't know, but it would appear to represent altering one's level of attractiveness based on the women that were used as examples.

Melaike

10x a lot but i really don't see myself this way and i am kinda introverted, i don't know where the shining of the sun manifests or the aries energy :) ... i am rather shy and don't speak my mind when in a group. maybe because i have lilith in aries? anyway thank you a lot! :) ...

You probably have ASC-Saturn or ASC-Pluto Square. Since your birthtime isn't exact maybe your Moon conjuncts your ASC.

Melaike

Lol, I don't know how introvert and extrovert signs look different. I am more of an extrovert than an introvert though. I love to be around people. :w00t:

İt could be just your avatar picture you look shy to me.What's your ASC ?

Last edited:

lilja

You probably have ASC-Saturn or ASC-Pluto Square. Since your birthtime isn't exact maybe your Moon conjuncts your ASC.

my moon in leo is in the 12th house. i feel it very much that's why i assume the hour is aprox. correct...
i have also trine sun moon (soon in aries in the 8th house)
opposition moon jupiter (jupiter is in aquarius in the 6th house)
trine moon saturn (saturn is in scorpio in the 4th house)
square moon pluto (pluto is in scorpio in the 4th house)

The_Saturnian

All celebrities go through nosejobs :lol:

True. Almost all of them go through it, but I would have though that nose jobs would have some relation to Saturn as my favourite planet rules the bones/bone structure, or perhaps Mars because of its relation to surgery in general.

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

What do you mean by injured by Saturn? I have Venus conjunct my AC and Saturn Square Venus and Saturn Square my AC. I am just curious how you feel this would affect my level of attractiveness.

I can tell you but I would have to look at your chart. Feel free to email it to me, PM or post it here.

Cypocryphy

Neither did I and I am a proud "half-breed". However, I do feel that beauty is in the eye of the beholder with astrology's blessing or not.:biggrin:

Mis dos pesos.
S5

Ha! Thank you. I am a "half-breed" as well. My mother is from South America. I never thought of myself that way until an EX-girlfriend constantly reminded me of the fact. I mean, I was aware, but I never had it put in my face like that.

serafin5

Ha! Thank you. I am a "half-breed" as well. My mother is from South America. I never thought of myself that way until an EX-girlfriend constantly reminded me of the fact. I mean, I was aware, but I never had it put in my face like that.

Oh well then be proud I am! My dad was from Nicaragua, Central America, EXTREMELY poor however my dad came here, legal, not speaking English but later really made something of himself and life!

Blessings to you!
S5

*emma*

Banned
Some *beautiful* people have very ugly personalities.....and this fact destroys their beauty
:tongue:

Give me an unattractive conventionally man with brains personality sensitivity and a great sense of humour over any vacuous hunk

:D

Last edited: