Everythings Changed

Slasher

Hi,

I just want to start off by letting you know I only have a general knowledge of how horary works but not very good at interpreting the charts. Hopefully, I can use this resource to not only get a reading but also learn how to interpret these charts myself.

The Libra ascendent is compatible with me current mood these days towards this situation. Very easy going and laid back and not worrying as much as I was a month or two ago. Mars in Capricorn shows my belief that she will say no but yet my determination to continue to pursue.

Anyways, I have the following questions I would like interpreted by someone talented in the art of reading horary. If you could explain how you interpreted the data it would be a start towards learning this skill. Though, do try to translate it for me into advice so I could also put my heart at ease.

Question:
Is she going to say yes when I ask her out?
Date: 6/3
Time: 9:52 Eastern Time Zone

Background on situation:
When I met her I was very cold and bitter from my last relationship which ended very badly. Anyways, I wasn’t looking for love but it found me in the form of her. She was just so sweet to me even despite the fact I tried to push her away. I have been through a lot to get this far I have waited 9 months patiently. For 3 of those months she had a boyfriend which was actually her first boyfriend. Now she is single again but I have no confidence I have this deep feeling that she doesn’t feel the same way I do about her. Or that she won’t give me a chance. This might be fallout from the last failed relationship.

PS: I know I actually didn’t give what I thought the chart was saying but that’s because I haven’t really figured out this whole thing yet.

Thank you for your time

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_muhammad_hp_8071_18140.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_muhammad_hp_8071_18140.gif
    28 KB · Views: 45
Last edited by a moderator:

Slasher

Whoops awfully sorry about that! I have updated the chart in the main post as well...

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_muhammad_hp_8071_18140.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_muhammad_hp_8071_18140.gif
    28 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

katydid

First thing I notice is that the asc is only 4 degrees. So maybe you are jumping the gun here. The situation is barely far enough along for a solid answer perhaps.

You are Saturn, in the 9th in Virgo. She is the Moon in Scorpio, in the 10th. She [The Moon] is applying to an opposition of Mars in Taurus in the 4th. That seems like a quick negative at the start.

Moon and Saturn are making a semisquare, which is not good, but not too bad either I don't think. Maybe it could go either way. But it is indicative of friction, from the 8th to the 10th.

The 4th house of endings has venus and mars straddling the IC, and opposing her [ the moon.]
Maybe she is still feeling conflicted, and involved in her previous relationship, and cannot be clear enough yet to make a decision about you.

[ I am inexperienced at horary so wait for other replies ...]

Slasher

The asc has constantly ******* me over in readings on this girl but I have waited quite a while for her. I am going to ask her out in July...Which by the way shes a cancer...

She was in a previous relationship it lasted a month and a half he dumped her but he is leaving far for school. She seems to have gotten over it a long time back this was back in March...

samsum78

Based on the Horary chart and Question no natal chart here, I will try an analyze. I do not have much experience but you are asking a question about relationship so here is the way I analyze it.

Asc ruler: Saturn
7th house ruler Moon in Scorpio waxing.
5th house ruler: Venus in Aries in Third.

Difficult Ascpects: Requires work
Venus oppposing moon:
Saturn semisquare Moon:
Saturn sesquisquare Venus:

Mars Venus conjunction: Passion, Romance, Heat

What is working:
Jupiter trine Waxing Moon:

Analysis: This requires work. Indicates a possibility that if you are truly looking for a relationship it will still take some amount of work to go out.
A casual relationship will not work. you may need to communicate and sort out some differences before probably going out. Doesn't seem to be an outright Yes or No, but if you are sincere and willing to take a little bit of heat and working it out, the possibilty in the affirmative is likely.

Slasher

This relationship has always required work and I have suffered a lot to make it to the point that I have right now. She means the world to me and I have waited almost a year patiently for this girl. If we look at it from my point I am very seriously looking for a longterm relationship.

I really have always gotten bad news when it comes to this relationship but a few months back things have been looking positive.

I am wondering what everyone else here sees in the chart as well...

samsum78

Hey Slasher,

A word of advice; if you really mean what you just posted, tell her what you just posted.

You can get a lot of info astrologically but you really need to get your energies out there. :)

She means the world to me. I am very seriously looking for a long term relationship

Last edited:

starlink

4°16 for an Ascendant is not too early. Within 3° is the norm actually and the last 3° of the sign as well, so there is no reason not to interprete this chart or to be extra careful.

Slasher, you are Saturn in 8, a bit worried about the situation.
She is the Moon and she is in the Via Combusta (between 15° Libra and 15° Scorpio) in HER 4th house, probably feeling really burned out and wanting to stay at home for now.

We have to look for a contact between the two of you. OK, Moon will eventually sextile (opportunity) Saturn, but first she has to get over her last relationship with Mars (opposition with Moon) I think. She probably has gotten a very negative impression of men in relationships. So this opposition in Horary is called "obstruction". She will first have to deal with another, a mars person who is actually right now also not feeling great, being in his detriment.
I also see that Moon is moving towards your Ascendant which could show a moving towards you but again, that Mars is there and the Modern astrologers would include Pluto as an obstacle as well. Pluto is quite prominently placed so near the Ascendant. It could show your deep emotional, almost fanatical, feelings for her.

I think there could be a chance maybe in the future, but not right now.

Starlink.

By the way, I realise now that you did in fact try to give an interpretation, but it was your natal chart you were talking about which confused me.I will move the thread back. Sorry!

Your 5th house of dating is ruled by a detrimented Venus who is also Void of Course, showing that chances for a date are dim at this moment.

Her 5th house is ruled by Mars and as we now know, she is going to oppose Mars (dating). I dont think she feels like it right now.

I suggest to just give her a break from her heartbreak. She needs to get over her first love experience. Lateron there might be more chance as your Venus, 5th house ruler, will soon enter her own sign and become strong again which sounds more promising.

I see this Mercury exactly conjunct your 5th house cusp and it rules your 6th house of work and 9th house of foreign traveling. Does this girl work in the same place you do? or is she a foreigner?

Neptune Rising

Moon is in fall in Scorpio, so she is not in good shape at the moment, though she is given some strength by being angular. She is very into Mars at the moment, in Mars triplicity, sign, face, term, I’d like to hear what others see that as representing but Mars rules her 5th house, or your 11th. Does she prefer friendship (11th)? or is that her ex boyfriend (5th)? She doesn’t really see Saturn (you) just now because there are no receptions.

There is a chance you can get together with her in about 15 days or weeks, but I’m not so sure it will happen as the receptions are weak just now.

Moon is heading towards the 11th house, so maybe its showing that friendship is the best option at the moment.

I’m also learning too, so sorry if I’m out with the analysis J

Slasher

A word of advice; if you really mean what you just posted, tell her what you just posted.

You can get a lot of info astrologically but you really need to get your energies out there. :)
Thats exactly what I want to do over the summer when both of our schedules are clear of any obstructions.:D

Slasher, you are Saturn in 8, a bit worried about the situation.
This is accurate I have been worried about the situation for quite sometime now.

We have to look for a contact between the two of you. OK, Moon will eventually sextile (opportunity) Saturn, but first she has to get over her last relationship with Mars (opposition with Moon) I think. She probably has gotten a very negative impression of men in relationships. So this opposition in Horary is called "obstruction". She will first have to deal with another, a mars person who is actually right now also not feeling great, being in his detriment.
Her relationship with Mars will have to end one way or the other because he is going very very far for school. The problem is that I won't know when she is going to be over him or if she even is at this point. She never told me he existed, the only reason I know is because her cousin informed me and swore me to secrecy.

I am shocked by your reading that she is in obstruction considering she was like that from the start always afraid to get hurt. In fact, thats why I had wait so long intially because she wants to get to know a guy really well first.

Now this whole thing about dealing with someone who isn't feeling well thats kind of odd since it can't be the guy cause he dumped her. It actually suits me cause of my previous relationship which is coming back to haunt me right now. Am I seeing a pattern that I want to see here or can this be explained by the chart.

Could mars by any chance be my reservations holding me back?

I also see that Moon is moving towards your Ascendant which could show a moving towards you but again, that Mars is there and the Modern astrologers would include Pluto as an obstacle as well. Pluto is quite prominently placed so near the Ascendant. It could show your deep emotional, almost fanatical, feelings for her.
Yeah, I have really deep feelings for this girl its the first chance I am taking after a major break up.

I think there could be a chance maybe in the future, but not right now.
I am thinking I would ask her out in July or maybe in August...Is that sufficiently into the future?

Your 5th house of dating is ruled by a detrimented Venus who is also Void of Course, showing that chances for a date are dim at this moment.
Well we meet every Tuesday usually but I have blown her off the last 2 weeks for no reason at all other than I did not feel like it. Its odd that I feel that way I am not sure what thats about either actually. But yeah I probably won't be able to see her until later in the month because she has finals.
Her 5th house is ruled by Mars and as we now know, she is going to oppose Mars (dating). I dont think she feels like it right now.

I suggest to just give her a break from her heartbreak. She needs to get over her first love experience. Lateron there might be more chance as your Venus, 5th house ruler, will soon enter her own sign and become strong again which sounds more promising.
I am willing to wait as long as it takes for this relationship to work. I always knew that it was going to take a lot of investment and work. I think she is totally worth the effort even though they are some in my life who would disagree. We have so much in common and shes very special to me no matter how this cookie crumbles. Its very frustrating for me to me to have all these roadblocks when we are so ideal for each other. My difficulty is knowing when the time is right I wish I could get some advice on that...

I see this Mercury exactly conjunct your 5th house cusp and it rules your 6th house of work and 9th house of foreign traveling. Does this girl work in the same place you do? or is she a foreigner?
No, she doesn't work in the same place that I do and she certainly isn't a foreigner.:D It's funny you say that because I actually tease her for not being all up on her cultural heritage.:D

I am actually about to start working in a new job though but she won't be there either.

NOTE: Is there any resource that can help me interpret better?

Last edited:

starlink

No, she doesn't work in the same place that I do and she certainly isn't a foreigner.:D It's funny you say that because I actually tease her for not being all up on her cultural heritage.:D
Well, then that Mercury just shows that your thought are very much on romantic issues, Mercury always shows what goes on în the mind of the querent, apart from what else Mercury represents. Thanks for answering this.

NOTE: Is there any resource that can help me interpret better?
Sure! there are very good book written by John Frawley (The Horary Textbook) and I personally very much like Anthony Louis, whose approach is a little bit more modern and less outspoken than Frawley. Of course William Lilly's book "Christian Astrogy", book 1 and 2 are the bible of horary.

There are links for tutoring in the Internet by Barabara Houlding. Go to our Education Board (go to Forum Jump, then scroll all the way down) and find the article about: Horary astrology, the basics, written by Archergirl. You also will find several links there. Hope this helps.

Slasher

Well, then that Mercury just shows that your thought are very much on romantic issues, Mercury always shows what goes on în the mind of the querent, apart from what else Mercury represents. Thanks for answering this.
So in other words shes always on my mind? Cause she has affected my decision to stay local for school and my future plans.

What do you personally suggest I do given my situation?

Sure! there are very good book written by John Frawley (The Horary Textbook) and I personally very much like Anthony Louis, whose approach is a little bit more modern and less outspoken than Frawley. Of course William Lilly's book "Christian Astrogy", book 1 and 2 are the bible of horary.
Which one is the easier one to read I get lost pretty quick when it comes to this stuff if it gets complicated quick.