Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Sports Astrology

Sports Astrology This is the place to share ASTROLOGICAL TECHNIQUES FOR DOING SPORTS PREDICTIONS. It is NOT the place to ask for betting advice. People posting sports betting predictions requests (e.g., "Who will win X game?" WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. Astrologers posting answers WITHOUT using astrology (e.g., "X will win Y game" WITHOUUT giving the astrology behind it WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. SHARE your sports astrological methods and techniques and DISCUSS the best ways to ASTROLOGICALLY predict sports.

Unread 10-23-2020, 12:36 PM

Man utd vs chelsea

Hello guys, who can astrologically predict the match between man utd vs Chelsea. I am trying to upload the event chart but I am finding it difficult. But from the chart, the asc is making a sextile with the moon the asc is Aries. May be man utd might just laugh once again. What do you guys think. The match is on saturday the 24th of October 2020. time, 5:30pm local time

Last edited by Equilateral; 10-23-2020 at 01:34 PM.
Unread 10-24-2020, 05:47 AM

Re: Man utd vs chelsea

ASC=22Ar14
As home kit of MU is red color they are represent with ASC ruler Mars rx. Chelsea as MU opponent is represent with DSC ruler Venus. Dignities are in Mars favour and only Moon;s aspect within 5 degrees is sextile with Mars which means Man United will win.
Unread 10-24-2020, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fensi88 View Post
ASC=22Ar14
As home kit of MU is red color they are represent with ASC ruler Mars rx. Chelsea as MU opponent is represent with DSC ruler Venus. Dignities are in Mars favour and only Moon;s aspect within 5 degrees is sextile with Mars which means Man United will win.
Hi Fensi88, the match ended in a draw though Manchester United got the better chances.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tengku Hadi For This Useful Post:
fensi88 (10-24-2020)
Unread 10-24-2020, 07:30 PM

I am really surprised! That Moon;s aspect with Mars did not react!
There are no testimonies for draw except if we use modern planets, in that case we have one testimony for draw and that is Moon's dispositor, Uranus is retrograde! Unfortunatelly, after all these years I have not sure testimony for draw!
Unread 10-24-2020, 07:31 PM

Yes the match has ended a barren and a disappointing draw. For me I guess the mars retrograde affected the outcome of
the match. Fensi what do you think about the retrograde mars?
Unread 10-24-2020, 07:43 PM

Maybe! If a significator is retrograde than it's weakened and can't peform fully.
Unread 10-24-2020, 07:44 PM

If I may ask fensi, can a retrograde planet still perform irrespective of the fact it has an aspect with the moon? Am looking at the retrograde planet as the cause for the draw and not the moon dispositor. Please enlighten me more. Thanks.
Unread 10-24-2020, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fensi88 View Post
Maybe! If a significator is retrograde than it's weakened and can't peform fully.
It does look more likely the retrograde Mars negated whatever advantages that it was supposed to gain. Maybe if it had more support from other favourable planets, it would've been able to neutralise the retrograde disadvantages.
Certainly something that we can look at in coming games if the ASC or DSC ruler is a retrograde planet.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tengku Hadi For This Useful Post:
fensi88 (10-25-2020)
Unread 10-24-2020, 10:27 PM

Nice one. For me, I have taken a retrograde significator as the asc or DSC into my note pad. We will look at more of this in the nearest future and see how it goes. Really interesting.
The Following User Says Thank You to Equilateral For This Useful Post:
fensi88 (10-25-2020)

Tags
chelsea