Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 10-19-2020, 05:55 PM
Banned

Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomoon View Post
Says who? Any reference that is?
The Logos was in the heart of the earth for 3 days and 3 nights with Abraham, Lazarus and the thief who acknowledged his sin and the righteousness of Jesus - Luke 16:19-31, 23:43, 23:46. John in the Holy Spirit saw the souls of some or all martyrs in heaven (which is a different place from Sheol) - Rev. 6:9. Moses writes that the departure of the soul occurs at death - Genesis 35:18, for example Jacob also goes down to Sheol - Genesis 37:35.

(Now I know there are some problems with defining death in certain extreme cases, however even in those extreme cases where there may be some doubt, after few hours or at a certain stage, the death would be certain. In my country we had a ''dead'' person found alive in the morgue a few days ago. That is a mistake of doctors, not a miraculous resurrection or a return of the soul to the body.)

Unread 10-19-2020, 05:57 PM

I wonder where the state of the world where will be in 2021?

Unread 10-19-2020, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Says who? Any reference that is?

I read a book a ton of years ago, (probably in the late 70s early 80s) which was in the library and is still around. It was titled, "The Great Soul Trial" and as it turned out, I actually live near where this occurred now.

The background is a man who spent his life having come from Germany moved to Arizona to find gold in the very mysterious Superstition Mountains.
He managed to find quite a bit of it, and left a fortune to whoever could prove the existence of a soul.

Many organizations tried to fulfill the requirement of the court and trustee - overseen by the court in Arizona. Some of them you've probably heard of and probably most of them as they were well known organizations. Only one of them was an organization started by the Scottish psychic who helped start the American Psychical Research Organization.

http://speccoll.library.arizona.edu/...ial-collection

The Great Soul Trial was first held in Phoenix, Arizona in 1967 and went to retrial in 1971. The purpose of the trial was to honor the will of James Kidd that left money to fund scientific research that provided proof of a human soul that leaves the body at the time of death. The collection contains correspondence, claimant materials, press clippings, photographs, publications, and oversize materials collected by Justice Robert Myers who presided over The Great Soul Trial in 1967 and when the case went to retrial in 1971.

from a Reviewer on Amazon:
5.0 out of 5 stars THE FASCINATING STORY OF A COURT THAT RULED ON THE EVIDENCE FOR THE SOUL
Reviewed in the United States on April 19, 2013 John Grant Fuller, Jr. (1913 - 1990) was a New England-based American author who wrote books such as Incident at Exeter, the Interrupted Journey: Two Landmark Investigations of Ufo Encounters Together in One Volume , Ghost Of Flight 401 , We Almost Lost Detroit , etc.
This 1969 book tells the story of prospector James Kidd, who in 1949 left an estate of $270,000, directed toward "research or some scientific proof of a soul of the human body which leaves at death..." 134 organizations and individuals filed a claim on Kidd's estate, and a court had to adjudicate which was capable of producing the most convincing existence for the soul.

Fuller wrote in the Preface to this 1969 book, "Because of James Kidd's passionate curiosity, a battalion of lawyers, a cluster of highly regarded universities, several thoroughly reputable scientific institutions, a state board of regents, a swarm of journalists, and a large trail of camp-followers and mystics went into action... the story ... belongs to everyone who has a thirst and curiosity ... about what might happen to the individual human consciousness and personality when it steps over the doorsill we call Death. It is still the most important and fascinating question that anyone can imagine." (Pg. ix-x)

He notes that the judge "emphasized that the business at hand was strictly legal court procedure, and would not bear on the question of the soul itself... This Court is concerned only with the legal problems of the will, whether anyone can prove the soul scientifically to the Court, or will research the existence of the soul." (Pg. 46)

Of parapsycholgist Gardner Murphy's testimony, Fuller observes, "Dr. Murphy's was a strange position, holding firmly to the rigid objectivity of science, soaring further than many scientists dared in order to probe seemingly imponderable questions... Yet there was evidence---continuing, nagging, unassailable evidence---that was being ignored by much of science and philosophy, that could not in all justice and reason be ignored. But evidence is not proof. And therein lay the rub." (Pg. 107)

He recounts, "Regardless of what was emerging from the testimony ... the whole canvas of the exciting scientific search for the secret of the human mind was emerging as the trial continued. The James Kidd will was often lost sight of, understandably, in the information being unfolded by the research probers of the mind. The court audience responded with rapt attention as the new scientific methods were discussed and revealed." (Pg. 163) The estate was originally awarded to the Barrow Neurological Institute, but a later court reversed this and gave the money to the American Society for Psychical Research. (This was done years after Fuller's book was published.)

Fuller was always a fascinating writer, and this book should appeal to anyone interested in the question of life after death, psychical research, or the paranormal in general.

https://www.amazon.com/GREAT-SOUL-TR.../dp/B000OFY16A

Last edited by leomoon; 10-19-2020 at 07:55 PM.
Unread 10-19-2020, 06:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Energy can’t die though. Any thoughts on what happens to the soul after death? I’m guessing you take a Christian perspective, which means soul wait until the Coming of Christ? Also, have you ever seen a soul?
I take a perspective that is based on the Bible, which is slightly different from a mainstream perspective.

I currently hold to the belief that the souls of the holy ones are in a (literal) subterranean place called ''Abraham's bosom'' where they await the first resurrection at the coming of Jesus, the exception being the souls of martyrs that are currently in the third heaven who will come from above at the same resurrection. I hold that the souls of the wicked are in a lower place, called ''of torment'', there being a great chasm between the two subterranean places. The people in this place await the second resurrection that will be a thousand years after the advent - Rev. 20.

I have made myself a drawing to show the location of these places without scale - https://i.imgur.com/XRNfJpq.png

I haven't seen a soul, it is enough for me to read that John saw some souls in the Spirit - Revelation 6:9, and I know that his oracle is trustworthy.

I believe that everything can appear, disappear and be reconfigured at the will of the Almighty, whichever natural laws he chooses to implement by his Word.

Last edited by petosiris; 10-19-2020 at 06:21 PM.
Unread 10-19-2020, 06:23 PM

Sorry, correction: Eileen Garrett was from Ireland not Scotland - and started a different organization - which I don't know if they tried to get the money from the will - but I think now, the above referenced winner was a different organization then her's......

Eileen Garrett regarded her trance controls as "principles of the subconscious" formed by her own inner needs.[5] She founded the Parapsychology Foundation in New York City in 1951

The author of the "Great Soul Trial" John Fuller also wrote a biography on Eileen Garrett. I use to read ALL his books back then... He was a great author, easy to read and enjoyable keeping you on the edge of your seat...with his true stories.

More info on James Kidd:

James Kidd was a gold prospector who came to Arizona in 1920. In 1949 he disappeared somewhere in the Superstition Mountains. Several years later, it was discovered that he had left a will, creating a trust, in a safety deposit box at the First National Bank of Arizona. The value of trust was worth $175,000 in 1964.
Featured Cases | Maricopa County Justice Museum and ...

justicemuseum.org/featured-cases

1. JAMES KIDD: MISSING – The Lost Dutchman Goldmine

www.thelostdutchmangoldmine.com/lost-dutchman/james-kidd-missing
    Jun 23, 2013 ∑ James Kidd, prospector, miner, spiritualist, ghost chaser, and eccentric left a small fortune behind to anyone who could prove the existence of a visual soul, and yet his spirit still roams the Superstition Wilderness. By Tom Kollenborn (c) 1988
James Kidd (1879–1949) was an American prospector who disappeared in 1949, only to have his will discovered eighteen years later by the Estate Tax Commissioner of Arizona. His request that his estate be gifted to "a research or some scientific proof of a soul of the human body which leaves at death" sparked a number of court cases and set a precedent for the seriousness of psychical organisations.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Kidd_(prospector)

Last edited by leomoon; 10-19-2020 at 06:28 PM.
Unread 10-19-2020, 06:29 PM
Banned

The thread is strictly text @leomoon.

It is my personal opinion that mediums and necromancers talk with demons 99+% of the time and that God does not allow random people to disturb the rest (or punishment?) of our relatives.
Unread 10-19-2020, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petosiris View Post
I take a perspective that is based on the Bible, which is slightly different from a mainstream perspective.

I currently hold to the belief that the souls of the holy ones are in a (literal) subterranean place called ''Abraham's bosom'' where they await the first resurrection at the coming of Jesus, the exception being the souls of martyrs that are currently in the third heaven who will come from above at the same resurrection. I hold that the souls of the wicked are in a lower place, called ''of torment'', there being a great chasm between the two subterranean places. The people in this place await the second resurrection that will be a thousand years after the advent - Rev. 20.

I have made myself a drawing to show the location of these places without scale - https://i.imgur.com/XRNfJpq.png

I haven't seen a soul, it is enough for me to read that John saw some souls in the Spirit - Revelation 6:9, and I know that his oracle is trustworthy.

I believe that everything can appear, disappear and be reconfigured at the will of the Almighty, whichever natural laws he chooses to implement by his Word.
Thank you very much for the explanation. I enjoy learning about the actual mechanisms of the bible, away from a mainstream perspective.

You wonít believe in reincarnation obviously but since God creates God and Evil, and even Evil has a purpose, I wonder what happens to those souls who really had no control over whether the universe Ben sent to hell or not.

I do believe God can see our heart though, but there is so much gray area and then a larger purpose to evil, that I wonder how you can truly not believe in reincarnation or a chance to repent or develop into a good soul, at least in another life time, since I can understand that people donít really change.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ukpoohbear For This Useful Post:
petosiris (10-19-2020)
Unread 10-19-2020, 07:54 PM

Quote:
The thread is strictly text @leomoon.

It is my personal opinion that mediums and necromancers talk with demons 99+% of the time and that God does not allow random people to disturb the rest (or punishment?) of our relatives.

Whoops! When I captured the quote, the image came with it. Sorry about that. I managed to erase it. Hope everyone is HAPPIER now

I can't imagine your type of belief system quite honestly. Its too far distant from my own, but I do believe "to each their own"....as I have a strong independent Uranus exalted in the 11th in air cj. my NN (hope Astro words are okay)
petosiris (10-19-2020)
Unread 10-19-2020, 08:20 PM

I happen to have a very strong connection with the dream life and because of my lifelong interest in dreams I wrote 2 Dream books on Kindle.

My maternal grandfather died in 1966 December, and the following week or two later, I turned 20 yrs of age.

He is the only dead relative I haven't had a dream of who I was halfway close to and I always wondered why in the back of my mind although I don't think of him everyday like I might others such as my mother etc.

Last dream of early A.M. today I recall my late grandmother saying to me, "Granddad said you visit him often in your dreams? ".....

Thats all I recalled from that dream. I am troubled by the fact I have no recall either of the entire dream OR of when I might visit him. But I found it quite intriguing indeed.

Last edited by leomoon; 10-19-2020 at 09:19 PM.
Unread 10-19-2020, 08:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Thank you very much for the explanation. I enjoy learning about the actual mechanisms of the bible, away from a mainstream perspective.

You wonít believe in reincarnation obviously but since God creates God and Evil, and even Evil has a purpose, I wonder what happens to those souls who really had no control over whether the universe Ben sent to hell or not.

I do believe God can see our heart though, but there is so much gray area and then a larger purpose to evil, that I wonder how you can truly not believe in reincarnation or a chance to repent or develop into a good soul, at least in another life time, since I can understand that people donít really change.
Studying Luke 12:35-48, especially the end should answer your questions about the Lord's judgement - https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...48&version=ESV
Unread 10-19-2020, 08:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
I happen to have a very strong connection with the dream life and because of my lifelong interest in dreams I wrote 2 Dream books on Kindle.

My maternal grandfather died in 1967 December, and the following week or two later, I turned 20 yrs of age.

He is the only dead relative I haven't had a dream of who I was halfway close to and I always wondered why in the back of my mind although I don't think of him everyday like I might others such as my mother etc.

Last dream of early A.M. today I recall my late grandmother saying to me, "Granddad said you visit him often in your dreams? ".....

Thats all I recalled from that dream. I am troubled by the fact I have no recall either of the entire dream OR of when I might visit him. But I found it quite intriguing indeed.

Do you believe that all your visions come from your relatives, or do you think they are influenced by your daily life and interests - your imagination?
Unread 10-19-2020, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Do you believe that all your visions come from your relatives, or do you think they are influenced by your daily life and interests - your imagination?

I've come to believe as Mr. Cayce said, that when we see dead souls, its really them. But I don't ask others to believe as I do either.

I've received too many messages (after death ones), to not take it at face value...things my mind or heart didn't even conceive of.

Not sure if seen by my 9th house cusp in Pisces or Neptune trine Uranus & sextile Pluto. Jupiter in water but Scorpio 21st deg. sextile Sun & Mars perhaps aids.

Perhaps the vedic chart would be more enlightening in this respect.
added:

I decided just now to look on a chart constructed for 5A.M. the time of the dream best I can recall - and use asteorids for their names, as I found one for my grandmother (whose name is unusual for this part of the world) but found it anyway. One for my grandfather whose name is common enough for all parts of the world (Mitchel in French Michel ) ...

This is interesting...
The Moon is in the 3rd house of the chart 04įSag and trine my grandmother's name in the 10th with Uranus in the 8th opposite Mercury (ruler of the 12th) in the same 9th degree along with 9 deg.Juno (female)

The 9th and 12th are both ruled by Mercury with my grandfather's asteorid name in the 9th in the 29th degree..

I'll have to think about this further.

Last edited by leomoon; 10-19-2020 at 09:12 PM.
Unread 10-19-2020, 10:41 PM

Quote:
I've come to believe as Mr. Cayce said, that when we see dead souls, its really them. But I don't ask others to believe as I do either.

I've received too many messages (after death ones), to not take it at face value...things my mind or heart didn't even conceive of.

Not sure if seen by my 9th house cusp in Pisces or Neptune trine Uranus & sextile Pluto. Jupiter in water but Scorpio 21st deg. sextile Sun & Mars perhaps aids.

Perhaps the vedic chart would be more enlightening in this respect.
added:

I decided just now to look on a chart constructed for 5A.M. the time of the dream best I can recall - and use asteorids for their names, as I found one for my grandmother (whose name is unusual for this part of the world) but found it anyway. One for my grandfather whose name is common enough for all parts of the world (Mitchel in French Michel ) ...

This is interesting...
The Moon is in the 3rd house of the chart 04įSag and trine my grandmother's name in the 10th with Uranus in the 8th opposite Mercury (ruler of the 12th) in the same 9th degree along with 9 deg.Juno (female)

The 9th and 12th are both ruled by Mercury with my grandfather's asteorid name in the 9th in the 29th degree..

I'll have to think about this further.
I admire you. People who have insights, or visions or whatever they are, are usually not comfortable talking about it with people that want to discuss the negativity of what they perceive of your reality.

The ability to discuss without demeaning the other side, is way more difficult than the position of the person that casts ignorant accusations based on their narrow opinionated barbs.

Mine are, flashes of knowledge. Clarity. Inventions. I used to not see them as seeing. But, technically, that is what they are.

Kudos, my friend.

Last edited by Opal; 10-19-2020 at 10:44 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
leomoon (10-19-2020)
Unread 10-20-2020, 12:17 AM

Thumbs up Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

GO DODGERS! 2020 World series! BEAT THE RAYS! I'm usually an Angels fan, but a 3rd world series in L.A. in 4 years is a charm. And the Padres are cool too.
Unread 10-20-2020, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
I admire you. People who have insights, or visions or whatever they are, are usually not comfortable talking about it with people that want to discuss the negativity of what they perceive of your reality.

The ability to discuss without demeaning the other side, is way more difficult than the position of the person that casts ignorant accusations based on their narrow opinionated barbs.

Mine are, flashes of knowledge. Clarity. Inventions. I used to not see them as seeing. But, technically, that is what they are.

Kudos, my friend.

To tell the truth Opal, I feel rather sorry for others in two ways. 1) for those who will lose people they are very close to or their loved ones and aren't prepared by their faith for the broken connection they will have here

Even though I thought I was prepared, I grieved for an entire year when my mother passed over. Everyone in my family was having dreams of her, messages, and only I didn't. Even my husband who called her "his best friend" heard two or 3 times in his dreams. But for me only pain and grief and tears of the physical loss.
Then, one night out of no-where, I heard her voice. It was no mistaken it, just as clear and loud (my mother was quite loud when she called my name, lol, a Sagittarius Sun 12/14/22 - but it was so clear and loud I sat up in my bed, as it woke me up.

I knew then she broke through.

There is nothing easy about it. I think grief creates a kind of literal wall almost like concrete and getting the right "channel" is a hard thing to do anyway.

Then 2) I feel sorry for those who find need to put down others. I can understand not believing in another's story or think its a figment of the imagination, but I also know what is true for me. As long as I am helping one or two people in this lifetime I know I did well.

Thinking further about my natal chart positions (which can help others think about theirs perhaps)?
My 9th ruled by Pisces means Jupiter is the lord of this house.

I look at my 5th house Jupiter and see the harm it has caused my life because the 5th is the house of children as well as affairs and recreation.

My Jupiter is in the 21st of Scorpio which I write about in books as "a definite loss degree" and indeed it is. Not a maybe or perhaps, but definite imo.

For me, it was losing my children. One of them in her premature death.

Yet Jupiter squares my Moon and squares Ceres (nurture)

But being the lord of my spiritual house 9th - also sextiles Mars & the Sun and trines the ASC. Jupiter (I've learned) is a two way sword and cuts both ways.

On earth I lost, but on the spiritual realm I'm helped quite a bit....

Wasn't Job also an allegory of just this same kind of story...so it's an old story really.

IF Job had been a real person it would be nice to see his natal chart.

Last edited by leomoon; 10-20-2020 at 12:55 AM.
Unread 10-20-2020, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melpomegranate View Post
I dunno. Itís like thereís a disconnect and a frustration that I canít puzzle my way out of. Plus being closer to my feelings and intuition should help me further meditation practice etc. These are all assumptions. Itís like thereís an untapped resource behind a membrane that I canít quite access.
I think the role of feelings and intuition might be romanticized in regard to meditation. Those who I've known about who have gained success in their particular meditation programs have all extolled "earthy" virtues - consistency, patience, perseverance, focusing on the immediacy of experience, having realistic expectations, skeptical of "spectacular" occurrences happening too quickly, and deepening practice. These are practitioners of vastly different traditions, so the type of meditation doesn't change the recipe needed for success.

What's your meditation program? Any particular teachings you're attracted to?

Last edited by conspiracy theorist; 10-20-2020 at 01:15 AM.
Unread 10-20-2020, 01:25 AM

And back on sports, like small businesses, there's a movement to save minor league sports who don't have media contracts to support them when there are no fans showing up in the stands during the games like the majors and college.

I hope my collegiate baseball team the Palm Springs Power return next year, and like your Mom and Pop cafe, novelty shop or clothing store, maybe we'll find ways to support reopening but struggling small business establishments safely but help them economically, and I want my town to have any sports.

Locally, a proposed sports arena in Palm Desert (the geographic center of the Indio-Palm Springs area) is under construction and will open in 2022. It will have minor league ice hockey, basketball, arena football and indoor soccer.
Unread 10-20-2020, 06:00 AM

Quote:
To tell the truth Opal, I feel rather sorry for others in two ways. 1) for those who will lose people they are very close to or their loved ones and aren't prepared by their faith for the broken connection they will have here

Even though I thought I was prepared, I grieved for an entire year when my mother passed over. Everyone in my family was having dreams of her, messages, and only I didn't. Even my husband who called her "his best friend" heard two or 3 times in his dreams. But for me only pain and grief and tears of the physical loss.
Then, one night out of no-where, I heard her voice. It was no mistaken it, just as clear and loud (my mother was quite loud when she called my name, lol, a Sagittarius Sun 12/14/22 - but it was so clear and loud I sat up in my bed, as it woke me up.

I knew then she broke through.

There is nothing easy about it. I think grief creates a kind of literal wall almost like concrete and getting the right "channel" is a hard thing to do anyway.

Then 2) I feel sorry for those who find need to put down others. I can understand not believing in another's story or think its a figment of the imagination, but I also know what is true for me. As long as I am helping one or two people in this lifetime I know I did well.

Thinking further about my natal chart positions (which can help others think about theirs perhaps)?
My 9th ruled by Pisces means Jupiter is the lord of this house.

I look at my 5th house Jupiter and see the harm it has caused my life because the 5th is the house of children as well as affairs and recreation.

My Jupiter is in the 21st of Scorpio which I write about in books as "a definite loss degree" and indeed it is. Not a maybe or perhaps, but definite imo.

For me, it was losing my children. One of them in her premature death.

Yet Jupiter squares my Moon and squares Ceres (nurture)

But being the lord of my spiritual house 9th - also sextiles Mars & the Sun and trines the ASC. Jupiter (I've learned) is a two way sword and cuts both ways.

On earth I lost, but on the spiritual realm I'm helped quite a bit....

Wasn't Job also an allegory of just this same kind of story...so it's an old story really.

IF Job had been a real person it would be nice to see his natal chart.
If Job, was to be a representative of an age, which one would you pick. I know the story well enough, and I have read, that it is the oldest book in the Bible. I will think on this before I decide. Any thoughts?

Talk to you later. Goodnight!
The Following User Says Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
leomoon (10-20-2020)
Unread 10-20-2020, 06:29 AM

Smile Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Quote:
If Job, was to be a representative of an age, which one would you pick. I know the story well enough, and I have read, that it is the oldest book in the Bible. I will think on this before I decide. Any thoughts?

• Story of Job: Jupiter/Saturn conjunction during the (tropical) Age of Sagittarius. [c.1400BCE->400AD]

• The Exodus: Mars/Jupiter conjunction at the end of the (tropical) Age of Scorpio, moving into the Age of Sagittarius.

Leaving the Osirian-ruled, Water-sign Age of Scorpio, crossing through the waters of the Red Sea into the heat of the Jupiterian-ruled, Fire-sign Age of Sagittarius.

Last edited by david starling; 10-20-2020 at 06:35 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
leomoon (10-20-2020), Opal (10-21-2020)
Unread 10-20-2020, 10:46 AM
Banned

I am sorry for your losses @leomoon

I've also had dreams of a dead grandfather, however, I know that they weren't genuine, but a concoction of my experiences, imagination and the spirit realm. That is why I phrased the question in this way. Often people who grieve turn to mediums, as they are without hope for a kingdom of God.

The Bible considers Job to be a historical person like Noah and Daniel - Ezekiel 14:20, from the land of Uz - Job 1:1. He lived 140 years, so probably some 3 to 6 hundred years after the flood - Job 22:15-18, 42:16, nearly the lifespan of Jacob.

Someone who regularly talks with the dead like Baba Vanga regularly gave perverted oracles (such as that the ''eighth'' king from the ''north'' will give worldwide peace for a thousand years) and teachings (the worship of idols and sorcery), and was deeply distressed by the spirits who visited her (according to her own testimony on tape). The many people who visited may have seen and heard many signs and wonders, but they became unclean in the process, just by the fact that they went to inquire of her alone. Like Cayce, she continues to have a large following of deceived persons.

Last edited by petosiris; 10-20-2020 at 01:02 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petosiris For This Useful Post:
leomoon (10-20-2020), Opal (10-21-2020)
Unread 10-20-2020, 04:32 PM

Quote:

I can't pick one, so I'll go with the one David has suggested ....I simply don't believe in time, because Einstein proved it doesn't exist.

Now, IF the story (Cayce said its an allegorical tale), written by Melchizedek or told by him, then its for people for all time stuck on this plane of being.

But Sag sounds "nifty" - As good as any, perhaps best (Philosophical)

Quote:
ē Story of Job: Jupiter/Saturn conjunction during the (tropical) Age of Sagittarius. [c.1400BCE->400AD]
david starling (10-20-2020), Opal (10-21-2020)
Unread 10-21-2020, 03:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
Oh sweet, awesome that your folks are thriving. What's her industry? Share at will.
It's a local business so the information would be too personal to give, I think. It's a Venusian business, to say the least...

She has a Taurus moon and my IC is in Taurus so...

Quote:
Oh yeah? What kind of exciting things are they? I'm sure you've been paying attention to where the wind is blowing so I'm thinking I know what those things might be.
Just like artistic stuff...

I watched the debates. Really great entertainment aside from my regular YouTube escapades.
Unread 10-21-2020, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
ē Story of Job: Jupiter/Saturn conjunction during the (tropical) Age of Sagittarius. [c.1400BCE->400AD]

ē The Exodus: Mars/Jupiter conjunction at the end of the (tropical) Age of Scorpio, moving into the Age of Sagittarius.

Leaving the Osirian-ruled, Water-sign Age of Scorpio, crossing through the waters of the Red Sea into the heat of the Jupiterian-ruled, Fire-sign Age of Sagittarius.
Ah, yes, with the conjunction. Mayhem. Disorder. Revolution. Ch, ch, changes.

I was thinking Mercury was playing his impish little games. Therefore, Gemini, as I don't see Virgo as mischievous as Gemini. Job, was just a pawn in a game of chess. How, humbling.
Unread 10-21-2020, 02:29 PM

Quote:
From a modern perspective, my Mercury is conjunct Sun and Pluto. A wide Square from Saturn in 3rd. Location is 12th house, and sign is Sagittarius. My voice has been described as not particularly loud, but piercing and commanding. Most times I'm deliberately reserved in speech, and people are surprised how "outspoken" I am when I do speak. Basically, 0 to 100 which fits with Pluto's extremist reputation. A lot of the time I take the edge out of my voice, deliberately. .
Wow we are opposites
I have to try to speak with proper body mechanics (resonating from the front, and diaphragmatic support) to speak loud but masks have ruined this. Now I just have to up the volume and strain a little bit to talk louder.

Very soft spoken person here. I donít get loud or piercing. I get soft and gentle and people always say Iím gonna be a good parent (yuck). It sickens me
Unread 10-21-2020, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
It's a local business so the information would be too personal to give, I think. It's a Venusian business, to say the least...

She has a Taurus moon and my IC is in Taurus so...

Just like artistic stuff...

I watched the debates. Really great entertainment aside from my regular YouTube escapades.
Yeah, I get not wanting to share, especially if said sharing would make it easy to trace back to yourself. If it's Venus-y, it might have the comfort component, and no doubt folks are trying to find ways to smooth their frayed nerves.

What kind of artistic stuff? Graphic design or more fine art related.

I didn't watch the debates, other things are on the agenda for me. But I'm very much interested in who comes out on top in November as it has wide ranging implications for those out of the US as much as those native to the country.