Is he going to ask me to marry him? (No time frame)

LovelyMissAries

Querent - Moon 1st house / Jupiter 3rd house in Mercury's triplicity.
Quesited - Mercury in 6th house

Quesited - His communications is 3rd from 7th so Sun / Leo - in his turned 12th.
Querent is Moon in Sagittarius and Jupiter in Aquarius 3rd house.

Querent - Mercury squares Jupiter. Also Moon is in Mercury's detriment. However, Mercury AND Sun are in Moon's exaltation too.

I think this says No right now, but I see Mercury trining the MC.

--------------

A side note too... we recently had an argument concerning other women from his past (no, he was not talking to them or anything like that.) see that here with Mercury, Venus and Uranus all together in his turned 12H. 🙄

http://imgur.com/a/tLzvOVW

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I think it is a yes, but not an easy path. He/Merc applies to aspect you/Jup by square. Merc being the faster suggests that he is the keener. So coming together, but not easily.
Moon's next aspect is a favorable sextile, albeit to Saturn, which may pose some obstacles or delay.

But this looks like it might be yes to me?

LovelyMissAries

I think it is a yes, but not an easy path. He/Merc applies to aspect you/Jup by square. Merc being the faster suggests that he is the keener. So coming together, but not easily.
Moon's next aspect is a favorable sextile, albeit to Saturn, which may pose some obstacles or delay.

But this looks like it might be yes to me?

I asked because he makes a lot, bought his own house, and I notice as of lately he is being more frugal... it sounds out of left field but it popped in my head what if he was saving for en engagement ring?

However, there's something to be said about that 6th house mess. He hurt my feeling inadvertently and now I want a few days to myself to lick my wounds. Sun / Uranus - he doesn't understand and feels caught off guard. Mercury being in the Scorpion degree, the convo being about sex. Anyway, Scorpio is his turned 8H and that ruler is in my actual 8H so...makes sense. I'm going into hiding because I have hurt feelings. 😔

However, we've gotten through other things so I think we can overcome this too. I think he will propose eventually too but it will not be easy, agreed. Nothing worth it comes easy 😌 That's the Sextile to Saturn I bet - me taking my own time.

katydid

With him being Mercury and squaring Jupiter, makes me wonder if he has ever hinted about marriage in the future, at any time....?

Also, it's kind of nice to see you asking 'is he going to ask me to marry him?' ---as opposed to the usual --" is he mad at me?' :lol:

LovelyMissAries

With him being Mercury and squaring Jupiter, makes me wonder if he has ever hinted about marriage in the future, at any time....?

Also, it's kind of nice to see you asking 'is he going to ask me to marry him?' ---as opposed to the usual --" is he mad at me?' :lol:

🥴

Yes he did! For one, we talked about it in November. Later on (let's say like...February) we were watching a show and this character was talking about dreaming of the perfect husband, and he asks me "Did you ever dream of the perfect husband?" And of course he's like Oh No I'm jUST aSKiNG bECAUSE of ThE ShoW but how many times have we watched TV together and he doesn't ask me anything about the show? 99.8% of the time.