When will I meet my future spouse?

HeartTree

HeartTree, it's too hard to do a tutorial on horary here. There are good basic textbooks for beginners out there, and an on-line introduction to horary on the Skyscript website.

If you're a beginner to astrology more generally, it's best to start with the basics of planets, signs, houses, and aspects. It's up to you whether you'd prefer modern or traditional western astrology, but horary is based more on traditional principles, either way. I do a kind of hybrid.

A horary chart should give a clear picture of the question that is asked, the situation, and the querent's feelings about them. A horoscope "speaks" in a symbolic language.

If the chart doesn't give such a clear picture, then possibly the time or date are incorrect; but it also happens sometime that the person doesn't ask the real question that is on her mind. Then the chart might more clearly show her foundational question.

For example, a woman might ask about her marriage prospects. But if the second house just pops out at you, maybe her big concern is seeing marriage as a form of financial security. If the 5th house has her significators in it, maybe she's really thinking about a casual dating situation; but more probably, she wants children and sees marriage as the necessary prerequisite.

Then there are cautions against judging a house or situations where a matter is not likely to go well. The often-violated rule is asking a question only once, by any means of divination.

Thank you for taking time to explain things to me :) I'm not quite beginner but I have been concentrated at solar arcs and primary directions after learning very beginner stuff and I really don't know how to read charts properly. I kind of skipped that part in my learning process :D

I really think I don't have any underlying questions here as this thing has been in my mind very long time. But who knows?

HeartTree

Do you want to post your natal chart? There are particular signatures for people lacking in self-confidence, being self-critical, having a difficult childhood, and so on. Once you can gain more self-esteem, you'll be in a better position to look for a relationship as two true partners in life.

Are you off for a weekend in Nature? The natural world is a great healer for broken hearts.

Thank you :) I will post my chart here. I was in the nature and in the sailing actually. I have noticed that been in contact to water is very healing to me. I have had serious relationship problems always beginning already when I was teenager. I know there is so many difficult aspects in my natal chart that are connected to this problem. Neptune is the worst here I think. I never had have proper serious loving boyfriend to be frank. But now I'm in therapy and that has helped me a bit so I'm not in pieces when I think my situation.

Last edited:

HeartTree

Heart tree,

May I ask if you are female or male? You have masculine signs rising with their lords in masculine signs, (accepting Mars, but he is deposited in a masculine province/house also, Libra.) (You wish to be influenced or accepting to energy flows as they present
themselves to you?) In other words you are in a cornucopia of an opportune province with choice pickins? How does Venus par with Mars? She advances her light to you, albeit in her detriment, with a sextile. You ponder it, Mars in Gemini, letting her lead.

Are you saying here that there is more than one person in my life and I can choose with whom I want to be? Sorry my English is not so fluent :) at the moment I'm little bit reserved and waiting what is going to happen. Waiting what is coming or happening to me. I have met some men but I haven't done anything to develop things with them. I guess I'm afraid everything is going sour.

The active host Mars (your personality host of the 1st house is your instigation energy force, is significant of just how you instrument energies or personality trait, (oh fickle Gemini?) in the public 7th estate. You either blend in element (Air to Air) or bring diffidence by aspect to its host lord to 7th house prospects; the union activity arena. Mars here being in the 7th opposing Saturn in the 1st with Capricorn arising suggests you are not that serious about the commitments of marriage,perhaps even doubtful? The considerations of Mercury and the signs he is lord of and just where they reside, naturally and by hour calculation, will tell why.

Well yes I'm doubtful if this is going to ever happen to me. I'm feeling sad and dispirited. It is something that I wish to happen very much but it won't seem realistic as I have been so unlucky in love my whole life. Hope it will change :)

A very critical attitude overshadows your personality, are you depressed? Bc of these sign issues in the occult 8th; worry (Saturn is heavy and doubtful also in the 1st) do you find you are very pessimistic about the future of any long term union? The activities of life expressions-expectations, of the signs (of any definite choosing decision for long duration chances)are significant of Scorpio's regenerative forces as host to these visiting signs in the 8th. So many signs in the 8th are indicative of the myriad decisions that must be carefully weighed before any headway for progress to partnering is decided by you.

Yes I'm depressed but I'm at the moment in therapy so I'm feeling a lot better than let's say a year ago. My nature is serious so I'm not in to flings at all. Too bad I have been falling in love with men that are not available. Either married, gay or not interested, long story short. I try to change this pattern in therapy as I really want to have normal life and family of my own. But I can't see it in horizon. I feel its difficult and very hard for me to achieve. I would like to be approved as I am but I feel rejected/ loveless.

Hence the heaviest Planet of responsibility lord of 10th importance to destiny, pursuant to context of the charts query, is in the 1st. Changeable of heavy weight, Mars is doubtful as he opposes his own place of origin, personal activities are colored by heavy responsibility, Saturn/Mars opposition. (his energies here seek more of a direction of personal guidance (Mars host of personal 1st) with lifting Venus of the 7th, an air Libra mental outlet, (placing himself in Venus foundations, laughter and light are sought). Naturally placed Mars is like a bull in a china shop in Libra, albeit Libra is masculine, Mars nature does not naturally express well here, but Mars in Gemini in the same element of air will find relief engaging intellectually with witt here. The aid of a light touch and grace to administer relief for his taking up residence in the 7th, how does Venus greet him, with opportunity, sextile from Aries, he may chid her for her diminished displays or appearance in Aries, to regain his natural estate without compromise, she moves to him,
trying to aid him. (you being a woman,(?) Mars presence in the 7th in Gemini, is topical, engaging in light conversation should prove fruitful to your pursuits, if you are of a depressive state at present.

Take heart, Mercury is making the solid trine in Taurus to Pluto affairs of Scorpio of the fixed 10th, possession of Venus affairs/Taurus on the 4th solid long ascending sign. Help and aid assist you stemming from the houses of Venus Mercury, Mars, Pluto discovery/enthusiasm and progress, in your future.

Thank you! So there is difficulties but some hope too? What is the timespan as I don't have any serious interest in my life. This makes me happy and cautiously hopeful :)

..life should for you are at the sunrise of opportunity in promise right now.

What does this mean? Thank you for taking time to help me! I really appreciate it <3

Last edited:

Bunraku

Ok well Saturn retro and Mars on the DC can be mitigated by the two benefics making an aspect to them w/ some sort of reception, in my opinion...
Moon is in a sign she can operate in, despite being VOC.
Because of these, a lot of evil is mitigated here...
So now that we have that taken care of...

Sun aspects lord of 1st, and the Sun to a planet in the 1st. Since Saturn is also a cosig.

My arguments FOR marriage.

Last edited:

HeartTree

Thank you! Are the relavant planets Saturn and Mars? Or Sun? Tikana told it is 10 or 13 months but I'm not sure how she calculated it.

HeartTree

Did not meet anyone after 10 or 13 months. Now someone is interested but it’s not going forward :(

Last edited: