A bisexual guy had fallen for me.

theV

I met this guy online and now he is trying to persuade me to pursue a relationship with him. Would someone please enlighten to the motifs of this guy?

Attachments

• davison.jpg
    davison.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 30
  • composichar.jpg
    composichar.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 26

katydid

The Scorpio stellium in the 4th is interesting since the north node is imbedded there.

Maybe this is an important relationship in which you can explore your own emotional transformation and reveal secrets to your own family?:bandit:

theV

The Scorpio stellium in the 4th is interesting since the north node is imbedded there.

Maybe this is an important relationship in which you can explore your own emotional transformation and reveal secrets to your own family?:bandit:

Thank you katy. Gosh what secrets :whistling::biggrin:? i'll send you the guy's chart: and mine of course

Attachments

• scorp.jpg
    scorp.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 27
  • thev.jpg
    thev.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

katydid

There is an exact Finger of God pointing to Saturn in the 8th in Pisces.
Asc@8Leo sextile Venus@8Libra , both inconjunct Saturn @ 8Pisces.

That’s got to mean something, right? All those 8’s inconjunct to the 8th house. Some kind of difficult transformation, for Saturn principles.

Saturn=limiting, contracting, being without….As a couple, you do not want to be without spiritual unions, deep emotional intimacy anymore? :cool:

But to make that happen, you have to go with the Venus /Asc sextile, which makes very public [Leo/Asc] what one is attracted to, loves and wants. [Venus/Libra/3rd] There will have to be communication about those changes in life.

theV

There is an exact Finger of God pointing to Saturn in the 8th in Pisces.
Asc@8Leo sextile Venus@8Libra , both inconjunct Saturn @ 8Pisces.

That’s got to mean something, right? All those 8’s inconjunct to the 8th house. Some kind of difficult transformation, for Saturn principles.

Saturn=limiting, contracting, being without….As a couple, you do not want to be without spiritual unions, deep emotional intimacy anymore? :cool:

But to make that happen, you have to go with the Venus /Asc sextile, which makes very public [Leo/Asc] what one is attracted to, loves and wants. [Venus/Libra/3rd] There will have to be communication about those changes in life.

Thank you for taking time and reading the chart, as I said I have to check his birth data again to be just sure. Since he is scorpio and he was the one to initiate and I felt reluctant, he is unlikely to pursue it again. Now he is just cold and withdraw.

katydid

Thank you for taking time and reading the chart, as I said I have to check his birth data again to be just sure. Since he is scorpio and he was the one to initiate and I felt reluctant, he is unlikely to pursue it again. Now he is just cold and withdraw.

Oh, so that is the limiting and repressed energy of the Saturn apex?