Break up text and chart/will we get back together

Vista

My boyfriend broke up with me via text message. I have attached 2 charts.

· 1st chart shows the break-up via text
· 2nd chart is asking if we will get back together.

1st – chart shows the exact time of the break up text. Uranus is the 7th house is telling with his ruler Mars and secondary ruler T- squaring the ASC/DESC axis. We had a discussion of a few problems we had but there is no doubt in my mind he made a premature decision to break-up with me. He may have felt pushed by me and he reacted which is like him. He has natal Mars squaring his ASC/Saturn conjunction so he can have a build up and then explode.

2nd chart – Is radical because the triplicity ruler is the same as the hour ruler I am also Natal Sun in Capricorn and he is natal Sun in Scorpio.
· Me – Saturn - him Moon.
· Saturn receives the Moon in my detriment, not a favorable opinion
· Moon is in his own Fall. He is his own worst enemy
· Mars is the almuten of the ASC, representing me as I am natal Aries rising.
· Both Moon and Saturn are in bad shape, with Moon leaving via combusta 1 degree prior; Saturn Rx at 29 degrees Scorpio, indicating a change of the status.
· Final aspect is a conjunction with Moon and Saturn however the Moon makes Squares to both Venus and Jupiter in the 7th house first. My secondary ruler is Venus, Jupiter could mean a interest he has in someone but it doesn't work out.

I have been very angry with my ex due to his big mouth and breaking up on Text message. We spent significant amount of time together(4-5 days a week) for him to do this. We did speak and end on good terms however I have heard things he was saying and did prior to and since our break-up that have made me very angry, hence I have reacted and called him out on it a number of times since our break-up. As it stands now, we are not on good terms at all. Unfortunately, we have many mutual friends and go to the same events/activities – my doing because I introduced him to my entire network of friends now it’s coming back to haunt me. The two things bothering me the most is him talking about our relationship to people(mutual acquaintances) and telling people he broke up with me because he wasn’t in love with me, and secondarily, breaking up on text and then telling people that was not true he broke up with me that way. This has infuriated me. Both completely unnecessary.

Attachments

• break up text.jpg
    break up text.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 47
  • Work this out and get back together.jpg
    Work this out and get back together.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

Dirius

Hum, I see I posted this with the ASC at 29:57 degrees Leo. I wish I would have checked. I am guessing I will get few if any replies. :-(

For which chart did you actually ask a question?

Is the first chart, the one with the time of the text message an event chart? or the time when you asked the first question about the subject at hand..?

The problem with posting multiple charts, is that we don't really know which one to read. :tongue:

Last edited:

Vista

Hi Dirius,

I want the question answered, the event chart is additional information.Thank you.

For which chart did you actually ask a question?

Is the first chart, the one with the time of the text message an event chart? or the time when you asked the first question about the subject at hand..?

The problem with posting multiple charts, is that we don't really know which one to read. :tongue:

Last edited:

Dirius

Your dissapointment is easily noticed in the chart, by the fact that Saturn (you), is in the Moon's fall, Scorpio.

The chart is strange though. Because the Moon is in its own fall...in mutual reception with Mars. Perhaps...he might be dating someone else already.

But since your question mainly aims to working things out:

I don't think you will.

Moon and Saturn are in applying conjunction, wich would imply something, like a meeting or even perhaps hooking up. The problem is that the reception from Saturn to Moon are not good. So whatever could happen, I really don't think you will want it. Perhaps he will do what most guys do after dumping a girl, offering sex, which most likely you will refuse. But this is just an example of what could (or may have already happened since the chart is a few days old).

But I stand, I don't think you guys are working it out. Mainly, because you will not want to.

Vista

Thank you Durius!

I wouldn't be surprised if he met someone who prompted the abrupt break-up. Astrologically speaking, i know it won't last due to the difficult transit he has going on. It might be more if a fling.

He was a little below me in terms of class, education, economically, ect., so no, a hook-up would not be in the cards so to speak. I already sold myself short, never again unless he made some changes.

Your dissapointment is easily noticed in the chart, by the fact that Saturn (you), is in the Moon's fall, Scorpio.

The chart is strange though. Because the Moon is in its own fall...in mutual reception with Mars. Perhaps...he might be dating someone else already.

But since your question mainly aims to working things out:

I don't think you will.

Moon and Saturn are in applying conjunction, wich would imply something, like a meeting or even perhaps hooking up. The problem is that the reception from Saturn to Moon are not good. So whatever could happen, I really don't think you will want it. Perhaps he will do what most guys do after dumping a girl, offering sex, which most likely you will refuse. But this is just an example of what could (or may have already happened since the chart is a few days old).

But I stand, I don't think you guys are working it out. Mainly, because you will not want to.