Depth Astrology for Kindle

StillOne

Just downloaded all the Depth Astrology Kindle books by Gargatholil. For people that have been using his site, you know the astrology has been in depth and easy to search.

I'm really enjoying having the books at the ready, in a separate tab, using the Kindle Cloud Reader. Of course I also have my other favorite authors (that have released books in the Kindle format) there as well. I now wish more would release books in this way, like Rob Hand.

Anyways, these are worth a look in my opinion! :joyful:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Just downloaded all the Depth Astrology Kindle books by Gargatholil. For people that have been using his site, you know the astrology has been in depth and easy to search.

I'm really enjoying having the books at the ready, in a separate tab, using the Kindle Cloud Reader. Of course I also have my other favorite authors (that have released books in the Kindle format) there as well. I now wish more would release books in this way, like Rob Hand.

Anyways, these are worth a look in my opinion! :joyful:

If I ever publish my book, it will have to be electronically. Its extremely unlikely that I'll find a publisher willing to waste 1600 pieces of paper, 3200 pages.