Career/job choice? Health, writing, art...or what?

Lordofpeace

Hi, I was wondering what my chart shows as the best job/career.
My interests would have to be art, writing, health(coach or clinical worker or EMT), executive office work like paralegal or admin assistant.
It's a hard choice between those, and I need your help and guidance.
Midpoints, MC method, other interpretations to find out what the best job/career for me are welcome, I will read everything and respect everything.
Thank you very much for your help.
iw52s4.png

Attachments

• natalchart.jpg
    natalchart.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 19

Marinka

It looks like you are about 23 years old -- what have you been doing up until now? Also what type of education do you have? Any family business?

Lordofpeace

It looks like you are about 23 years old -- what have you been doing up until now? Also what type of education do you have? Any family business?

I sadly have not done anything due to becoming used to procrastination and also due to money issues which come from not doing anything about my procrastination.
I do have ideas as to how I might earn money, but I never try anything due to no funds and no drive.

Right now I am seeking guidance from you all to see what would be the best job/career to pursue.

No family business yet.
My education cuts off at high school level; however, I prefer to be self-taught and am intelligent enough. Advice from all of you will be read with respect, and I am willing to enroll in studies if that is what will help. I hope some of you will give me a bit more depth into what my chart reveals as the best job/career.
Thank you very much.

JUPITERASC

Hi, I was wondering what my chart shows as the best job/career.
My interests would have to be art, writing, health(coach or clinical worker or EMT), executive office work like paralegal or admin assistant.
It's a hard choice between those, and I need your help and guidance.
Midpoints, MC method, other interpretations to find out what the best job/career for me are welcome, I will read everything and respect everything.
Thank you very much for your help.
Assuming you have a correct time of birth and the Ascendent is accurate,
then according to Robert Zoller,
the Elemental Quality of the Sign of the Ascendant indicates the type of Primary Motivation of the individual.

Ascendant in this case is Sagittarius, Fire Element.

Fire goes for freedom of action and power.

The Ruler of the Ascendant by its house position tells you in which area of life the individual will seek to realize their Primary Motivation.

Ruler of Ascendant is Jupiter, located in 7th Quadrant based house and 8th Whole Sign house

The Individual is likely to seek their freedom of action and power via matters of 7th/8th house

A natal chart cannot be delineated in minutes,
brief skimming of the surface seems to indicate a need for partnerships involving some from of freedom of action and power.

7th includes partnerships of all kinds, including business partnerships. Legal matters are also associated with 7th

8th house is linked to hardship as well as to other people's money

Paralegals are frequently involved with matters related to other people's money. And legal work is not easy.

Is Financial Law of potential interest? Law in general is associated with litigation involving other people's money.

The individual is likely to seek to fulfil a Primary Motivation of a need for freedom of action and power
through Partnership as well as by going through the hardships of life due to opposition and obstruction.
Legal work/Law has an abundance of opposition and obstruction
as well as conflict
also arguments both written and in court
and it's well paid conflict as well :smile:

Ascendant ruler Jupiter is in Exaltation, in Cancer, the natural home territory of the Moon.
Taurus Moon in the natural home territory of Venus and in 6th house
6th is also linked to work.
Venus is in Saturn's home territory and located in 2nd house, a house linked with money.

Mercury's home territory Virgo is on the MC
MC is associated with Career.
Mercury in 2nd house is in partile conjunction with Saturn and within two degrees of Venus

Lordofpeace

Assuming you have a correct time of birth and the Ascendent is accurate,
then according to Robert Zoller,
the Elemental Quality of the Sign of the Ascendant indicates the type of Primary Motivation of the individual.

Ascendant in this case is Sagittarius, Fire Element.

Fire goes for freedom of action and power.

The Ruler of the Ascendant by its house position tells you in which area of life the individual will seek to realize their Primary Motivation.

Ruler of Ascendant is Jupiter, located in 7th Quadrant based house and 8th Whole Sign house

The Individual is likely to seek their freedom of action and power via matters of 7th/8th house

A natal chart cannot be delineated in minutes,
brief skimming of the surface seems to indicate a need for partnerships involving some from of freedom of action and power.

7th includes partnerships of all kinds, including business partnerships. Legal matters are also associated with 7th

8th house is linked to hardship as well as to other people's money

Paralegals are frequently involved with matters related to other people's money. And legal work is not easy.

Is Financial Law of potential interest? Law in general is associated with litigation involving other people's money.

The individual is likely to seek to fulfil a Primary Motivation of a need for freedom of action and power
through Partnership as well as by going through the hardships of life due to opposition and obstruction.
Legal work/Law has an abundance of opposition and obstruction
as well as conflict
also arguments both written and in court
and it's well paid conflict as well :smile:

Ascendant ruler Jupiter is in Exaltation, in Cancer, the natural home territory of the Moon.
Taurus Moon in the natural home territory of Venus and in 6th house
6th is also linked to work.
Venus is in Saturn's home territory and located in 2nd house, a house linked with money.

Mercury's home territory Virgo is on the MC
MC is associated with Career.
Mercury in 2nd house is in partile conjunction with Saturn and within two degrees of Venus

Thank you for this.
But is your last sentence incomplete? It seems there is something missing.
Please add more info if possible.
Truly appreciate your reply. Thanks.

JUPITERASC

Thank you for this.
That's ok
But is your last sentence incomplete? It seems there is something missing.
Please add more info if possible.
Truly appreciate your reply. Thanks
The sentence is not incomplete - the sentence is simply guidance for you if you are so minded to use it. Ours is predominatnly a learning forum so members are encouraged to learn. Delineating career or any other factor of a natal chart may take hours, days, weeks, dependent on the time available.

So there is a thread with more detailed guidance for you as well as illustrative examples if you are interested DELINEATING NATAL CHART
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum
/showthread.php?p=377797#post377797 :smile:

33kc45s.png

Lets now look at this person's chart.
Lets first examine her profession.
We will start from examining the 1st (as Ascendant shows the Primal Motivation of the person) and 10th. Then we'll look at some Lots.

Almuten of the Ascendant is Venus in 6th in Leo which first suggest that the person is lining toward performance (Leo).
Jupiter is the domicile ruler of the 1st and 10th (also Almuten of the 10th).
Jupiter is in the 2nd Aries with the Moon. Moon is giving an emotional (the Pisces Ascendant too) note to that Jupiter's functioning.
Moon's last aspect was trine with Sun in Leo in 6th and the next aspect is conjunction with the 1st-10th ruler Jupiter.
Jupiter and Moon are making Trine with the MC which suggests that the career of this person would be of high importance for her.
From the other side Sun and Venus are also giving trine to the MC.

Pars Hyleg is showing the Life Purpose of the person and in this chart it is in 13 Taurus which would suggest that the person is probably musician (because of Venus) and probably Singer (because Taurus = throat).
Venus is domicile ruler and Almuten of the Pars Hyleg and being in Venus is leaning toward performance again. Venus is seen the Pars Hyleg by square signs which is good (the seeing!) for the pars.

The triplicity rulers are all afflicted.
Jupiter by Retrogradation (and Saturn too plus being cadent). Sun is cadent in 6th.
But the term ruler Mercury (the Divisor of the MC) is quite strong in 7th in its own domicile which would also suggest that the person would be famous and related to the public.

Part of Fortune is in the 5th (performance, entertainment?), the ruler Mars is in the 4th (angular) from Fortune which is strong placement.

Lot of Exaltation is at 25Pisces in 1st. Strong placement, angular and Jupiter being its Lord, Venus its Almuten.

To summarize, we would say that this person is high performer, probably singer and musician, and is very good at it, popular but maybe having problems with career in the later years suggested by Retrograde/Cadent Saturn in 12th participating ruler of the MC.

Remember, we are looking at the profession of this person not her whole life.
Well, this person is Whitney Houston. So, can the chart show success and profession type beforehand? I think it can.

waybread

LoP, I think your first issue is to tackle your lack of ambition. Otherwise, we could suggest a career so bright and shiny for your horoscope that you would need sunglasses just to look at it-- and still not get you off the couch.

Actually, with Pluto square sun and a Thor's Hammer in your chart, I think you can get plenty motivated when you want to, but with Neptune and Saturn conjunct Mercury, you seem prone to a lot of negative thinking; notably about money (a second house matter.) Then with an easy trine from Mercury to your moon in stability-loving Taurus, it is easier to sit back and relax. Mercury rules your 10th house of career, so it seems like the place to start.

A more empowering use of Mercury-Saturn in Capricorn is to engage in practical, careful thinking. A more empowering use of Mercury-Neptune is to engage in some creative visualization about your future. What would be some realistic financial goals to set for yourself, for example?

Of the possible career choices you've listed, have you had any success in art or writing to date? Would you be prepared to go back to school in studio art or creative writing? Note that many starting artists and writers need a day job to support themselves (often teaching) even after they've started to generate income from their work. How well do you handle rejection? Would no art sales or a publisher's rejection letter put you back into "dispirited" mode?

All of the indicators of money and career in your chart are located in your second house. Mercury (your 10th house ruler) suggests making money by using your mental or communicative abilities.

If you have any kind of head for numbers, I would suggest a field like accounting or book-keeping. It may not be glamourous, but some accountants make very good incomes. This would be a good use of your Mercury-Saturn abilities.

Alternatively with your third house sun and Mercury-Neptune, think about some kind of applied or commercial art that communicates a message. Web design, animation, or advertising are possibilities.

Jupiter in the 7th could indicate litagation work, but with Jupiter there as the tip of a Thor's Hammer, you may find that you don't like the stress.

If you have a love of the out-of-doors, gardening, or have even thought about some sort of farming activity, I think some sort of agriculture would suit you, as well.

Ebenia

I don't know which area of work you will choose, but my guess is that you will most probably choose a job that provides you with a nice income and solid, secure place. With all those planets in 2nd house, I think you are mostly driven by material security and will find yourself happiest in a situation where you know you will have butter for your bread.

Job as an artist or writer might be something you want to consider when you are older and already financially secure.

Lordofpeace

Understand that it's hard to choose for you with so many talents.
Focus on a master plan and then run it off.

The (Allied health professions) paramedic and paralegal sector as you pointed out is absolutely correct.

Vocations that would suit you in my view:

1. Cosmetic dental technician. Denturist.

2. Employee social security, welfare. Working for the government.

Health insurance expert.
Independent mortgage consultant.
Financial assistance consultant.
Ethical banking. Microfinance. Moneylender. Debt counselling.
Employment officer. Practical assistance services.
Paralegal. Legal assistant business services.
Civil registry official.
Midheaven extension

1. Midheaven Quindecile Aries Point (A noticeable focus) AP in aspect with Jupiter,
Jupiter disposed by the Moon in 6th house ruling 8th house.

Caring, helping, affording security, services to others, alternative healing.
Counselling, well-being of others, insurance, money, helping/healing etc.

2. Midheaven in close aspect with Neptune, Neptune disposed by Saturn( in rulership and oriental) in 2th house and ruling 2th house.

Making money (2th house)… Care-taking, Alternative healing, Aesthetics (Neptune)… (Saturn) dental …bone work … Insurance (Saturn) etc. Saturn-Mercury Mc , government.

I'm still working on your extensive midpoint report.
When it is finished, I send it to you in a PM.

Thank you very much, BAS! Very professional.Truly appreciate it! :happy:

Lordofpeace

LoP, I think your first issue is to tackle your lack of ambition. Otherwise, we could suggest a career so bright and shiny for your horoscope that you would need sunglasses just to look at it-- and still not get you off the couch.

Actually, with Pluto square sun and a Thor's Hammer in your chart, I think you can get plenty motivated when you want to, but with Neptune and Saturn conjunct Mercury, you seem prone to a lot of negative thinking; notably about money (a second house matter.) Then with an easy trine from Mercury to your moon in stability-loving Taurus, it is easier to sit back and relax. Mercury rules your 10th house of career, so it seems like the place to start.

A more empowering use of Mercury-Saturn in Capricorn is to engage in practical, careful thinking. A more empowering use of Mercury-Neptune is to engage in some creative visualization about your future. What would be some realistic financial goals to set for yourself, for example?

Of the possible career choices you've listed, have you had any success in art or writing to date? Would you be prepared to go back to school in studio art or creative writing? Note that many starting artists and writers need a day job to support themselves (often teaching) even after they've started to generate income from their work. How well do you handle rejection? Would no art sales or a publisher's rejection letter put you back into "dispirited" mode?

All of the indicators of money and career in your chart are located in your second house. Mercury (your 10th house ruler) suggests making money by using your mental or communicative abilities.

If you have any kind of head for numbers, I would suggest a field like accounting or book-keeping. It may not be glamourous, but some accountants make very good incomes. This would be a good use of your Mercury-Saturn abilities.

Alternatively with your third house sun and Mercury-Neptune, think about some kind of applied or commercial art that communicates a message. Web design, animation, or advertising are possibilities.

Jupiter in the 7th could indicate litagation work, but with Jupiter there as the tip of a Thor's Hammer, you may find that you don't like the stress.

If you have a love of the out-of-doors, gardening, or have even thought about some sort of farming activity, I think some sort of agriculture would suit you, as well.
That is absolutely correct! Once I am motivated, it's near impossible to stop me; however, most of the time I think of negative outcomes rather think like an optimist...realism gets in the way...I hope I can become more positive and less pessimistic. The hardest thing for me will be choosing between two sectors- art and writing(creative sector) or medical and executive work(serious/business sector)? But thanks to the input from all of you, I am on the verge of choosing!
Thank you! :)

Lordofpeace

I don't know which area of work you will choose, but my guess is that you will most probably choose a job that provides you with a nice income and solid, secure place. With all those planets in 2nd house, I think you are mostly driven by material security and will find yourself happiest in a situation where you know you will have butter for your bread.

Job as an artist or writer might be something you want to consider when you are older and already financially secure.

Your last sentence rings true. Other adult told me this as well, and this is reasonable and true advice, since more creative people barely are able to pay rent. This is the biggest and thickest barrier that stops me from jumping into the creative field for a career.

Ebenia

Also, when you do writing or any artistic work when you are already financially secure, you can do your art and actually be FREE to express yourself without thinking at the same time "will someone buy this?" cause there is really no need for anyone to buy it in order for you to be comfortable and continue your life.

It is very challenging to actually express yourself freely and NOT think of money when you are tight on cash...

Lordofpeace

Also, when you do writing or any artistic work when you are already financially secure, you can do your art and actually be FREE to express yourself without thinking at the same time "will someone buy this?" cause there is really no need for anyone to buy it in order for you to be comfortable and continue your life.

It is very challenging to actually express yourself freely and NOT think of money when you are tight on cash...

True indeed. Thank you.

Lordofpeace

Here is another version of my natal chart. More different opinions and interpretations, regarding my best fit for job/career, are welcome. Thank you.

1zx7ho7.jpg

Attachments

• Snapshot_6.png
    Snapshot_6.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 13