Now that pluto's direct...

Multiplicity

Until a couple weeks ago and since april of this year pluto has been retrograde...

I'm wondering if anyone has any particular experiences with the transit they'd like to share...especially those plutonian characters out there :alien: way out there...

As a plutonian (in scorpio conjunct moon and mc) and an 87 pisces pluto has been having his way with me...he's been monkeying around right on top of my natal neptune in the 12th (see chart for other aspects if you're interested)...

Pluto's onset to retrograde also marked my one year anniversary at the therapeutic boarding school I had been working at...it's was a great job and I was good at it...but right at that time I lost the last of the people I worked with that helped make the very intense job more tolerable...It was after that point (around may) that I started having a series of nervous breakdowns...

I decided to apply for school and pursue creative writing.....something I have always loved and enjoyed but never given my full attention...I left my job and moved in with my very close leo friend on august 1st...I started school and quit drinking in the same week (right as the sun ingressed into virgo - a sign i have intercepted in the 8th - home of my 'earth' sign)...I had an indescribable strength that allowed me to make that decision and take the step...which is not an easy thing living in Beer City USA

I even went to therapy a few weeks prior to pluto returning direct and on the day of the new moon decided to put some things in place in my life that were therapeutic in nature instead....I put too much into what I was doing and am now groundskeeping o rejuvenate myself before I look for 'meaningful' work again...there were as many neptune in cap themes as there are plutonian...and all of them fitting nicely into her aspects too!

Thank the stars! Otherwise the paths we must walk in the dark would never become illuminated...

Attachments

• Chart.141.955.gif
    Chart.141.955.gif
    33.4 KB · Views: 23

Skywomb

I've been wandering off on all sorts of worthless little adventures, for a while, none of which would be able to last for more than 10 minutes while being way to distracting ..I came to realize at some point now.
On the 17th I decided to skip some particulars of that.... chasing after some various women, I also realized how ugly one or two of them were as opposed to my first impression. Thanks Neptune (tr. squaring n. Sun) and Uranus (ditto to my ASC).

Happened to be doing my first little exam on the 18th. More and more realized for real again what I'm supposed to do. Study (it's been a long time), a bit for the first time till now I ever needed to work for top-grades...
And exercice. Cut out all the little distracting thoughts of anxiety about every stupid little thing. And how actually glad I am that I'm doing something, just doing it, and how I may become calm through that as well. Just need to crank that up now.

The day after that I got an arsenal, a bit out of the blue (don't have sleeping difficulties, and I didn't even lie), of various sleeping pills (good luck to anyone getting the same here in Sweden). While I blasted my doctor with odd comments/one-liners and jokes about drugs one really shouldn't if one intends to get things prescribed. Might be useful in the future......

I've been more than thinking some couple of weeks now about exercising again...... Which I will have to do hard hard hard, to be able to bear the horrible withdrawal-symptoms of ("self-prescribed") benzodiazepines once that sets in due my sporadic use of them for a few years. Maybe build some discipline so I can use them more properly.

Saturn square Saturn I guess helps. Best try to look forward to it all.

Well I do feel more "direct". But that's probably due my Mars return now also, made some funny "want to prove what I'm made of" decision few days ago...well I need to learn to live with being mediocre sometimes which is how that'll pan out perhaps.