Extreme fatigue

Cary2

Banned
It is my opinion that the fatigue is caused by depression represented by Mars square to the Moon/Saturn midpoint. It is actually a Saturn/Pluto and Moon midpoint which is more challenging.

I believe the paranoia is caused by Saturn in the 12th House and also afflicted as described above. Saturn/Pluto is inclined to fears and phobias, and Saturn in 12th House is inclined to paranoia. Saturn is close to the 12th House cusp which puts it strongly inside the Twelfth. The conjunction of Pluto to Saturn intensifies the fears a phobias of a Twelfth House placement.

The rest of the chart does not seem so afflicted as this particular configuration.

Lakers248

It is my opinion that the fatigue is caused by depression represented by Mars square to the Moon/Saturn midpoint. It is actually a Saturn/Pluto and Moon midpoint which is more challenging.

I believe the paranoia is caused by Saturn in the 12th House and also afflicted as described above. Saturn/Pluto is inclined to fears and phobias, and Saturn in 12th House is inclined to paranoia. Saturn is close to the 12th House cusp which puts it strongly inside the Twelfth. The conjunction of Pluto to Saturn intensifies the fears a phobias of a Twelfth House placement.

The rest of the chart does not seem so afflicted as this particular configuration.

Thanks for thr reply. Are these transits or in my natal birth chart? Will it be lifelong or temporary?

Cary2

Banned
Thanks for thr reply. Are these transits or in my natal birth chart? Will it be lifelong or temporary?

I did not mention or consider any transits or progressions. What I described are factors of the natal chart, so the tendencies are lifelong as with all natal charts. You are not doomed. You, as everyone else, were born with tendencies, but you may surmount those tendencies significantly, but since such tendencies are natal in origin, we may say that you were born with the tendency.

Lakers248

I did not mention or consider any transits or progressions. What I described are factors of the natal chart, so the tendencies are lifelong as with all natal charts. You are not doomed. You, as everyone else, were born with tendencies, but you may surmount those tendencies significantly, but since such tendencies are natal in origin, we may say that you were born with the tendency.

Oh okay got it. Thanks for the explanation.

Frisiangal

Whats causing my paranoia and fatigue? Dob: november 10, 1982 6:55am Merced, California USA

Didn't any of the comments I placed in your 'transits' query provide food for thought for you to act upon?
You didn't provide birth data there. Yet nothing can be 'blamed' outside yourself as a cause for what's going on inside you.:sad: