Where should I relocate for my career to really take off?

LostinPhilly

I have attached a relocation chart along with a world map.

What countries should I consider to significantly expand my career?

I have already lived in : France, Ireland, Belgium, The Netherlands.

France is most definitely not a good country for my career. I've never been able to get a proper job there.

Thanks!

gUnK3IA.gif

Last edited:

unique_astrology

You might check with friends or try to make contact with people or organizations in the Los Angeles, California area to see if there is a way to gain a foothold there as you have a strong chart there.

Relocated chart attached.

Best wishes.

Bob

Attachments

• LiP LA.gif
    LiP LA.gif
    24.7 KB · Views: 53

LostinPhilly

You might check with friends or try to make contact with people or organizations in the Los Angeles, California area to see if there is a way to gain a foothold there as you have a strong chart there.

Relocated chart attached.

Best wishes.

Bob

Hi Bob,

My apologies for not seeing your post sooner, I thought no one was going to respond so I left this thread alone for a while.

Wow, I had no clue Los Angeles would be the city where I have a strong chart. That said, I've always felt a certain inadequacy with the locations I've lived in because my legal career never really "took off" unlike my peers'. I may transition into a more creative field at some point.

I've been to LA once for a summer break and I really felt a different energy over there for some reason. The energy seemed lighter and more positive than the heavy energies I've experienced in other locations. I will look into the options I have with organizations and acquaintances.

Thank you very much!

LostinPhilly

how did you go?
I'm interested if you had any positive progress with your career

Hi!

Sorry, I didn't see this post of yours until today.

I am currently undergoing some transition career-wise. I'm still in corporate finance, but again, a transition with delays. I am in Ireland for an indefinite period of time, but as per usual, I have been experiencing delays. I feel as though no matter what door I turn to, there's always something delaying my progress. I don't understand.

I really am starting to think the energies and influences in most (European) countries I've lived in aren't working in my favor when it comes to my career or social life. Or maybe it's simply the energies in my llife, overall. I thought Ireland was a better fit than Portugal, France, the Netherlands, Belgium and the UK where I lived and got no real positive result.

I don't have many options left in Europe because the job market isn't any better in the other countries. Hence, I have been saving as much money as I possibly can to move to North America at some point (unless Trump becomes president which would really impact my choice).

I have experience in capital markets, banking and corporate finance, so that may help me at some point. I am currently looking into the options I have, but the move won't happen until summer of 2017 unless something drastically positive happens before.

Last edited:

hypatia

good luck with the decision making - I ran your relocation on Solar Fire and the map is amazingly strong for Los Angeles... will be very interested in your updates in time to come.

Maybe the timing just isn't right yet, and you need a strong transit that supports such a big move before moving there?

Attachments

• los angeles on the map.jpg
    los angeles on the map.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 28

LostinPhilly

good luck with the decision making - I ran your relocation on Solar Fire and the map is amazingly strong for Los Angeles... will be very interested in your updates in time to come.

Maybe the timing just isn't right yet, and you need a strong transit that supports such a big move before moving there?

Thank you very much for this Hypatia.

Knowing that there is a place where there are strong influences is already a good start. The transits would definitely have to be more than just favorable because it would be a significant leap of faith and financial commitment. I'm quite adventurous, so moving does not scare me but I would need to have a sound plan before proceeding any further.

A move is likely to happen and I will definitely update you on the matter as I progress with the decision-making/plan.

Do you know what kind of transits would support such plan? Jupiter will enter my sun/venus/pluto/mercury sign (Scorpio) in 2017/2018, which coincides with the year during which I would ideally like to move.

Arena

You have a strong chart in Eastern Australia as well.
Try to relocate your chart to Cairns, Brisbane and Sydney to see what they look like. Jupiter is on MC and Mercury close to ASC.

LostinPhilly

Thank you all for your input. I truly appreciate it.

I generated relocation charts with the recommended cities.

Australia is definitely a bigger move due to the distance, so the variables have to be considered in a more stringent manner.

However, I am set on getting out of Europe as I feel completely stuck in a rut with no real progress. My life has been rinse and repeat year after year. I cannot stand this lack of progress no more.

According to these charts, which one of these cities looks more favorable for a steady and harmonious career progress?

Thank you very much for all this help. I truly appreciate it.

Los Angeles

30XXP5k.gif

Sydney

QOyjsad.gif

Brisbane
oUlMaFx.gif

Arena

It looks to me like Brisbane is clearly the winner in this contest, putting Jupiter closest to MC, putting Mercury close to ASC and then having both Sun and Venus on your EP over there, having love with you as well :).

It could hardly get any better with this chart :)

Somewhere close to or in Brisbane would be good, I've heard the Gold Coast is a wonderful place to be.

LostinPhilly

Thank you very much for this! Your help means a lot, really :)

I would love to move to Australia, but it is extremely remote and I don't have a single connection there which is this very same reason that made me decide against spending a year there a few years back. I even attended a few networking and graduate school events at the Australian embassy in Paris back in 2013, but I ended up not following through with many plan.

I would only be able to rely on myself and fate really, which is risky. I will definitely look into it but I am fairly sure that the budget I would need for Australia would be double the budget I am on working on for CA because you always have to have money on the side for an unexpected return flight.

I will however look into again, because you never know. Maybe it just wasn't the right time then.

Also, when I say "career", I'm also speaking in terms of weath and net worth. Does Brisbane look favorable for significant wealth building?

LostinPhilly

When you first posted you posted a birth time of 9:40 pm
( http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=570726&postcount=1 ),

now you post a birth time of 8:40 pm
( http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=653560&postcount=7 ).

Which is correct? Changing the time without acknowledging it
makes it appear that I made a mistake.

Hi!

The correct time is 8.40 pm. I double-checked my birth records and it appears I was born at 8.40 pm, not 9.40 pm which I initially thought was the right birth time.

Apologies for this mistake.

Arena

As you can see LostinPhilly, the relocation chart that ua posted for LA has similar features as the one in Brisbane, just the Brisbane chart is much better with Jupiter on MC in my view. BUT he had the wrong birth time for that chart, so as you can see on the rel. chart that you yourself posted for LA, you would have Saturn close to the ASC over there. Saturn is always limiting and restricting.

If you have the right birth time now, 8.40pm, and you are wanting to relocate by the best astrological terms, then the area around Brisbane would be the best for you it seems. Maybe you should go over there on travel visa for 6 months and see if that period will bring you some luck with getting a good job, and then apply for a work visa.

LostinPhilly

As you can see LostinPhilly, the relocation chart that ua posted for LA has similar features as the one in Brisbane, just the Brisbane chart is much better with Jupiter on MC in my view. BUT he had the wrong birth time for that chart, so as you can see on the rel. chart that you yourself posted for LA, you would have Saturn close to the ASC over there. Saturn is always limiting and restricting.

If you have the right birth time now, 8.40pm, and you are wanting to relocate by the best astrological terms, then the area around Brisbane would be the best for you it seems. Maybe you should go over there on travel visa for 6 months and see if that period will bring you some luck with getting a good job, and then apply for a work visa.

Thank you very much Arena.

Yes, I did double-check the birth records I got sent and it reads 8.40 pm. It's just that a different time was written somewhere else, but the accurate time is 8.40pm.

I could probably apply for a Work Holiday Visa, but I had initially planned on doing this in Canada. I will look into the Brisbane options for sure since you said I could find both career and love there. I really need to be out of where I am because it's basically the same problems arising over and over again. If I don't move, I'll be 30, still single and no career, I'm sure.

If anyone has any other locations to suggest, I would really appreciate it.

Arena

Well, what you do is you look at the first astro map that you posted in first post. There you are able to see where the planetary lines are on angles. But you won't see when they are square to the angles, which is also strong influence. But you can cast relocation charts for a few different places that you would like to try out. You can see yourself that there are not many places in Canada that are great for you, but you can try to cast relocation charts around the Jupiter line, f.ex. Winnipeg (might not be an exciting place though) has Jupiter ~3° from DSC. Ottawa has Moon on IC as only angular planet, putting focus on feelings, relationships, home and possibly children. Toronto and Montreal have that as well, but further out from angle.

If I were you, with no attachment to relationship or children that have to be thought of - then I would just jump over to Australia for a try, it would also be a great way to test relocation astrology for yourself as that place should turn around your life completely in terms of luck with work and love.

Arena

Arena when delineating with sidereal are you using the dignities?
such as terms
:smile:

Hey, I only just saw this post now.
Well, I do not always look at this, except for horary astrology. But I do sometimes notice the exaltation signs, and f.ex. this chart, LostinPhilly, has his natal Jupiter exalted in Cancer - so going for Jupiter lines should bring him great luck :)

But I want to give you a quote from Cyril Fagan of the western sidereal astrology camp:

Proof that the Babylonian zodiac was the original astrological zodiac was established on May 14, 1949, when the mystery of the origin of the traditional exaltation degrees of the planets in the zodiac (hypsomata) was solved. These figures proved to be the sidereal longitudes of the planets at their heliacal risings and settings for the lunar year 786 BC., the mean value of the ayanamsa being 14,5 degrees. This, reduced to the epoch -100 (101 BC) equated to 4,6 degrees, thereby agreeing with what was determined from the Babylonian and Egyptian records. The fact that the ayanamsa for the hypsomata agreed with that from these ancient records sets the seal of authenticity on its discovery.

LostinPhilly

Well, what you do is you look at the first astro map that you posted in first post. There you are able to see where the planetary lines are on angles. But you won't see when they are square to the angles, which is also strong influence. But you can cast relocation charts for a few different places that you would like to try out. You can see yourself that there are not many places in Canada that are great for you, but you can try to cast relocation charts around the Jupiter line, f.ex. Winnipeg (might not be an exciting place though) has Jupiter ~3° from DSC. Ottawa has Moon on IC as only angular planet, putting focus on feelings, relationships, home and possibly children. Toronto and Montreal have that as well, but further out from angle.

If I were you, with no attachment to relationship or children that have to be thought of - then I would just jump over to Australia for a try, it would also be a great way to test relocation astrology for yourself as that place should turn around your life completely in terms of luck with work and love.

Thank you very much for this.

I actually got into graduate school in Ottawa back in 2013, but I chose not to go for various reasons. I gathered it wouldn't be a good move since I didn't have much work experience at the time.

As for Australia, it's a major financial investment so I can't move there for the sake of it, because if it doesn't work out, I won't be able to recover from it financially. It's a very expensive country, remote and it's "hard" to foreigners to find a proper (non-labour/retail/restaurant) job. Australia is usually better for science-related jobs, capital markets not so much. I've heard some horror stories from people I know who moved there for a year and returned home afterwards.

If this was three years ago, I would have taken the leap of faith, but now that I am making my own money, I have to be very wise about where I invest my money. I may not have any attachments, but if it doesn't work out there, I won't have no savings and no career. I just don't want to end up back at square one. Hence, I feel slightly uneasy about Australia.

I will for sure look into it, but Australia is definitely not my first choice at this stage.

We'll see how it goes, because you never know.

Arena

I've heard some horror stories from people I know who moved there for a year and returned home afterwards.

Yes, the thing is that if you do believe in relocation astrology and that you will have different planetary lines than others and that in some places you will have more luck than other people have - then you can not listen to other people's horror stories. Those people might have had their worst planetary combo on their relocated angles in that place.

In relocation astrology we search for the best planetary combination to bring to the angles in relocation, to bring out the best in your own natal chart. With your Jupiter exalted in sidereal Cancer, that means very good luck on your MC, meaning work related luck. Probably real estate luck as well. Jupiter in your natal is tightly connected to both Sun and Venus, really really good. So another way of bringing out the best would be to look to bring out the Sun-Venus on angle and they would benefit from your Jupiter. But you must keep Saturn away from the angles though I think. (But maybe if you work in law, that Saturn might be ok).

In my personal view, life is about taking chances, doing things out of your comfort zone to expand your horizon and learn from life. But not all people have that life philosophy.

Last edited: