Fertility?

M1999

Hi, it's me again, coming back with my girlfriend's natal. This time with her permission. She was away for the weekend and couldn't get in touch with her earlier. The birth time is 11pm +/-10 minutes.

I really appreciate everyone taking the time to look into the chart. You are not only talented, but good hearted people too.

If there is any other information you would need please let me know. Thanks again.

[moved from Horary Astrology by request - Moderator]

Attachments

• R's natal.JPG
    R's natal.JPG
    130.2 KB · Views: 28
Last edited by a moderator:

waybread

Re: Why doesn't she get pregnant?

M1999, astrologers traditionally looked for "fertile" and "infertile" signs in a woman's chart, notably for the 5th house of children, and for the moon. I'm not convinced this matters so much in today's era of fertility treatments. Supposedly Aquarius (in ) 5th house is a barren sign, yet I have this placement, and my moon is in a "barren" sign, as well. I have two super adult children!

If your friend is interested in astrology, she might look at the "lunar phases fertility calendar" on the free charts pages at Astrodienst www.astro.com (She should input her natal data, then click on "special charts" then scroll all the way down.)

My sense of this natal chart, together with the horary you posted, is that your friend may have an as-yet undiagnosed fertility condition, due to Saturn as the ruler of her 5th house of children located in the 12th house of mysteries and secrets. This might suggest a second opinion. Possibly, too, her husband should get checked again. I'm not convinced that the infertility is entirely on her side.

But the main thing is just to relax around this. I know that sounds insensitive, but your friend has no doubt gotten this advice from her doctor.

My children are 5 years apart, and not by plan. After several years of trying unsuccessfully, for baby #2, I simply got my head around having an only child. "Trying" for several years puts a strain on both people.

BTW when you post a chart, make sure that we can read the degrees in print. They are hard to read off the tick marks on the chart. Degrees have particular meanings in medical astrology.

M1999

Thank you, waybread for the reading. To tell you the truth I'm a bit disappointed, I was hoping that some sort of issue would be shown in the charts that they can work on.

But the fact I didnt ask for permission before posting the horary didn't make it easy for you. Something to remember next time...😀

Marinka

The time on the chart is 11 so there is a potential for incorrect time -- would that be a fair assessment?

Also, please provide a chart that has the degrees of the planets in the chart.

M1999

Hi everyone, so my friend confirmed her TOB with the mom, it's 11:15pm. I ran the chart again, this time capturing planets degrees as you suggested.

Marinka and tsmall, would you be able to spend few minutes on the chart, maybe you can see something...? That would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_91_r_s_chart_50775_20950.jpg
    astro_2gw_91_r_s_chart_50775_20950.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 25

tsmall

Premium Member

Hi everyone, so my friend confirmed her TOB with the mom, it's 11:15pm. I ran the chart again, this time capturing planets degrees as you suggested.

Marinka and tsmall, would you be able to spend few minutes on the chart, maybe you can see something...? That would be much appreciated.

5th ruler Saturn retrograde in 12th in pitted degree is the first thing I noticed.

M1999, I'm not personally comfortable trying to use astrology to diagnose a fertility problem since it is not something I have looked at very much. However, if you and your freind are truly interested in persuing astrology for answers, there is a very well regarded fertility astrologer based in the UK. I met her last summer and she really is quite good.

http://www.fertilityastrology.com/index.php

M1999

tsmall, very much appreciated, this is worth pursuing :biggrin:

Next question that comes in my mind, is there a list of reputable astrologists that can help with readings in various areas? I was not aware that different astrologers have different area of expertise.

Is there such list available? Otherwise, how would you advice one to choose an astrologer? Based on readings from this forum?

Marinka

My suggestion - get the time from the birth certificate. Her ascendant is 29+ Virgo and a difference of +/- 1 minute can make a small difference in interpretation but, could be an important one.

Even with a properly recorded time, there can be differences in the birth and the recording of it but, at least you're starting at a known point.

M1999

Oops .......

forgot to mention, I'll take a quick look if you get a time of birth from a birth certificate

Fair enough. I will ask my friend do get the TOB from the city hall, I am not sure whether she is willing to do it though. The astrology in general is something totally new to her, I have the feeling that she's a bit reluctant on what an horary can do for her...

Believe me, this will be the topic to discuss next time when we do lunch together... I will be on a mission to convince her lol:)

Regardless of whether I come back with a new chart of not, I really want to thank you for sticking with my question...