Fertility In The Natal Chart

Noel Eastwood

Premium Member
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if someone could take a look at my natal chart to see if I'm fertile and would be able to have children? I attached my natal chart. Thanks in advance.

Hi Sharnie, first of all your chart has way too many points for an astrologer to read properly. Too many asteroids and Arabic Points clutter the chart, so can I suggest that you stick to the basics, only add Chiron and North Node to the planets and bingo, its easy.

I will have a crack though and say that Aries Ascendant would make for fertility all on its own, but the rest of the chart would need to be taken into consideration.

If you could reattach your chart again, minus the extra points, I promise to have another look for you.

Izzy542

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if someone could take a look at my natal chart to see if I'm fertile and would be able to have children? I attached my natal chart. Thanks in advance.

Why you asking this question I am curious...But I can say that you will have kids but probably after yours 40s and when you do you will be a very friedly and a good mother.

Last edited:
Hi Sharnie, first of all your chart has way too many points for an astrologer to read properly. Too many asteroids and Arabic Points clutter the chart, so can I suggest that you stick to the basics, only add Chiron and North Node to the planets and bingo, its easy.

I will have a crack though and say that Aries Ascendant would make for fertility all on its own, but the rest of the chart would need to be taken into consideration.

If you could reattach your chart again, minus the extra points, I promise to have another look for you.

delete delete

Last edited:

Noel Eastwood

Premium Member
Sorry, here is my chart again.

Hi Sharnie, please, you don't have to be sorry, we all get exciting with extra points in the chart but after a while there comes a point when we just have to go back to basics. Later on, when you know more about your natal chart, thats the time to look at extra points.

OK, I can see that you are an enormously emotional and passionate lady, but you really do get upset easily. There is some abandonment issues here with your Moon, the feminine, in the 1st House and she is opposed by Pluto from your 7th House. However, she is eased by her trines with Neptune, Uranus, Venus and Saturn (the blue lines to your Moon) in the 9th House.

Basically there is no definitive fertility sign, House or planet, but Moon would be the main one to look at first. She shows great sensitivity to people upsetting her, she feels in conflict a lot, as though others are pointing at her and saying nasty things. There may even be conflict in your relationship, or that you feel criticised and not valued.

You wear your heart on your sleeve Sharnie, when you are upset its sometimes hard not to not show it. You have many powerful supporting planets and signs, however I think Moon is the one we should focus on. That means learning to relax, maybe get some counseling and a strong support network around you. That sort of thing, a way to work through your emotions, which sometimes get stuck.

This doesn't really say you have fertility problems, but it does suggest that you get upset easily and can sometimes become very unhappy. That would be the direction I would start to look first, to learn to debrief and remain calm. And if your relationship is not working out, that needs to be looked at too.

Don't freak out, you have a powerful chart, but its like driving a 500 horse power racing car without knowing how to change gear. You have still to learn how to manage the forces within your chart, that takes time and effort. So be patient and start learning meditation as your lesson number one. If you wish to be a mother, then you have a responsibility to be the best mother you can be, and learning to manage your emotions and to relax, is a good place to start.

I will find some time later to look at your transits as well so that we get a bit of a picture of whats happening in your natal chart right now.

waybread

I think you have a good chance of having children, but possibly later in life. The 5th house rules children. You don't have any planets in the 5th, in which case we look at the planet ruling your 5th house cusp. This is the sun in Capricorn. The water signs are the most fertile, followed by Capricorn and Taurus, although because Capricorn is ruled by Saturn, it can indicate delays or perhaps having only one or two children. (Not unusual today, but astrology got its start in centuries when moms tended to produce lots of babies, if they had any.) Your moon is in Taurus, in the first house.

If it's any help, I have two wonderful adult children, yet the stars wouldn't have given me very good chances of being a mom. Possibly because mothers today have far better health care and nutrition than they did in ages past.

Hi Sharnie, please, you don't have to be sorry, we all get exciting with extra points in the chart but after a while there comes a point when we just have to go back to basics. Later on, when you know more about your natal chart, thats the time to look at extra points.

OK, I can see that you are an enormously emotional and passionate lady, but you really do get upset easily. There is some abandonment issues here with your Moon, the feminine, in the 1st House and she is opposed by Pluto from your 7th House. However, she is eased by her trines with Neptune, Uranus, Venus and Saturn (the blue lines to your Moon) in the 9th House.

Basically there is no definitive fertility sign, House or planet, but Moon would be the main one to look at first. She shows great sensitivity to people upsetting her, she feels in conflict a lot, as though others are pointing at her and saying nasty things. There may even be conflict in your relationship, or that you feel criticised and not valued.

You wear your heart on your sleeve Sharnie, when you are upset its sometimes hard not to not show it. You have many powerful supporting planets and signs, however I think Moon is the one we should focus on. That means learning to relax, maybe get some counseling and a strong support network around you. That sort of thing, a way to work through your emotions, which sometimes get stuck.

This doesn't really say you have fertility problems, but it does suggest that you get upset easily and can sometimes become very unhappy. That would be the direction I would start to look first, to learn to debrief and remain calm. And if your relationship is not working out, that needs to be looked at too.

Don't freak out, you have a powerful chart, but its like driving a 500 horse power racing car without knowing how to change gear. You have still to learn how to manage the forces within your chart, that takes time and effort. So be patient and start learning meditation as your lesson number one. If you wish to be a mother, then you have a responsibility to be the best mother you can be, and learning to manage your emotions and to relax, is a good place to start.

I will find some time later to look at your transits as well so that we get a bit of a picture of whats happening in your natal chart right now.

I will take heed to your advice. I really do need to relax and manage my emotions. I appreciate you for taking the time to look at my transits later on to see what's going on in my natal chart currently.

Noel Eastwood

Premium Member
Shanie, just a quick catch up while I have a little time. Exciting times ahead, very busy with Uranus approaching your 1st House, Ascendant. This is one good reason why you need to start learning to relax and to take up tai chi or yoga or something, meditating takes time so start practicing now.

You have been through a tough few years with transiting Saturn opposing your Moon and transiting Pluto crossing your Stellium in the 9th House, especially Venus. They have both left orb now so you can relax a little. That would have been a few years of exhaustion and depression, but it has lifted, other challenges await you :)

Gotta go, catch you later :)

Shanie, just a quick catch up while I have a little time. Exciting times ahead, very busy with Uranus approaching your 1st House, Ascendant. This is one good reason why you need to start learning to relax and to take up tai chi or yoga or something, meditating takes time so start practicing now.

You have been through a tough few years with transiting Saturn opposing your Moon and transiting Pluto crossing your Stellium in the 9th House, especially Venus. They have both left orb now so you can relax a little. That would have been a few years of exhaustion and depression, but it has lifted, other challenges await you :)

Gotta go, catch you later :)

Ok thank you. Does the moon in a woman's chart represent her womb?

I think you have a good chance of having children, but possibly later in life. The 5th house rules children. You don't have any planets in the 5th, in which case we look at the planet ruling your 5th house cusp. This is the sun in Capricorn. The water signs are the most fertile, followed by Capricorn and Taurus, although because Capricorn is ruled by Saturn, it can indicate delays or perhaps having only one or two children. (Not unusual today, but astrology got its start in centuries when moms tended to produce lots of babies, if they had any.) Your moon is in Taurus, in the first house.

If it's any help, I have two wonderful adult children, yet the stars wouldn't have given me very good chances of being a mom. Possibly because mothers today have far better health care and nutrition than they did in ages past.

Does the moon in a woman's chart represent her womb?

Noel Eastwood

Premium Member
Ok thank you. Does the moon in a woman's chart represent her womb?

Hmm, good question, the answer is yes and no, the Moon is only one part of a woman's physical body. There are many facets involved in what makes a woman fertile, not one single point will tell you everything. We always need to take the whole chart into consideration.

Unfortunately there is no quick and easy solution to your question.

The Moon is one of our best guides, but like a road map there are many roads to follow and many destinations to visit before you fully understand the territory. Astrology is that road map, no single route leads to your destination, all need to be considered.

Cancer on your 4th House cusp is a good indicator that you would be a good mother, as is your Moon in Taurus in the 1st House. Why do I say that? Because there is energy directed at both points, and these two points feature in your mothering and nurturing personality. But they remain part of the picture, not all of it.

I think any fertility problem you may have is firstly related to your stress levels, start planning strategies that you can practice to learn to be calm and relaxed. That is what we can see in your chart much easier than fertility, so be proactive in learning to be a calm person first, the rest will follow.

I hope that answered your question?

waybread

The moon is not the uterus. Obviously men have the moon in their charts, as well as women with full hysterectomies.

We would say that the moon rules the uterus. Each planet, sign, and house rules several body parts. Scorpio and the 8th house rule the genital organs of both men and women in a general way. Mostly this information is used to handle health questions.

However, the 5th house shows one's children (or lack of children,) so that is the first (but not the only) place to look for fertility indicators.

But again, some women (like me) have reasonably "bad" indicators for fertility, yet I have two super adult children.

Fertile signs: water signs (Pisces, Scorpio, Cancer.)

Moderately fertile signs: earth signs Taurus (more so) and Capricorn (less so). Virgo got excluded in the belief that "the virgin" was by definition not a mother.

Air and fire signs are supposedly "barren," although Libra is about the best, as it is ruled by Venus.

Hmm, good question, the answer is yes and no, the Moon is only one part of a woman's physical body. There are many facets involved in what makes a woman fertile, not one single point will tell you everything. We always need to take the whole chart into consideration.

The Moon is one of our best guides, but like a road map there are many roads to follow and many destinations to visit before you fully understand the territory. Astrology is that road map, no single route leads to your destination, all need to be considered.

Cancer on your 4th House cusp is a good indicator that you would be a good mother, as is your Moon in Taurus in the 1st House. Why do I say that? Because there is energy directed at both points, and these two points feature in your mothering and nurturing personality. But they remain part of the picture, not all of it.

I think any fertility problem you may have is firstly related to your stress levels, start planning strategies that you can practice to learn to be calm and relaxed. That is what we can see in your chart much easier than fertility, so be proactive in learning to be a calm person first, the rest will follow.

Yes that answered my question. Thank you.

I have one more question, in my natal chart does it show the lot of children?

JUPITERASC

I have one more question,
in my natal chart
does it show the lot of children?
USE THE FREE ONLINE CALCULATOR TO CALCULATE YOUR LOT OF CHILDREN
Arabic Parts Calculator (Arabic Parts are also known as Lots)
http://libracentre.com/arabic_parts_chart.php

THE LOT OF CHILDREN in a day chart = ASCENDANT plus SATURN minus JUPITER

THE LOT OF CHILDREN in a night chart = ASCENDANT plus JUPITER minus SATURN

I've actually been wondering the same myself
and if it can be included in the Astrodienst charts.
There are so many lots or Arabic Parts that it would not be possible for astrodienst to provide options to calculate all

Guidance thread on DELINEATING CHILDREN
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49614 :smile:

Last edited:

Noel Eastwood

Premium Member
I have one more question, in my natal chart does it show the lot of children?

I've actually been wondering the same myself and if it can be included in the Astrodienst charts.

Another good question, an honest answer is no, the astrology chart can do magic but I wouldn't use it to pick how many children I would have. Better use a pendulum or some other predictive method.

And don't forget to do your homework and learn to relax, to find strategies to manage your stress levels. That is more important than anything else in your life if you want to fall pregnant at this stage. There is ample evidence that stress affects physical health and fertility and falling pregnant are dependent on a healthy body as much as anything else.

Good luck.

theoddone

USE THE FREE ONLINE CALCULATOR TO CALCULATE YOUR LOT OF CHILDREN
Arabic Parts Calculator (Arabic Parts are also known as Lots)
http://libracentre.com/arabic_parts_chart.php

THE LOT OF CHILDREN in a day chart = ASCENDANT plus SATURN minus JUPITER

THE LOT OF CHILDREN in a night chart = ASCENDANT plus JUPITER minus SATURN

There are so many lots or Arabic Parts that it would not be possible for astrodienst to provide options to calculate all

Guidance thread on DELINEATING CHILDREN
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49614 :smile:

Is that for your Sun sign or the 5th house cusp sign for the thread you linked?