PCO and fertility

whiteswan

Hi,
I was analyzing a health problem and wanted to know the severity of it and its impact on my fertility. On analyzing my acne, it was found that I have PCOS and my doc says it is mild, with the symptoms. I do have regular periods but with late cycle. I'm concerned about this as this might trouble me when I want to conceive in the future. I have mercury in Aries in 5th house and I read it might cause a delay in pregnancy and I do have Lilith on 5th in Aries along with mercury which is also causing me some worries.
Any takes on how my actual fertility is and how do I see the impact of PCOS on my chart? I did search for online resources, but could not find much on this. Any help would be great.

Just a thought, probably my venus in aries (a masculine venus) is triggering androgen reception :)

Attaching my natal chart. Thanks.

Last edited:

whiteswan

PCOS effects fertility but again as your doc said, if its mild, it may not effect for a lifetime.
Sorry, i couldn't understand western chart, so couldn't comment astrologically.
There is a member on this forum who also asked about PCOS treatment and effects

Hi Virinchi,
Thank you for the link, it is definitely helpful in terms of dietary advice. I shall try to incorporate some in my plans. My doctor is quite cool as of now and I haven't seen my ovulation possibilities yet, though I have regular cycles.
I am curious to know if there will be any natal aspects that point to this condition or it has occurred due to the stress factor. Either ways, I understand it is essential to maintain a physical and psychological balance. I've also heard PCOS is a reason for infertility in some, and also that it is mostly hereditary. None of the women in my family's previous generations had problems conceiving though, any how I cannot rule out the possibility of anybody having this condition either.
Whatever the case might be, I would like to know if my chart shows any complications in terms of conceiving or child birth, I definitely like kids and like to have at least one in my future :). Any inputs are greatly appreciated.