Aspects that would signify narcissism in chart?

yyyyyyyy

Is there any aspects that one should look at to determine if someone is a narcissist? My recent ex-boyfriend and I have both made comments about how we're a little narcissistic but I wonder how serious his might be. One time I read something about narcissism and how it's kind of like "come closer so i can hurt you"

I am trying to move on but we are still really close and he wants to remain friends. He can seem very kind and caring but I have also seen a very dark side in him or at least sensed it. I am going to post his chart and my own. I am wondering if there is anything in his chart that could point to any sort of evil or narcissism.

He has admitted that he can be self-sabotaging but I am just not sure if he is trying to sabotage me too and if it's a healthy relationship to keep up if we remain friends. When I have tried to separate from him, he always grasps at straws to keep me in his life with some sob story. I also have considered he could be a sociopath. I feel like sociopaths prey on me and one of my friends I was close with even almost admitted to me she thinks she is one. (Just with using people, not with real physical harm)

I just read about 12 house being what the person hides and he has 5 planets in that house

Attachments

• narcissistquestion.jpg
    narcissistquestion.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 39
  • charttt.gif
    charttt.gif
    51.6 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

yyyyyyyy

I definitely think I can be a little bad on the quiet specifically when I was younger but my pieces south node and search for spirituality definitely have suppressed that if not gotten rid of it completely. I try to always have good karma and do the right thing and trust my gut

Last edited:

Moog

1st house Jupiter there can indicate, uhhh, a self interested person, in my experience, especially if badly disposed.

Another one is Rahu and the Sun... tend to have larrrge egos

Last edited: