Toothpaste Test

Moog

Which signs, which paste? And which squeeze style do you go in for?

5439.jpg

I'm a melancholic 2

Aaronmcc11

The 2nd one is most correct. I can't stand the curl so I run the tube along the edge of the sink (like flattening a bill for a quarter machine). Weeeirdo

Moog

The 2nd one is most correct. I can't stand the curl so I run the tube along the edge of the sink (like flattening a bill for a quarter machine). Weeeirdo

:biggrin: haha

Lot of Bowie in this thread, I wonder if that's meaningful... he did have quite astonishingly interesting teeth at one point

Rebel Uranian

I noticed a lot of people here, especially Uranians, like Bowie. I am starting a conspiracy based on Bowie. Click the link in my signature if you're interested.

Moog

I noticed a lot of people here, especially Uranians, like Bowie. I am starting a conspiracy based on Bowie. Click the link in my signature if you're interested.

What counts as a Uranian? I have U conjunct the ascendant.

I'll put 'spaceage daydream' or 'changes' on now and then but I dunno if I'm enough of a fan for a conspiracy

Munch

My boyfriend is the 1st one and I'm the 2nd. I eventually bought him his own tube because he was driving me bonkers. He also doesn't clean up the tube opening so his cap tends to get super sticky and hard to remove.