Astrology of fertility and children

sasa62

Su84, my reply above, first part of the post is for you. I agree with Sasa, but I look to Jupiter transits in the next 6 months as favorable for your issues.

And a few questions to Sasa
regarding 'lazy Venus', do you not count her's being a focal point of a Yod formation, along with Pluto and Neptune, thus stressed but strong by sign and house?

and second is how you came up with those years, 94/95? I look at solar arcs for that and see nothing of significance, now it makes me wonder, would you be kind to reveal? :)

Practice has shown that similar manifestation, when it comes to no aspects of Venus, or when under heavy aspects.

Aspects that have not been major aspects. the problem is the "expression" of Venus and it is in the seat and without aspects.
Aspects like as pipes between the vessel. When a filled vessel, the water overflows through the pipes to another vessel. If there is no pipe to another vessel, the water has nowhere to drain, and charging excessive ...

That's why people who have a planet without aspects must use a "whole personality" to express this planet .... otherwise there is a "bursting" and it becomes our weak point...

From 93 to trigger essential points .. Saturn in Aquarius and Jupiter in the scorpion trigger Saturn 0 Mars 180 Me.
Mars as a dispositor of of ASC, Me as a dispositor of Sun ... the essential point Natal

94 Jupiter in Scorpio is activated water signs and four houses over trine.
With Pl transit to the Moon (94/95) as the ruler of 4 must be reflected in the field of home.

A similar situation is now Jupiter in 4 house and Saturn again over the same positions Mars 0 Saturn 180 Me

That is why current issue of home ... and the question of pregnancy

Of course now there is no heavy transit Pl and no more of the circumstances that led to changes at home 94/95, because then the it was not her decision, because it is dependent on other people...

That is why possible pregnancy in july when Jupiter activated Moon

Larxene

Sasa62,

thanks for your reply, it was very helpful. Only frustrating thing is each time i similar question every astrologer intepret this differently.

I don't know whom to trust or not, anyway we decided to go and see GP this month as it doesn't seem to be working and its really frustrating.

I will keep you all posted when i get my bfp, in horary astrology in this forum i questioned if I'm pregnant and it said yes, if not I will be soon.

All this keeps me happy and motivated, but at the same time depressed when I dont get pregnant each month.

Any reason why each astrologer have a different interpreation for same birth/natal chart.

thanks
Su

Chart interpretation is a form of qualitative analysis. When doing qualitative analysis, there is bound to be differences among people, because people tend to have different perspectives on things, although sometimes the difference may be subtle.

Try a Rorshach test. What do you see?

ror1.jpg

Now ask your close friends, what they see. People tend to be friends with those that are similar to themselves. But even then, there will be individual differences.

Not convinced? Try another one. Let's say...a Baum test. Gather a few friends. Tell everyone to "draw a tree". See what happens. :happy:

That's the basic reason. Even a similarity in education will not change this. Two people exposed to the same traditional techniques by the same teacher, can still produce different results.

hermetic

What does everyone look for in a male chart when a partner's pregnancy is involved? I read somewhere 11th house is more significant in male charts than 5th house because of this, but I am not sure. 5th is like natal potential but 11th is activated when a girlfriend/wife becomes pregnant? Any info or experience with this?

Larxene

In a male's chart, we look at his 5th house as well. However, if you are looking at his partner's chart (the female), there is a technique called "turning the chart". The female's 7th house becomes her partner's 1st house (the male). 5 houses from the 7th is the 11th house. That's why sometimes people say to look at the 11th house.

JessieBaby

I am new to astrology and cannot really calculate my lot of children I've attached my natal chart to help :)

Attachments

• birthchart.gif
    birthchart.gif
    55.6 KB · Views: 63

Cap

could you possibly interpret what this means?

Hi Jessie!

Questions on children and fertility are highly sensitive topic for most women and equally unpleasant and avoidable for most astrologers as are the questions on death. If I am to proceed with your request I need to have some background information. You are still very young. Are you married and trying to conceive a child (unsuccessfully)? Or you ask out of curiosity and just exploring your chart?

JessieBaby

i am engaged to be married but i don't know his time of birth only his birthday. we have been together for 4 years and still haven't conceived. But also i am very curious about it as well because i have also wanted children.

Sorry guys if I am interrupting your thread. I am new on this forum and I am very interested in fertility charts, as I unfortunately have reproductive problems and health issues in general. (Among other things, according to my hormone levels I am apparently 41 years of age, which is almost 10 years older than I actually am. Btw, My twin sister's pregnancy (Asc Pisces, was what doctors call uneventful, ran perfectly smoothly from conception to delivery)
With Uranus transiting my partner's 5th house, I was wondering if you could share any insight/opinions whether this might be the right time for ARTs (assisted reproductive technologies)? Thank you!!!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_09_kat.58881.29390.jpg
    astro_2gw_09_kat.58881.29390.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Larxene

Hello Katerina,

You may also want to ask your question in the "Read My Chart" section. Your chart is kind of tricky for me, as the Ascendant degree is in the last degree of the sign and is very close to moving into the next sign. Where did you get your birth details? Is it recorded in a birth certificate or your mom's baby book?

Regards,

Larxene Xenohart

Thank you, dear Larxene!!!
I will post it in the other section, too!
As for my TOB, it is confirmed by both, the birth certificate and my mother,
so my Ascendant is Aquarius (29th degree) and my twin sister's in Pisces (1st degree).

Larxene

Hmm, interesting. That may be the reason why your sister's pregnancy went well while you have problems. Using whole signs houses, if I use Aquarius as your Ascendant sign, the 5th sign is Gemini and it is barren. It contains Venus there as well, which may indicate relationships where there is difficulty in having children. The 7th sign, the sign of marriage, is again a barren sign, and the lord (the Sun) being there reinforces this since the Sun is known to bring barrenness when in conjunction to a planet or a place regarding children. This is another indicator. Note that Aquarius itself is somewhat barren as well.

On the other hand, your sister would have Pisces as the Ascendant. The 5th sign is in Cancer, a fruitful sign and Mercury being there while being in trine to the Moon although in square to Mars, makes Mercury a semi-fruitful planet. The 7th sign is troublesome, as Saturn is in that sign, while although Jupiter is a fruitful influence it is in detriment/exiled, so it only mitigates Saturn's cooling influence slightly. Finally, the first sign is Pisces, a fruitful sign (which may show that your sister is fertile) and the Moon, being of the sect in favour and in its trigon AND in the first sign AND is waning, makes it a positive and fertile influence on the native.

I have not taken into consideration the many lots of children available in Hellenistic literature, but even from this we can see some significant differences.

But you are asking whether it is the right time to go for ARTs. For this, I would actually need your birth details. You may PM me if you wish to keep the information secret. I can't guarantee that I will be able to give a 100% accurate answer, but you may gain some insights that will help you make your decision better.

Hope this helped,

Larxene Xenohart

sasa62

Sorry guys if I am interrupting your thread. I am new on this forum and I am very interested in fertility charts, as I unfortunately have reproductive problems and health issues in general. (Among other things, according to my hormone levels I am apparently 41 years of age, which is almost 10 years older than I actually am. Btw, My twin sister's pregnancy (Asc Pisces, was what doctors call uneventful, ran perfectly smoothly from conception to delivery)
With Uranus transiting my partner's 5th house, I was wondering if you could share any insight/opinions whether this might be the right time for ARTs (assisted reproductive technologies)? Thank you!!!

What kinds health problems? specify any problems identified

What about the job in the last two years?

Claire19

lol i already knew my chart wasnt a good indicator of fertility. I have my lot of children in the 3rd at 5 gemini, mercury in 12th, leo is on the cusp of my 5th and the ruler is the sun is in 12th and opposite saturn in the 6th. if ever i saw a bad chart - there was one.

the positive thing about all of this is that back when traditional astrology came about they didnt have fertility treatments...

im about to look at my solar returns to hopefully get a yes out of that, mr stellium thanks again for this information

you dont talk about transits though... transit jupiter will be coming up to sextile my lot of children soon.. maybe that might produce a child for me.
fertility is denoted by the 5th house and its planets and ruler but also the condition of the Moon. You also need to look at your partner's indications.

The fourth house of family needs also to be looked at. Saturn in the 6th has no bearing on children and the Sun in the 12th ruler of the 5th can just mean a secret lover or other scenarios. A child that may be incapacitated or institutionalised in some way. However without your chart I cannot comment further. If you don't have your partner's time of birth then a composite chart or any other cannot be done accurately without a rectification process.

I have to say I am sceptical about Arabic parts and the Lot of Children in particular. The third house does not indicate children. It is the house of siblings, everyday contacts, schooling, short travel, peers and neighbours.

Last edited:

Claire19

What kinds health problems? specify any problems identified

What about the job in the last two years?

Really as I say repeatedly, without a full natal chart loaded, we are just fumbling in the dark. Anonymise it and download it along with your partner's if you can. Citing individual aspects is not enough.

JUPITERASC

Really as I say repeatedly, without a full natal chart loaded, we are just fumbling in the dark. Anonymise it and download it along with your partner's if you can. Citing individual aspects is not enough.
separate thread on the issue has been started by the questioner :smile:

Thank you, dear Larxene!!!

I will post it in the other section, too!

As for my TOB, it is confirmed by both,
the birth certificate and my mother,
so my Ascendant is Aquarius (29th degree) and my twin sister's in Pisces
(1st degree).

sasa62

I fully agree with you ..
I never give (concrete) response if no charts...

sasa62

fertility is denoted by the 5th house and its planets and ruler but also the condition of the Moon. You also need to look at your partner's indications.

Finally someone who do not look in 5th house ...

And conditions of Venus also is important ... because Ve is function of pregnancy... and also important because of the hormonal situation which is essential for pregnancy

ScorpioCrow

Hey, my 5th is Gemini and empty too.
I read somewhere that Gemini in the 5th signifies "extremely intelligent children, or twins."
When the time comes, I hope I only have one!!