Child? Please read my chart

mathur_dinesh

The major-period of Rahu is going on. It is in the twelfth house. Rahu is with the Moon and it is placed in a sign of Mars. Mars is in the sixth house with Ketu and the Moon is debilitated in the navamsha. Rahu is in the eighth house from the fifth. Overall Rahu is not very favourable for child birth. This major-period is to continue till July/2028.
The major-period of Jupiter follows it. It is in the fifth house from the fifth. It is in a daghdha sign under close relationship of the owner of the daghdha sign. It is debilitated but luckily it is exalted in the navamsha. It is in the ninth house of the chart. Therefore Jupiter appears somewhat better than Rahu.
Biological reasons apart you may have a child late in your reproductive period.
A similar situation exists in your husband's chart. Cancer in the fifth house is daghdha and the Moon is in the eighth house with Ketu.

Last edited:

Omsairam

Thank you Dinesh ji for looking at our chart. Is there any favorable anterdasha for us in near future. What are the remedies for these difficult situation.

mathur_dinesh

Astrology notwithstanding you should try all those methods that have helped people in such a predicament.
If the major-period is not helpful the sub-period will be powerless.
Please read Durgasaptshati daily. It is specific for trouble caused by Rahu.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Re: Fertility Prediction Please

share how true-insightful-helpful, remedies-ideas etc,

jup sooner turns direct Aug 11th 019
heading towards venus sag 7th for marriage, venus lord 5th for children;

sag-jup 7th badhaka for gemini asc, venus over badhaka sag,
stress-delays in luck-edu-romance-children-position;
abdominal-kidney issues;

venus combust conjunct sun, may need zinc supplements;
wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart;

badhaka jup over acq 9th, jup/9th house karaka for husband-children;
luck-edu-travels-father-children-advisory roles under stress-delay;
recite guru charitra/sai charitra regularly;
perform japa for jupiter;

moon-rahu taurus, love of foreign food and comforts; acting skills;
rise-fall in life; observe fast No-moon evenings;
observe death anniversaries religiously;
wear brown gomedh over pendant touching heart, gains from foreigners;

mars-ketu scorpio 5th, forensic-metallurgical-research-occult aptitudes;
detachment from luck-edu-romance-children-position-ceserian;
float 1.25kg white til over clean flowing river tues after sunset,
with prayers at Mata Mahakali temple;

wishing luck with jup, kshantaram

Last edited:

Omsairam

Re: Fertility Prediction Please

Thank you Kshantaram for looking at my chart. Can you please predict time period for my baby. When it will happen.

eekndyn

Can anyone please predict when I will have my baby.

I would put in a lot of one on one studying over the next week or so. JU is transiting over 5th house ruler in your 6th. Going direct on the 11th. Giving the 5th house ruler some love moving forward. With moon coming through during this period. Shining light. With moon waxing. Nuture growth of seed. All the I am sure, tiring studying you have put in, will pay off.

Omsairam

I would put in a lot of one on one studying over the next week or so. JU is transiting over 5th house ruler in your 6th. Going direct on the 11th. Giving the 5th house ruler some love moving forward. With moon coming through during this period. Shining light. With moon waxing. Nuture growth of seed. All the I am sure, tiring studying you have put in, will pay off.

Sorry, I did not understand. Can you explain it please. Is there any hope for this year. Thank you for reading my chart.