Potential children/fertility issues

baaah

Hi!

I already (mistakenly) posted this is the 'read my chart' section, as I didn't see that you should only post stuff there if you don't post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request... Which is why I'm "reposting" this here, as I'm adding a bit of my own input :joyful:

Sooo... I've been trying to figure out my chart for a while now and it's quite overwhelming. I borrowed some books in the library, but there are so many factors to look out for that I don't know how to make sense of them all... I hope I'll slowly grasp at least the basics.

In the mean time, could you give me some input? I've been trying to get pregnant for a while now, but no success. Could you tell me what you think my chart says about my fertility and potential children?

I've figured out that my 7th and 11th house have fertile planets in them, which is good, but the combo in my 1st house isn't that great (mercury + moon). I'm confused about the ruler of my 5th house - on the chart it looks like gemini, but by planet position it's taurus??? Either way they are both considered barren sings (by Valen) - am I correct? I also have capricorn in my ASC, which is also considered a barren sign.

Based on this I would say it's no wonder I have fertility issues. Wouldn't you agree?

I would be very grateful for any additional insight.

I'm also attaching my natal chart - I got it from two different sites, I don't know which one you guys prefer...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    296.2 KB · Views: 23
  • 2.png
    2.png
    44.7 KB · Views: 20

PurpleReign

Hi, I’m sorry to hear you’re struggling with this. It must be so difficult and stressful, but try to be patient. Stress can decrease likelihood of conception and it just isn’t good for your health overall. It will happen when it happens, that’s how life always is.

I’m not quite a chart reading expert, but what I know is that to check for fertility issues, you’d look to the 5th house. 5th house represents many things, including children, pregnancy, fertility, etc. You being a Capricorn rising is unrelated to it. So are millions of people who have had multiple kids easily. 7th house is more about long-term relationships (professional and romantic) and marriage. It’s about other people. 11th is more about society, the community, friendships, wishes/goals, charities, social organizations, etc.

Now, your 5th house ruler is Mercury in Capricorn, ruled by Saturn. Many people have their 5th house ruler in Mercury or any traditionally barren sign and still have kids (and without problem or delay). Your Mercury just happens to be in the sign ruled by the planet representing delays and difficulties. There isn’t anything in your chart that jumps out to me as meaning you won’t have kids. Saturn doesn’t deny, it just delays. That could very well explain how long it is taking you to conceive.

My thoughts are that you will have kids (again, morning really that I see implies the unlikelihood of you having kids), but with a little more delay. That could mean a year of trying to conceive, a couple years, or a few. But it happens when it happens and that’s okay. How long have you been trying and have you been to the doctor to see if maybe there is something you could do to increase chance of conception?

Good luck!