Will my cousin get married?

viridi

The wedding is planned for June/July. However,*I* am asking if the marriage will take place. A few days ago, my cousin that her fiance was on a social media app and he sent a girl a message asking her out (no other texts were sent). My cousin is unsure what she wants to do and she wants time to think.

I see mixed testimonies:
Venus and Mars in mutual reception, but their placement don't really indicate anything related to love (Venus in his 8th and Mars in turned 12th house)

Venus is still connected to Mercury - reflects his very recent activity with the girl online and looks like it might be going on.

Mercury in a mute sign. I don't know if it's just secretive behaviour or her lack of response

What's up with this chart?

Attachments

• wedding.jpg
    wedding.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 29

Almohsin

The wedding is planned for June/July. However,*I* am asking if the marriage will take place. A few days ago, my cousin that her fiance was on a social media app and he sent a girl a message asking her out (no other texts were sent). My cousin is unsure what she wants to do and she wants time to think.

I see mixed testimonies:
Venus and Mars in mutual reception, but their placement don't really indicate anything related to love (Venus in his 8th and Mars in turned 12th house)

Venus is still connected to Mercury - reflects his very recent activity with the girl online and looks like it might be going on.

Mercury in a mute sign. I don't know if it's just secretive behaviour or her lack of response

What's up with this chart?

Hi

Sun Opposition Moon warns of estrangements and separations. Anxiety over a parent. Some danger of damage to the reputation. Health problems. Visual troubles; also separation of the marriage partners, or an ill-assorted couple.

Mars in Taurus .. House of Damage. He does not like or is uncomfortable.

The end of marriage The tenth house has Mercury damaged .. Serious thinking and anxiety .