Full/New Moon : how many degree orbs with natal planets?

Oceanis

Helo dear astrology friends!

2018 is a year with impactful new moons, full moons, and eclipses.
Do you have natal planets near a new or full moon this year?
How do you anticipate to be impacted?

Also, do you stick to the 2 degrees of distance/orb between the new/full moon and your natal planet,
or do you extend the influence to 3-5 degrees for personal planets (sun, moon, ascendant),
or stelliums of planets,
or strong natal aspects, i.e. oppositions, conj, trines etc?

For example, the full moon of April 30, 2018 is in Scorpio (9 degrees). My natal moon conj jupiter are in 6 degrees Scorpio, opposite natal saturn in 7 degrees Taurus. My gut feeling says this will trigger important events (motherhood issues due to moon aspects with jupiter and saturn? Results of hard work become apparent due to Jupiter/Saturn opposition?).

What are your thoughts?

Thanks and I look forward to your replies!!!

Last edited:

Whoam1

You'll know when you get there. I'd have to see your whole chart to tell you exactly what you may feel or how much of it. I'd take out the signs for this and just focus on the planets. Typically I'll give 5 for Sun and Moon aspects, 6 for angle and 2 for normal, same in transits, but this seemingly misses your Jupiter, look at it like Moon Conj. Moon opposition Saturn. This will throw you in a controlling mood, increase anxiety, decrease self image. Is there Capricorn placements past 22 degrees to 21 degrees Aquarius? Here in lies the Capricornus constellation it may give more insight.