Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 11-23-2017, 06:27 AM

Re: Ex lovers attacking me?? Hacking my accounts/spreading rumors

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Good for you for being in a university engineering program. I am only sorry that in 2017, there are still so few women in your class.

See if this article is helpful on reading a solar return chart:

http://www.astrology.com.tr/articles.asp?artID=86
Thank you for the recommendation! Definitely found this helpful

Unread 11-23-2017, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
Scorpio is NOT a terrible placement in the 7th house. Who told you that?

I have been happily married for 35 years and we both have Taurus rising and thus ..you know...Scorpio on the 7th.

You sure have a negative vibe when it comes to reading people's charts for them. That can do a lot of damage.
I did some research and found that Pat also has Scorpio in the 7th house. I think she said this from personal experiences, but I do agree she said it with alot of negativity. I don't think Scorpio in the 7th is all bad, as the men I attract are not the cheater types, they are very loyal and faithful even though they are revengeful. But everybody has a bad side, so this is just what comes with Scorpio type men.
Unread 11-23-2017, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiff View Post
I did some research and found that Pat also has Scorpio in the 7th house. I think she said this from personal experiences, but I do agree she said it with alot of negativity. I don't think Scorpio in the 7th is all bad, as the men I attract are not the cheater types, they are very loyal and faithful even though they are revengeful. But everybody has a bad side, so this is just what comes with Scorpio type men.
Here is what I most objected to, in Pat's post :

"You just won't have a wonderful love life."

Who says that to a 20 yr old with their entire wonderful future ahead of them?

That is twisted and egotistical and it gives astrology a bad name, in my opinion. There is no need to make such absolute statements about someone's life after taking a quick look at their chart on a forum.
The Following User Says Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
Osamenor (11-23-2017)
Unread 11-23-2017, 04:37 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiff View Post
I calculated my solar return (attached it here) and I don't see pluto conjunct venus in the 5th house. I see mars jupiter and venus in the 5th house though. Are the interpretations for mars-jupiter-venus the same as venus-pluto?
Attachment 71722
I see you cast your solar return chart for your birth location. Do you still live there? If not, the SR houses are incorrect. To get your solar return houses accurate, you have to cast the chart for where you currently live/will be on your birthday.

Did you privately communicate with the other person who cast your solar return chart? To be able to cast it accurately, they would have to know all your birth data, including exact time of birth, and where you currently live. You didn't share that information in this thread (probably shouldn't, in the interests of privacy), so unless you told them privately, they couldn't have made an accurate solar return chart for you.

As for the Pluto and Venus conjunction, Pluto and Venus were not conjunct on November 19th, 2017, but they were in a wide orb conjunction on November 19, 2016. Keywine was probably talking about your 2016 solar return chart.

Last edited by Osamenor; 11-23-2017 at 07:41 PM.
Unread 11-23-2017, 04:49 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

And to all of you in this thread: Most of you are doing a great job of providing helpful astrological advice and pushing out needless negativity. Keep that up!

I did, however, delete a couple of posts. One was an attack on the OP. The other was purely non-astrological advice (and that one seemed rather condescending to me, although that wasn't why I deleted it). The basic rule here: stick to astrology and treat all posters with respect.
Unread 11-23-2017, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
I see you cast your solar return chart for your birth location. Do you still live there? If not, the SR houses are incorrect. To get your solar return houses accurate, you have to cast the chart for where you currently live/will be on your birthday.

I agree with this for the most part, Osamenor, but with the relocation charts I've looked at, people typically have to move a fair distance away from their birth place to see much of a difference in their charts.

Thanks for keeping us civil.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.

Tags
accounts or spreading, attacking, hacking, lovers, rumors