Will I Have Kids?

astrobunny

I noticed a few other people talking about pregnancy/fertility indicators in natal charts. I know Mars is in my 5th house (my mother's is as well actually) and I've heard it can indicate abortion, miscarriages, and infertility. (I also know for a fact my mother had a miscarriage a couple years after having me & that she didn't have me until she was 35. She may have had an abortion, but I don't know for sure.)

I stumbled upon this website for more indicators and it suggested a Pisces Ascendant (with Fortune in the 1st house) & a Cancer 5th house cusp were indicators of someone who was very fertile. (I do have my Saturn in my 1st house though, so I don't know if that would influence the Fortune at all.)

What do you guys think?

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 35

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

According to Vedic astrology my observations are as follows:
1. I agree that Mars is in fifth house, but according to Vedic astrology Jupiter is blessing this Mars.
2. Lord of progeny is not decently placed.
3. Jupiter which signifies children/progeny for female, is placed nicely with Venus, so i believe that you will be enjoying motherhood. But it will be better that at the time of pregnancy - follow proper instructions of doctor (as and when required).
4. If any issue will develop then this may be due to your professional reasons or due to your own wish.
5. Saptansha chart is also confirming for Progeny.

astrobunny

According to Vedic astrology my observations are as follows:
1. I agree that Mars is in fifth house, but according to Vedic astrology Jupiter is blessing this Mars.
2. Lord of progeny is not decently placed.
3. Jupiter which signifies children/progeny for female, is placed nicely with Venus, so i believe that you will be enjoying motherhood. But it will be better that at the time of pregnancy - follow proper instructions of doctor (as and when required).
4. If any issue will develop then this may be due to your professional reasons or due to your own wish.
5. Saptansha chart is also confirming for Progeny.

Thank you so much!

Also, in Vedic astrology when the Lord of progeny is not decently placed, what does that mean?

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

If progeny lord is not decently placed then this may give other issues related to child/children - may be difference of opinion or some other issues too.
In the mentioned case Jupiter is blessing progeny.

noouraz2

Jupiter which signifies children/progeny for female, is placed nicely with Venus, so i believe that you will be enjoying motherhood.

my jupiter retrograde and in virgo and it squares my venus :(

is this bad for children?

also my 5th house is empty .....

conspiracy theorist

There are 7 billion people on the planet and rising. I can bet my right leg that some of that large sum don't have the best or even atrocious fertility indicators in their natal.

At least taking the astrology into account you should be fine.

For one, Pisces rises. Pisces is traditionally a very fertile sign. The ruling planet Jupiter (planet of abundance mark you) is in another fertile sign, Scorpio. This bodes well for your ability to concieve.

Another plus is that your 5th house by cusp and whole sign is in the most fertile sign of them all, Cancer. Pretty sweet eh? The ruler of the house moon is conjunct Venus, another good sign. And to cap it all of the exaltation ruler Jupiter is in... Scorpio! which was covered already.

All of this suggests that you are a very fertile girl.

The red flag to all of this is that the out of sect malefic Mars is posited in the 5th house and is the sign of his fall. As both Cancer and the 5th have analogies to children/rearing this may be a strong indicator of violence to your child/children.

Saying all of this, it would be wise for you to investigate if misscarriages run in the family, seeing as how your mother has experienced one. If so, investigating safe ways that such women can concieve children without harm to neither parent nor child would be a good path to pursue.

astrobunny

There are 7 billion people on the planet and rising. I can bet my right leg that some of that large sum don't have the best or even atrocious fertility indicators in their natal.

At least taking the astrology into account you should be fine.

For one, Pisces rises. Pisces is traditionally a very fertile sign. The ruling planet Jupiter (planet of abundance mark you) is in another fertile sign, Scorpio. This bodes well for your ability to concieve.

Another plus is that your 5th house by cusp and whole sign is in the most fertile sign of them all, Cancer. Pretty sweet eh? The ruler of the house moon is conjunct Venus, another good sign. And to cap it all of the exaltation ruler Jupiter is in... Scorpio! which was covered already.

All of this suggests that you are a very fertile girl.

The red flag to all of this is that the out of sect malefic Mars is posited in the 5th house and is the sign of his fall. As both Cancer and the 5th have analogies to children/rearing this may be a strong indicator of violence to your child/children.

Saying all of this, it would be wise for you to investigate if misscarriages run in the family, seeing as how your mother has experienced one. If so, investigating safe ways that such women can concieve children without harm to neither parent nor child would be a good path to pursue.

Thank you for sharing your interpretation :)

I'll look into the miscarriages & safe conception/child-birth in the future.