Pregnancy/Pregnancy Termination Potential in Chart

MissVenus

Good evening, good people!

Some time ago, a person told me it is possible to see a pregnancy and/or pregnancy termination potential in a birth chart.

Now, I already know that some of the aspects in my chart point to problems with conceiving, but, now I am curious if anyone actually knows more about this subject.

I am talking about pregnancy termination in terms of losing pregnancy or abortion.

Here is my chart:

Could this opposition between Saturn and Venus signify a pregnancy termination for whatever reason?
My Venus is already in Gemini, which isn't that perfect for conception, but I guess the Saturn makes it worse.

Many thanks in advance!

ashriia

I'm really surprised that you want children with venus and moon both in gemini. I have this myself. My venus is also in hard aspect to uranus.

Curious to know have you always wanted children? Or is this something you've only recently been thinking about?

Going by the aspects and the natures of the planets involved - I think pregnancy termination would be more of a venus/uranus thing in your chart, particularly abortion. Could also be pregnancy by use of technology. Saturn would mean delay after some difficulties IMO.

MissVenus

I'm really surprised that you want children with venus and moon both in gemini.
I don't, that's the catch. Both husband and I have agreed not to have children.
So I asked from that standpoint.
Basically, I asked if we're going to make a child even though we do not want it.
Hence the pregnancy termination part.

MissVenus

Curious to know have you always wanted children? Or is this something you've only recently been thinking about?

It came to my mind I didn't answer this part, I'm sorry.

There was a time when I desperately wanted a baby, truly; but it didn't happen.

I think I may have been influenced too much by the expectations of society and/or our parents, so that blurred my own wishes.

Only recently have I really given it a though thoroughly and realized I really do not want children.

And I am pretty happy about not having kids, so now I'm looking for clues in my birth chart about the actual situation concerning my fertility and possibility of baby-making.

As I said earlier, I think Venus in Gemini opposed retrograde Saturn is not the best fertility position, but now that you mentioned Uranus, I started thinking about a possible surprise pregnancy, which would be very very bad.

Kitchy

Banned
do you find yourself wanting a baby even though it's not part of the agreement or are you knocked up and wondering what to do?

i only ask, because i wonder "who asks questions like these without interest?" and then i ask, "what is the interest?" and you seem to have expressed none, but for curiosity, which never comes from nowhere, but when it is not an honest question asked - then it is not a valid question in my mind.

there is usually some subterfuge.

So, let me ask you abrubtly - do you want a baby or does your husband want a baby now where you are at odds, or did you get knocked up.

MissVenus

I'm not up the duff, I still do not want the baby, and neither does the hubby.

This is just a... Let's say precautionary question, if we can define it that way.

The background of the question is a friend who told me that there is going to be a pregnancy and that she sees it in the chart.

And you are right, no one asks a question just to ask a question, there is always a reason. In my case - do not want a pregnancy.

ashriia

The background of the question is a friend who told me that there is going to be a pregnancy and that she sees it in the chart.

In my case - do not want a pregnancy.

I am curious what your friend is looking at in the chart. There are alot of stress aspects to ruler of your 5th venus. On top of that venus is in gemini. And mercury is in the 8th house with stress aspects to mercury with quincunxes to both saturn and uranus. Quincunxes are not like squares or oppositions, they are more difficult/tense. I think pregnancy would be very difficult in general for you, considering these configurations.

MissVenus

I remember a few years back, I had an amazing woman tell me a bit about my chart, and one of the things she mentioned was "the ruler of your 5th opposes retrograde Saturn, which is not really great for fertility in general".
Now, I trusted her deeply and I am sure she knew well what she was talking about.
Sadly, she passed away last September, so now I am without a guide in this.

Back to the topic - my friend says that although my 8th house ruler is unaspected for the most part, she still sees some aspects that can point towards a pregnancy.

If this was happening a few years back, I would be happy, but now it's really worrying for me.

If you wish, I can message her about the aspects she "saw" in the chart, so I can post them here.

ashriia

If this was happening a few years back, I would be happy, but now it's really worrying for me.

If you wish, I can message her about the aspects she "saw" in the chart, so I can post them here.

That would be awesome if you could share what she is seeing in the chart. Since it is really curious, I feel like I must be missing something that is in plain sight. lol. :joyful:

I am sure it would ease your mind as well, if more astrologers gave feedback on what it is she was making note of also.

MissVenus

Because Venus opposes your Uranus and trines your Jupiter (chart ruler), it is quite possible that an unexpected pregnancy will happen.
Particularly now, because Saturn almost made a complete return and is in opposition with your natal Venus; AND transit Uranus is in near perfect conjunction with your natal Jupiter.

I typed out the exact message I got.
And I have her permission to post it, of course.

I really do not like this Uranus conjunct Jupiter thing now.

May I post my chart with transits?

AJ Astrology

Good evening, good people!

Some time ago, a person told me it is possible to see a pregnancy and/or pregnancy termination potential in a birth chart.

Now, I already know that some of the aspects in my chart point to problems with conceiving, but, now I am curious if anyone actually knows more about this subject.

I am talking about pregnancy termination in terms of losing pregnancy or abortion.

Could this opposition between Saturn and Venus signify a pregnancy termination for whatever reason?
My Venus is already in Gemini, which isn't that perfect for conception, but I guess the Saturn makes it worse.

Many thanks in advance!

Hi MissVenus,

Regardless of the house system you use, Aries is the 5th sign from the Asc and rules children. Aries ruler Mars is hampered in Cancer in H8 squaring Jupiter. When the ruler of H5 is in H8, it often indicates the loss of a child, and that can be prenatal or post-natal.

The Venus/Saturn opposition has more to do with you (and probably you and your parents).

ashriia

Thank you, AJ Astrology!

My 5th house is ruled by Venus (starts at 0° 57' Taurus), does that bode in any way?

I agree with AJ Astrology if you are using whole sign houses.

I would use venus as ruler of 5th house. Obviously uranus will eventually transit your 5th house. Activating your uranus aspects and applying them to the 5th house. But I think themes are more likely to involve creativity and pleasures, and probably also home life. Since venus is sitting in your 7th house. Venus/Uranus when activated can also lead to affairs if you are in a relationship. Often by the native. Sometimes breakups or separations also.

But overall I really don't think you should worry too much about pregnancy. Just take the necessary precautions and I think you should be fine. :smile:

MissVenus

ashriia, many thanks!
My main concern are the next three months, since we are going on a vacation soon, and after that the hubby goes abroad. So I was really really worried about the freakin' summer.
Thanks again!