Fertility, pregnancy, treatment

Hi there,

This is my very first post on this forum, my name is Monica. I am a Pisces sun, Cap moon and Virgo ascendant.. I am looking for some insight on whether my husband and I will conceive within the next three months.

Background: we are expected to complete a fertility treatment sometime within that timeframe once we have cut through the red tape. We were diagnosed with unexplained infertility after trying unsuccessfully to conceive for four years.

Thanks for your help!
Monica

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 31

rafaella

Hi there,

This is my very first post on this forum, my name is Monica. I am a Pisces sun, Cap moon and Virgo ascendant.. I am looking for some insight on whether my husband and I will conceive within the next three months.

Background: we are expected to complete a fertility treatment sometime within that timeframe once we have cut through the red tape. We were diagnosed with unexplained infertility after trying unsuccessfully to conceive for four years.

Thanks for your help!
Monica

Welcome Monica to our horary board!

Your chart has Cancer ASC which is good, as Cancer is fertile, but Moon ( your significator) is in Capricorn, not too fertile. Ideally for a baby question, we want the Moon and the significator to be either in Pisces, Scorpio or Cancer, even Taurus is good. Gemeni, Virgo and Leo are barren. The others are semi-barren.

Mars ruler of baby (5th is the baby) is in Libra, not very fertile. There is no aspect between Moon and Mars. So its a no. For treatment we look to 10th ruler, which is again Mars. Mars is in detriment, it doesn't do well in Libra, but Mars is angular and so is Venus. I wonder if I should take Venus to be the treatment, leaving Mars as the baby... as Mars is ruled by venus. Moon translates the light to Jupiter, which is barren and in bad shape in Virgo.

Honestly, the treatment may seem successful at first but not sure of the final outcome. It doesn't look too promising. I assume they have done all the tests on you both and found nothing? A debilitated Jupiter generally indicates a sperm issue, Saturn, 7th ruler is ruled by that Jup.

Mercury and Sun in the 5th looks interesting and they are fertile. Is it IVF you're going to try?

Your natal chart might shed some light as well and aspect to 5th ruler/5th house through progressions and transits.

Welcome Monica to our horary board!

Your chart has Cancer ASC which is good, as Cancer is fertile, but Moon ( your significator) is in Capricorn, not too fertile. Ideally for a baby question, we want the Moon and the significator to be either in Pisces, Scorpio or Cancer, even Taurus is good. Gemeni, Virgo and Leo are barren. The others are semi-barren.

Mars ruler of baby (5th is the baby) is in Libra, not very fertile. There is no aspect between Moon and Mars. So its a no. For treatment we look to 10th ruler, which is again Mars. Mars is in detriment, it doesn't do well in Libra, but Mars is angular and so is Venus. I wonder if I should take Venus to be the treatment, leaving Mars as the baby... as Mars is ruled by venus. Moon translates the light to Jupiter, which is barren and in bad shape in Virgo.

Honestly, the treatment may seem successful at first but not sure of the final outcome. It doesn't look too promising. I assume they have done all the tests on you both and found nothing? A debilitated Jupiter generally indicates a sperm issue, Saturn, 7th ruler is ruled by that Jup.

Mercury and Sun in the 5th looks interesting and they are fertile. Is it IVF you're going to try?

Your natal chart might shed some light as well and aspect to 5th ruler/5th house through progressions and transits.

Thanks for your insight.I greatly appreciate it! Yes, all tests have come back normal for us and they cant really determine the root cause. We aren't trying IVF just yet, we are trying artificial insemination w/ hormones. My perfered time would be January as my Lunar Return chart looks promising (it also does for this month) which is why I am debating doing our treatment around that time if possible.

Nataly, my chart with progressions/transits seems to be strong that 2016 will be my year! We will see!

I am a little biy of a late bloomer with saturn ruling the 5th in my natal. My saturn is afflicted with squares but is exalted in Libra. We shall see!

I want children but not when I am 55 haha

Thanks again for your interpretation. :)

nice to meet you

rafaella

Thanks for your insight.I greatly appreciate it! Yes, all tests have come back normal for us and they cant really determine the root cause. We aren't trying IVF just yet, we are trying artificial insemination w/ hormones. My perfered time would be January as my Lunar Return chart looks promising (it also does for this month) which is why I am debating doing our treatment around that time if possible.

Nataly, my chart with progressions/transits seems to be strong that 2016 will be my year! We will see!

I am a little biy of a late bloomer with saturn ruling the 5th in my natal. My saturn is afflicted with squares but is exalted in Libra. We shall see!

I want children but not when I am 55 haha

Thanks again for your interpretation. :)

nice to meet you

You said you have Virgo ASC natally, how is Mercury placed? Virgo is barren, but doesn't mean you can't have children. Also your partners natal chart needs to be looked into.

I hope things go well for you! Please update! :)