Karmic Lovers in a dangerous relationship

Blackempress

I just read on the Saturn-Neptune in Synastry as translating into "hard to let go" relationships despite the challenges that crop up in between people. That's the current relationship I am going through. We met through work & he's married but somehow reluctant to get emotional with him, everything about him took me by surprise including the depth of my sentiments.
It's true, there's a marriage along with distance between us. I also happened to notice that there are aspects of 'extramarital' relationship (Mars-Neptune) here. :bandit:
I am rusty on Composite/Synastry, if someone would be nice enough to comment on the outcome of this relationship. I'm not sure who amongst us is the 'developed soul' to actually address the troubles & extend the connection. I have tried several times to annul it but the 'fantasies' perhaps keep pulling me back or the healing aspect that I get from this man.

Gonna wait for some advise on this. :unsure:

Attachments

• synastry-Rash.jpg
    synastry-Rash.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 50
  • WS composite.gif
    WS composite.gif
    57.7 KB · Views: 58

rahu

Banned
hi black empress.
I think the "healing aspect is Pluto sextile to Neptune and venus. this is a very soothing and healing aspect in a composite.
with venus square to Uranus, the obsessive intensity is shown as this gives intense sexual and emotional experiences, but it is an aspect of an affair and not a continuing relationship.\

the dangerous vibrations begin with the mars/pluto midpoint conjunct to Saturn and Jupiter. Saturn and Jupiter describe the working environment. but the mars/pluto midpoint shows a totally selfish and manipulative stance from him.

this manipulation could be because of the Uranus/moon midpoint opposed to Chiron. this suggest that he keeps you in line through extreme criticism and subtle put downs. of course since you seemed hooked on this losing relationship, it suggest that you have emotional insecurities that keep you glued to him when a "normal" response would be to let it go.
I would suggest you explore your own demons to try to understand why you can't be rid of his demons.
it could just be the sex ,as Venus square to uranium is very alluring.
it may be a emotional psychic bond because the moon is square to the node which gives a psychic intimacy that can be mistaken for real concern about you. but the mar/Pluto position shows this is not the case.

as to outcome, with him being married, you must surely see it is a no win situation for you.
when the dragonhead transits the Pluto/Saturn midpoint at 13libra0 around the 9th of jan. 2015, he will finally push you away. the Venus/Uranus square shows the he will tire of your affections

rahu

Last edited:

thelivingsky

I am hoping to launch a professional astrology business in the next few months with a specialty in relationship astrology. I have been doing composites for decades and find them to be very telling. The big 8th house stellium in your composite is very compelling. I see this same stellium again and again in the charts of long lasting marriages/love affairs where Sun, Venus and Mercury are in stellium. Mars there also heightens the physical aspect of the relationship and it would indicate that you have come together for the purpose of doing some kind of project or work- the relationship needs a common goal or passion. The stellium is strengthened by good aspects to Pluto and Neptune and the Moon. All of these wonderful aspects creates the strong feeling of sympatico - it is no wonder you were very attracted to each other - this is a powerful combination that is very hard to resist. There is only on hard aspect between the inner and outer planets (venus square Uranus) which is a good omen. My experience has shown that one is not too much to overcome - if there were two, or worse, three, I would expect much difficulty. The biggest issues are the presence of the stellium in 8th house which creates great intensity and indicates that this will be a growth relationship which will cause you both to experience great psychological change and self-examination - not a light hearted affair. Another difficulty is the at the nodal axis squares the Moon which implies a deep emotional connection but with too much subjectivity (according to Robert Hand) and that there may be women (or a woman) working against the relationship. This will be so even if this man leaves his wife for you, the aspect is still there and the relationship will always have this karma or tendency. I do not use the house system that you are using but i think it likely would also show the eighth house emphasis if I charted it. IMO the best book on synastry is SkyMates By Steven and Jodie Forrest. You may want to try and get your hands ona copy. You can take transits to the composite to show when crises in the relationship will occur. That may tell you something about the future of the realtionship. You can see my blog at thelivingsky.wordpress.com wheer I will be posting more articles about relationship astrology and soon hopefully a link to my website.

Blackempress

Thank You so much for that excellent response.
8th is a dangerous zone to be in and all that has been stated till now is correct. I don't know how the intensity could/would go down besides boredom once all-is-said-and-done which is not near for now because shared sexual fantasies have newly entered the scene and alot of psychological growth has been witnessed without a doubt. There is a compelling quality to this bond and I keep trying to lay a finger on to a specific reason. I would love detailed analysis of the aspects in focus if someone could provide a/the link(s). I will try to get my hand on the composite books definitely but meantime am unable to shake out of this pairing & constantly try analysing 'why'.

(Sorry for checking in so late).