For anyone wanting to be more creative

LisaAngela

Hi,
I have been doing a lot of research lately, apparently most people are told that they are right handed, but this is a myth. It is known in modern science that writing with your right hand and using your right most of the time, means you are using mainly the "left" side of the brain. And using your left hand means you unlock the "right" side of your brain. Is it any wonder then, that we hear people who use their left hands are witches? I too was brainwashed into believing I was right handed and I recently started using both to write and I feel a lot more creative. Scientists say we use both sides of our brain which of course we do, but please do check out the images here I have posted I want to pass on what I have learned.
brain2_zpszqtpx4vb.jpg

brain4_zpskwumfnzu.jpg

brain_zpss38c3auv.jpg

brain5_zpshigbo4mr.jpg
brain7_zpsluqc55tz.jpg

brain6_zpsadmyutq4.jpg

It seems the more we use our right hand, the more we are kept in a kind of "matrix" style, obeying rules and supressing creativity. Im not saying right handed people are not creative I too am right handed but I'm just saying maybe explore a bit....

Sakti

Hi Lisa,

Many people say that left - handers are more intelligent compared to right - handers.....
How far its true?

regards,
Sakti

LisaAngela

Hi Sakti,
I wouldn't say it is more of an intelligence thing, for example, people who are right handed, could start using their left hand for writing and maybe painting. This will unlock more creative aspects of their personality and unlock intelligence and ideas that's been waiting in dormant. People who use their left hand, have naturally more access to their creative and psychic abilities and intuition, because using the left hand unlocks more of the right side of the brain. They are more naturally in touch with the creative side as they have been using their left hand since they could hold a pen. Hence the awful rumour "left handed are witches". And the widespread brainwashing that "most people are right handed". So naturally parents "may" be more likely to put a pen in a child's right hand and encourage right hand writing.
Thanks for your reply,
Lisa Angela

Last edited: