Why aren't there any birds among the signs?

venuschild

Banned
eagle.jpg

Better look again, for Birds were in the zodiac long ago!

http://www.keyofsolomon.org/The Lost Symbol Dan Brown.php

The%20Lost%20Symbol%20Last%20Judgement.jpg

http://www.byzant.com/Mystical/Astrology/Eagle.aspx

http://thezodiac.com/eagle2.htm

ezklzdac.gif

zodiac_cheribum.gif

ALRESCHA

Yeah, Ezekiel and the fixed cross of matter, I guess the only bird would be the eagle.

Hmm... i wonder why you say so.

whereas phoenix is the rebirth, eagle is more like the result after the process of rebirth.

Scorpio stage is for those who follow their desires no matter the consequences and revenge is their greatest motive, the Eagle is spiritual and it has risen above the desires but they still prey on small animals to feed, while Phoenix represents a metaphysically transformed higher spiritual being that doesn't need to harm anyone to continue it's existence, and is the ultimate symbol of alchemy as it sums up the phrase that is very Plutonian in nature One's beginning is in their ending. Both birds symbolize divine knowledge and epiphany and honor in many cultures throughout Europe :smile:

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

SYMBOL DICTIONARY STATES:

The Eagle is the universal emblem of the gods of the sky.

The cosmic eagle is a symbol of the highest aspirations of the spirit, and its triumph over the carnal nature.

This is why the eagle is so often depicted in combat with serpents or bulls
creatures who symbolize earthly desire (bull)
or evil (serpents).

It is most often a solar symbol, but sometimes it is thunder or lightning :smile:

The divine eagle is often a hybrid or transformed man, often a king or hero of great virtue.

Astrologically, the eagle is the highest aspect of the sign Scorpio

its lower aspect is a serpent.

images

2Q==

JUPITERASC

EAGLE SYMBOLISM WORLDWIDE :smile:
- source: symbol dictionary

The Aztec sun-god Hiutzilopochtli took the form of an eagle (cuauhtli) in a well-known prophecy of the settlement of Mexico.
As the legend goes, the god told

glossaryeagle5.jpg
the wandering Aztec tribes to search until they found an eagle perched upon a nopal (prickly pear) cactus.
Whether or not that eagle was clutching a snake has been a matter of some debate,
but the familiar symbolism struck a chord with Mexico’s European settlers,
and the iconic image of a serpent-swallowing eagle was adopted as the coat of arms of Mexico

The lion-headed Imdugud (the largest and best known of the giant Anzu birds)
was closely associated with the god Ningirsu, and his temple in the Sumerian city of Lagash.
Imdugud is the personification of storms.

Phoenix Venus

SYMBOL DICTIONARY STATES:

The Eagle is the universal emblem of the gods of the sky.

The cosmic eagle is a symbol of the highest aspirations of the spirit, and its triumph over the carnal nature.

This is why the eagle is so often depicted in combat with serpents or bulls
creatures who symbolize earthly desire (bull)
or evil (serpents).

It is most often a solar symbol, but sometimes it is thunder or lightning :smile:

The divine eagle is often a hybrid or transformed man, often a king or hero of great virtue.

Astrologically, the eagle is the highest aspect of the sign Scorpio

its lower aspect is a serpent.

images

2Q==

The symbol for sag 12 , from Dane Rudhyar's "An Astrological Mandala:

"A FLAG TURNS INTO AN EAGLE; THE EAGLE INTO A CHANTICLEER SALUTING THE DAWN.

KEYNOTE: The spiritualization and promotion of great symbols of a New Age by minds sensitive to its precursory manifestations.

In the background of this strange allegory we can recognize the deep-seated belief that the American nation and its basic democratic institutions were constituted to be the cradle for a new step in human evolution. The "flag" is the abstract symbol of the nation; it becomes an "eagle" — another U.S. symbol — when the concept is made alive by bold and transcendent action. The eagle symbolizes spiritual will and the power to rise to the highest possible altitude of consciousness and purpose. Flying at such an altitude, the eagle is the first living creature to perceive the rising sun. Having perceived it, it heralds it — and by so doing is identified with the crowing chanticleer, who had convinced himself that his resonant cry was responsible for the rise of the sun and the coming of a new day.

This second stage symbol contrasts with the first in that it is completely future-oriented. It speaks of "peak experiences" instead of the wisdom found in the organismic depth of the body-consciousness. It urges us to bring our noblest ideals to actual life through the power of the spiritual will. A Keyword might be ANNUNCIATION."

ALRESCHA

Christian countries have traditionally use eagles on flags and heraldry symbols a lot.

Some people consider lizard a type of Scorpio.

I believe that I have found a way to tell what type they are right away. From my personal experience, nothing drives a Scorpio type more than pursuing an opportunity of revenge, while an Eagle type Scorpio lets the Universe deal with the bad guys for them. And the Phoenix type wouldn't even look back in anger or wish for the Universe to punish the guilty.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Of all the non-zodiac (or parazodiac) constellations, Aquila (the Eagle) represents the United States of America, after all our national bird is the bald eagle. Just above Sagittarius (the US' natal chart ascendant) and Capricorn, Aquila's brightest star Altair is of astrological significance when a planet plus the Sun or Moon is below it on the ecliptic.

Scorpio has an "eagle" portion, as well a "lizard" or "snake" and "phoenix". Each portion will be different in personality, character and life experiences. My own sign Aquarius would vary, like the 0-9 degrees aren't the same like my 20-29 degrees (my sun at 26, Moon at 20). What's interesting is my Uranus is in Scorpio (25 deg), located near it's stinger or tail.

JUPITERASC

Of all the non-zodiac (or parazodiac) constellations, Aquila (the Eagle) represents the United States of America, after all our national bird is the bald eagle. Just above Sagittarius (the US' natal chart ascendant) and Capricorn, Aquila's brightest star Altair is of astrological significance when a planet plus the Sun or Moon is below it on the ecliptic.

Scorpio has an "eagle" portion, as well a "lizard" or "snake" and "phoenix". Each portion will be different in personality, character and life experiences. My own sign Aquarius would vary, like the 0-9 degrees aren't the same like my 20-29 degrees (my sun at 26, Moon at 20). What's interesting is my Uranus is in Scorpio (25 deg), located near it's stinger or tail.
Man, Bull, Lion and Eagle, all these represent the four Fixed signs and the four Elements, Aquarius, Taurus, Leo and Scorpio

In Antiquity, the symbol of the eagle was always associated with Scorpio.

The eagle is the king of birds, because it is capable of flying above the clouds as it seeks the Sun

The eagle possesses keen eyesight, permitting him to see his prey from vast distances and home in
The eagle has powerful talons
http://www.soulindia.com/12signes/sc...orpio_txt.html

association with Mars is appropriate due to a US focus on the Military and War
:smile: