Jupiter opposition the big 3??

bbr11

Hey everyone! :)

I just had a question about my chart. I knew an astrologer that told me that there was a lot of energy from my jupiter opposition saturn, uranus and neptune in my chart. I was just wondering how that would affect my whole chart. Especially since I have all those 3 trine my mars and also mercury trine neptune.
The opposition aspect is something that I haven't been able to figure out. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!
:D

JUPITERASC

Hey everyone! :)

I just had a question about my chart. I knew an astrologer that told me that there was a lot of energy from my jupiter opposition saturn, uranus and neptune in my chart. I was just wondering how that would affect my whole chart. Especially since I have all those 3 trine my mars and also mercury trine neptune.

The opposition aspect is something that I haven't been able to figure out.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!
:D

To quote BobZemco :smile:

'....When delineating aspects you look at:

1) Critical degrees
2) Signs
3) Dignities
4) Houses
5) Rulership

Oppositions can create
awareness
balance
cooperation

or

conflict....'

bbr11

I have an idea what mercury trine Neptune represents but I'm struggling to know what Jupiter opposition Neptune and the other two represents. Better yet I'm trying to figure out whats the connection between the two aspects. I know I'm gonna learn it from myself sooner or later but Im looking for some hints as to what to look for. I have a feeling the answer is more complicated than what I think it is. But any suggestions would be appreciated as always :)

Also I know I need to look at the 5 pointa. Its just that Im still unable to figure out the main meaning of the aspect. I just don't know how the two aspect connect to each other. Houses especially is my weakpoint in astrology. All I know is Google the aspects and the houses but i can't connect the dots and find the effects they have on each other lol. I hope I was thorough enough with my explanation XD